All Comments on 'Best Birthday Ever'

by marquisdeslut

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great, great, great

Wow, what a great sister to have. Love the story that gets to the business straight away, without three pages introduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous

What is with "bro????" Don't do that. No sister says "bro" that much, if at all. "Meathead Rob Lowe" thinks your writing sounds stupid because of it.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Don't usually like the short ones...

...but that was fun. And yes, sisters do call their brothers bro; both of my sisters call me that. But her sister told him her name was Karen, and she arrived as Ashley.

I was hoping he would fuck his sister, too. Hell, I wanted to fuck his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Promise

I really wish more writers would get proofreaders.

puncturepunctureover 9 years ago

That was great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love to see you writing again

Great story one of your best so hot cant wait to see Emmas Awakening chapter 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
um . . .

so, first the black girls name was karen, then it magically changed to Ashley. and also the brother made fun of his sister for living at home when she was 21 and then less that 2 sentences later it said she went to a catholic school with uniforms. so . . . . yeah. terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What is his sister doing in a Catholic School, with uniforms, at age 21?

Lots of really annoying, distracting little errors that a proper proofreader would have caught. 1*

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 9 years ago

What 21 yr old still goes to a school that requires them to wear a uniform??? Plus ewww he didn't even wash his cock after fucking Ashley's ass then he fucks his sister's pussy after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap at its best!

Where shall I start?

Nope just leave it!!!!! Not worth the time!!!

kaydeeliciouskaydeeliciousabout 9 years ago
I still came.

Regardless of the details, or maybe because of certain details, I came and really hard. I like your work, keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story keep it goint

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Lol, that was awesome, but begs a second chapter!! Thanks ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous