All Comments on 'Best Car Wash in Town'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Expanding to Phoenix?

Noticed the car wash near me is being remodeled. Maybe you are expanding to other regions of the country.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Did you want a job?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We did that

My brother and I owned a gas station back in the 70's. We knew these two sisters, both hotties. We set up a car wash in our back lot, had them hand wash cars wearing what was the naughtiest bikinis made back then. The cost was $10, (plus quite a few tips the girls got to keep) the girls got half the fee and we got half.

The tips were getting bigger quickly, for some reason titties kept slipping out.

Beats me as to why, slippery when wet I suppose.

In less than two weeks, they were averaging 30 a day. We hired a 3rd girl, some days now doing nearly 50 cars. They weren't very good at cleaning cars but nobody really gave a shit it seemed. We were just about to hire a 4th girl.

Then some people complained, old ladies. I guess their husband's cars were suddenly too clean? That caused all sorts of troubles, got us in the local papers, no end to the bullshit.

Finally had to stop, oh well. Fun while it lasted.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Really?

Really? 1*

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006almost 6 years agoAuthor
Hi

Actually, a few years ago in Yonkers, NY, they had girls in bikinis selling hot dogs but the city closed them down...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Should be in illustrated

With photos included. That would make it five. Oh and just to be sure add photos of all the girls and the wife. Make sure the bottoms are wet so we can see everything. Hey you want to write it then back it up. Cuckold in the making you are.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006almost 6 years agoAuthor
Should be illustrated

I am not sure if you grasp what a story is. Maybe someday you will be educated enough to know a fictional story when and if you can read one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A light fun read

The bikini baristas at a lot of the coffee drive ups are today’s version. Love anyone with an idea to combine sexy girls and business.

Oh, and Impo-64, shut up you dickess wonder.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Maybe you ducks like to flaunt your whores, but men don't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous