Best Car Wash in Town

Story Info
New business thrives.
1.5k words
3.93
18.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent more than a year looking for a town where I could open a car wash. Now, this wasn't going to be your standard type business. I wanted it to be something unique.

But first, I had to find a town that basically had limited restrictions on the type of car wash I wanted to open.

I finally found a town that fit my needs. I met with the town council and the mayor and presented my proposal to them, which basically was:

. The car wash would be operated by young girls over the age of 18 only and it would be a hand car wash with no machine,

. They would be only wearing white string bikinis, with no lining, to wash the customers cars,

. Well water would only be used,

. The business would be open Monday through Saturday, and

. The cost of the car wash would be posted but the minimum for just a wash was $20.

The mayor and town council thought the outfits of the women would be too sexy and not allowable. However, one councilman advised everyone that women, under the town law, are permitted to go topless and, that being said, although they couldn't wear the outfit that was mentioned, they could be topless. Go figure...

Now, that being said, I amended my proposal to indicate that the girls would be topless but still wear a white string bikini bottom.

After some deliberation, the mayor and council voted to approve my business.

I went home and told my wife, Lisa, that the council approved our proposal and that all we had to do was hire the young girls and get the facility built. Lisa said she would start looking tomorrow for twelve young girls that would work topless. I told her that I had all the permits and contractors and that work could start immediately.

Over the next couple of months, the work progressed to the point to where we could start training the girls.

Lisa asked all of them to come to our house for coffee and a meeting.

When they arrived, Lisa set up coffee on the patio for everyone. I told the girls that the car wash would be opening soon. Lisa took out a white string bikini bottom that they would wear. She showed them and then excused herself, taking the item with her.

I told them that there would be two shifts a day, with five girls working each shift. The other two girls would alternate for days off.

I told them what their salaries would be and that their tips are to be equally shared by them. I also told them that I thought they would get large tips.

As we talked, Lisa came out wearing the string bikini bottom and nothing else. She told everyone that was what they would be wearing. She even wet the bottom of the bikini to show them that the bottom will be see through.

I asked them if they had any reservations about the outfit, they could opt out now. Everyone stayed.

A couple of the girls got up to feel the fabric and get a closer view. However, I thought that they just wanted to feel Lisa up. They asked Lisa to remove the bottom so they could check it out closely. Lisa removed it and stood naked in front of them.

After they finished examining everything, I told them that, at some point, they might be solicited for sex. I made it clear to them that anything they pursued after hours was their own business and in no way should it be tied to the business.

The girls looked at each other and one girl said that if she was solicited, she would turn them down and thought the others would too.

One thing we told the girls was that using any drug of any kind would not be tolerated and they would be fired.

All that being said, they all agreed to take the job.

Lisa demonstrated how they were to wash the cars. Mostly the girls would get themselves all wet and press their tits against the windows to give the customers a good look.

They had to make sure their bottoms were see through as well.

Finally, two weeks later we were opened for business. The five girls waited for their first customer. One of the girls, a gorgeous red head was the cashier. The shift supervisor, Diane, was a tall blonde and the three other girls were of average size. All of them had nice tits.

One of the girls was waving a sign letting people know we were open.

Some of the reactions from the customers were hilarious as they drove in. After an hour or so, the cars were lined up around the block.

The girls were all wet with their see through bottoms. Their tits covered in suds as they were swishing them against the windows.

Lisa went to each customer in line wearing the same outfit as the help and was topless as well. She thanked them for coming and apologized for the wait.

Without thinking, she asked the customers, which were 99% men, if they would like anything while they waited. They all said the same thing, "Hon, I would like to feel your tits."

Lisa smiled, looked around and would tell them to give them a quick feel then she would move on to another customer.

A couple of customers were women and they laughed when Lisa approached them and Lisa asked them the same thing. One women told Lisa she would like to suck her nipple. Lisa placed her tit right in front of the woman who eagerly sucked her nipple.

By the time we closed the first day, we made over $2,000 and the women made more than a $1,000 in total tips to be shared.

To say day one was successful was putting it mildly.

From then on, Lisa or one of the girls would personally say hello to all customers waiting in line. Lisa told them that they should ask if the customers wanted anything while waiting and if they wanted a feel, let them.

She said honoring their little requests will get them more tips.

The girls agreed.

Over the next few days, business got even better and the tips got bigger. Our new business seemed to be a big hit.

Lisa suggested that maybe, just maybe, we can expand the business to something more. I asked her what she was talking about.

She said that the girls were a great commodity and we should use them to the fullest. She continued by saying, "What if the girls took pictures with the customers for a fee?"

I looked at her and said that would be up to the girls but they would keep any fee money for themselves. Lisa agreed.

The girls could build up their own clientele as well and get a small commission for bringing in new business.

I told Lisa that we would ask the girls over tomorrow to discuss the new ideas.

The next night all 12 girls came over and we presented to them our new ideas

The girls thought they were great and each one gave their approval.

So, the next day we started picture taking which went over big. More and more customers came in.

We had to hire extra girls as well.

However, Lisa found out that a couple of the girls were getting sexually involved with the customers.

We asked the two girls to come by for a chat. We told them that we knew they were fucking some customers on the side. Both girls admitted it and said they needed the extra money for college.

We told them that they had to stop or they would be fired.

Then Lisa suggested something. She said what if the girls were hired by the customer to go to their home to personally wash their cars and whatever happened then and there would be of no concern to us. The girls would have to give us the $20 for the car wash but anything else was theirs.

I looked at the girls and they agreed.

It took about a day before the two girls made home appointments for a car wash.

When we saw them the next day, they kissed us and said everything worked out and thanked us.

Lisa said there is a way for them to show their appreciation and for them to come over tonight.

When the girls arrived, I took them to the living room and Lisa brought in some wine.

Lisa sat down and told the girls straight out that we wanted to fuck them. The girls looked at each other, stood up and removed the little clothes they had on.

Lisa got up and got naked as did I.

The four of us went into our bedroom and we all laid down on the king sized bed.

The four of us enjoyed each other the whole night as Lisa and I had them both many times that night.

In the morning we thanked the girls and told them that if any other girls wanted to venture out like they did to come see us first so we could help them.

The business grew and we opened another car wash and hired more girls.

Some of the girls joined me and Lisa for some fun and we kept everyone satisfied.