All Comments on 'Best Camping Trip Ever Ch. 01'

by Lovinhose

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942almost 3 years ago

I love your story and I found your personal comment above so very interesting and familiar.

Like you, the first female clothing I ever remember wearing were pantyhose. Although I was too young to know about sex or think of it as cross dressing, I did it because it turned me on sexually. Of course I didn't know what those feeling were at the time, but I knew that it made me want to play with my little cock!

However, I'm not Bi, I'm totally gay and a Bottom. I don't live full time as a woman but, I have dressed completely most of my life with full makeup and false breast forms.

I found what you said about the feeling when a man cum in you interesting also. My boyfriend always cums inside me bareback. I can feel his cock pulsing in my tight ring but, I very rarely have felt a mans cum entering me. I mean, I get that wet and sloppy feeling and can feel his cock get extra wet and slippery but, I can't actually feel his cum splashing against my insides.

I have only taken a very few loads that were big enough that it seemed that there was some sensation of it actually entering my "cunt". I think it might have been with the few guys that that were thick and long enough to really stuff me tight and they had really big loads. Maybe it was my imagination but, it was like there was no extra space around their cocks inside me for their cum to go and it felt like I was getting fuller. It might have just been that I was full enough that it was just their cocks getting bigger as they pulsed inside me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh, you NAUGHTY gurrl! How I'd LOVE to go all out, total hair removal, wigs, makeup, nails, the works, I am not passable, broad shoulders, big hands etc. typical of a tough outdoorsman body, but when I shave from neck to thighs and put my lingerie on, OMFG, look out gurl, I am one slutty whore who always wants MORE COCK!! Love your stories, wish I could find a CD buddy or CD lover in Athens Ga! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovinhose@Lovinhose
First of all, yes, my profile picture is really me, those are my legs! And I'm damn proud of them, been told many times by both men and women that I have better legs than most women do. So now a little about me. I have been crossdressing for many years, since about 8. I beli...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES