Best Friend Ever! Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock had long since hardened again, and, aroused by her display of wanton passion, was now rigid and wanting. Without waiting for her to relax I pulled myself over her, guiding my cock with one hand as I plunged myself into her. She was so sopping wet and open that I buried myself to the hilt in one swift movement, and, being totally surprised by the intrusion, she screamed, but her hips lifted and her pussy ground against my groin. I leaned low over her on bent arms, my face inches from hers as my hips rolled hard and fast, fucking her as sloppy wet sounds filled the room. Almost instantly she picked up my rhythm, and we moved together, quickly gaining both speed and the power of our thrusts. She was moaning and her body was writhing on the bed under me, her hands on my shoulders, using them for leverage to ram herself harder against me.

My cock was throbbing and my whole body was on fire, my only desire to fuck her harder and faster each moment. But even so I was not prepared when she came violently again, her entire body heaving and rolling in waves as she ground her pussy madly against me! I could only grab her hips and hold on as she screamed, moaned and shuddered over and over again. Her cunt had me in a vise, and I was imprisoned in her. When she finally released me she was almost sobbing, her senses overloaded, and I slid from her, my cock still rock hard and covered with her creamy juices.

I was lying on my side, next to Marie, panting, when suddenly a hand pressed against my shoulder and pushed me onto my back. It was Kelly, totally aroused by the erotic scene she had just witnessed, and she put a hand on each of my thighs as she rammed her mouth down over my cock, her lips slamming against my groin. She was bobbing up and down the full length of my cock, her tongue pressing hard and gathering all traces of Marie as her mouth and throat fucked me faster and faster. She barely stopped for a breath, then engulfed me again even harder, only one objective in mind. It took less than a minute and her goal was realized, as I erupted into her throat and mouth, groaning with the shock and moaning with delight at the sudden pleasure. She drank every drop and used her tight lips to milk me dry, and even then she continued to suck, lick and stroke, letting me down slowly.

By the time she was through I was lying inert on the bed, incapable of moving except to open my eyes to look at Marie, who was still moaning quietly, exactly as I had left her. Minutes passed before I had regained my senses and strength enough to roll over and crawl to the pillow on the bed, where I collapsed again. I felt Kelly move next to me and start to run her hands gently over me as she whispered, "Oh baby, oh baby, DAMN baby!"

Marie finally looked up and saw us and slowly crawled up next to me, throwing an arm limply over me and lying face down. She was still gasping and moaned softly, "Oh god, oh god." I had no idea what the words meant, but I got the drift when she gasped out, "Oh mon Dieu, tu m'as baise' a mort!"

I was concerned that, being used to Kelly and our anything-goes lovemaking, I had been too rough with Marie, but when I ran a hand lightly down her back and whispered, "Are you ok baby?" She pushed herself up and kissed me on my cheek.

"I am wonderful!" she said. "But no man has ever treated me like that before. I loved it!"

We were all suddenly exhausted from our middle of the night exertions, and knew we would not be going out skiing early. Breakfast ended at 10 and Kelly had a lesson at 11, so we agreed to try to be up by 9. We managed to make it to breakfast, and Marie and I went out for a little while with Kelly, letting her practice before her lesson. For some reason, all of us were feeling a bit stiff and sore. Marie and I went off together and made a few easy runs, then went back to collect Kelly. The lesson had just ended, and we found her grinning ear to ear, so excited with what she had learned.

It was obvious she was a fast learner - the instructor had passed her along to the higher class with less people, and they had made a run down an easy slope, using their Christie turns. The instructor had even demonstrated the basics of parallel skiing, so they would know what came next. Of course, Marie and I went back up with her and made several runs. She fell a few times, but it was obvious she was doing great, and absolutely thrilled. Finally, Kelly said she was getting a little tired again, and suggested that Marie and I go for a last run. I was a little reluctant to leave her but she insisted, saying it was my vacation too, and I should have some fun.

Marie and I decided to try the same run I found her on, after she promised to stay out of the trees and snowdrifts, and we headed up. She had gotten her confidence back and was really a very good skier. On the way down she stopped and I caught up to her. "Do you recognize it?" she said? I gave her a blank look. She pointed to the side and I saw a big hole in the snow - where I had dug her out!

She smiled and raised her head and gave me a kiss. "Ron, I want to know how thankful I am that you found me. Not only did you save me but you and Kelly have added a lot to my ski vacation!" She giggled, "Quite different from what I was expecting, but lots more fun!"

I told her that Kelly and I were so pleased we had met her, too. "Sometimes things just work out for the best in strange ways," I said, "but if I were you, I wouldn't choose burying myself in a snowdrift on the top of a mountain as a way to meet new friends!" We both had a good laugh and headed down to find Kelly.

We found her in her usual spot in the lounge, and joined her in a glass of wine before dinner. Of course Marie agreed to join us, and we even got our same booth and waiter. This time, the girls made sure I sat in the middle, and we divided our time between enjoying our meal and playful kisses and under-the-table gropes. Kelly asked Marie if she would spend the night with us again, and she replied, "How could I not, my sexy friends? You have been wonderful to me and we had such a great time together! I must tell you, I feel very wicked and naughty, but I have never had more fun in my life!"

I leaned to her and we shared a long kiss. Then she leaned across me to Kelly and they enjoyed a kiss too, giggling as they each ran a hand up and down one of my thighs. There was no tension now, and we were totally comfortable together.

When we finished eating, it was still early, and Marie suggested that we go to the club at the lodge for a while. There was a band just starting to play, and after a couple of rounds of courage I let, first Kelly, then Marie drag me onto the floor. But in no time, the three of us were dancing together, and I enjoyed the jealous stares, as I was getting the attention of two beautiful women. Even when the band played a few slow tunes they both stayed with me, and we all managed to get in a few kisses, and our bodies touched and ground, over and over.

By the time we sat down I was feeling very "stimulated" and soon found out they were too. Fortunately we had found a dark booth near the back of the club because they both pressed against me and I quickly felt hands in my lap, rubbing and squeezing. Kelly pressed her body against me and demanded my lips, which she got instantly. Even as we kissed, I felt Marie pressing against me from the other side, and soon it was her hand that found my fully swollen cock, forced me to spread my legs, and stroked and squeezed it over my pants.

Kelly wrapped her arms around me, holding tight and leaving my hands free to explore. Her tongue was deep in my mouth as I slid one hand between her legs and the other found a breast. She moaned into my mouth and ground herself against me as my hands and fingers played. After a couple of minutes we broke apart, gasping, and since my captive cock was rigid under her hand I knew Marie was waiting. Kelly remained pressed against me as I turned and Marie put both hands around my neck, pulling me down to her. As our lips locked I felt Kelly's hand replace Marie's, but she took the time to unzip my pants before she slid her hand over me. In moments she had her hand inside my underwear and was stroking my naked cock with long hard pulls.

Marie had changed into a skirt before we went to dinner, and I wasted no time pulling the hem up until I could slip my hand under it. My fingers slid up and down between her thighs, first one side, then the other, but quickly pressed against the tiny bikini panties she wore. I was fascinated by her bush of shiny jet black hair, and soon my fingers were tangled in it. Her panties were already soaked and she ground her mouth against me to keep from crying aloud as my fingers slid lower beneath the cloth. When I slipped the tip of one finger inside her she ground against me and her hips pressed and rolled till she had it buried in her.

The music had started again, and the people nearest us had gotten up to dance, leaving us to our dark corner. Kelly had succeeded in freeing my cock and had it standing straight up in her hand as she pulled and stroked, and my hips were rolling in time with her strokes. Marie and I were moaning into each others mouths, her body moving against mine and her pussy rhythmically rolling on my finger. Suddenly, the band announced that the remainder of the set would be slow tunes, "for lovers". I was way beyond wanting to dance, but Kelly leaned across in front of me, touching Marie's arm and asked if she would dance with her. Marie responded, "Mais oui, Kelly, of course!"

Kelly gave me a kiss and whispered to me, "Don't worry, we'll make it up to you," and the two of them got themselves back together and headed out to the floor. I tucked myself back in, took the remainder of my drink and moved to a front table to watch them, having a feeling this would be something special. At first, they danced as did the others on the floor, arms loosely holding each other, and faces close. Soon though, their hips started to move in unison, and they ground slowly against each other. Their heads moved closer and they danced cheek against cheek for a minute, arms holding their bodies together and soon, I saw them enjoy their first gentle kiss. When their lips parted they stared into each others faces for a moment, bodies still pressing and grinding. The next kiss was not gentle, lips crushing against lips and grinding, and I had no doubt, tongues tangled in someone's mouth.

When one tune ended another began, a different and slightly Latin tempo. When they started moving again, Kelly turned Marie around and pressed against her back. Her hands started at Marie's hips, but slowly slid up and down her sides, and their hips moved together as Kelly pressed against her. Kelly's hands slid around Marie, and moved over her body, sliding briefly between her legs, then slowly up over her until they reached her breasts, and she grasped and squeezed first one breast, then the other.

I was amazed at what I was seeing, but rock hard and straining against my pants watching their erotic dance. I knew well enough about Kelly's dual sexuality, more fully developed since we had been together, but had never seen such an overt display. I realized that she felt the freedom that came with being hundreds of miles from home and totally anonymous. When the dance ended they came over to me, arms still holding each other and bodies pressed together. They both bent to me and kissed me on each cheek, a hand on each shoulder, and I could feel them both shaking. Kelly said very softly, "Baby, we're ready to go."

Certainly no more than I was, and we quickly headed for our room. After I opened the door for them and we stepped inside, we instantly put our arms around each other, hugging tightly and kissing each other. Kelly kissed Marie's neck, and Marie gasped out, Qu'avez-vous fait pour moi, Kellee? I have never acted like this before; I have never felt like this! I feel so bad, so wanton, and it feels so good! And she wrapped her arms around Kelly and kissed her, a hard grinding kiss. Of course Kelly returned it, her hands moving over Marie and sliding over her ass, pulling them together.

They gasped and moaned as their bodies ground together, and I knew it was time for me to watch. I sat in a soft arm chair, watching as they fondled each other, slowly and steadily undoing each others clothing and discarding it a piece at a time. I was watching a strip-tease, but it was not for me, my presence just added to the daring of it.

They were quickly down to bra and panties, and the smell of their sex filled the room, both of them already sopping wet. Kelly undid Marie's bra and kissed her way to one of those diamond hard tips, and Marie groaned and pulled Kelly to her with both hands as her eyes closes and her head went back. She arched against Kelly's mouth, trying to thrust herself in even deeper. Kelly's fingertips were digging into Marie's ass cheeks, and they were grinding pussy to pussy through their soaked panties.

Marie managed to get Kelly's bra undone, and when they finally sat together on the bed, it fell to the floor. She took one of Kelly's large breasts in both hands and lowered her lips to it, kissing, licking and finally sucking in the nipple as Kelly moaned and threw her head back. In the privacy of our room they were reveling in doing all the things and making all the sounds they had not dared do in public, and the eroticism of the two women making love was overwhelming to me. As I watched I quietly stripped down to my underwear, and could not resist running my hand over my rigid cock.

Without taking her breast from Marie's mouth, Kelly pushed her slowly onto her back, and leaned over, pressing her breast even deeper. I watched as Kelly's hand slid down Marie's body and slipped under the sopping panties. I could clearly see that Kelly's fingers were stroking, and Marie's hips started to undulate. Suddenly, Marie pulled her lips from Kelly's breast and she threw her head back with a loud gasping moan. I realized Kelly had slipped her fingers inside, as I had done earlier, Marie's hips lifted, straining to feel them even deeper.

I wanted to help, but I wanted to see even more, so I moved to the bed and reached over, grasping Marie's panties and pulling them off her legs. Then I did the same for Kelly, taking the opportunity to run my hands over her sweet ass. I perched on the corner of the bed, wanting a front row seat for the spectacle in front of me. I had stripped off my underwear and sat naked, stroking my cock as my eyes drank in the sight. I had seen porn flicks of lesbian love, but none matched the true passion of the two beauties at arms length from me.

Kelly was steadily sliding two fingers in and out of Marie as their lips and tongues ground together, and Marie was running her hands up and down Kelly. She grasped and squeezed Kelly's smooth cheeks, then slipped one hand underneath, and in a few moments it was Kelly's turn to gasp as Marie's fingers found her dripping cunt. Both were moaning, gasping, crying, and their hips rolled almost in unison as they enjoyed the forbidden feeling of each others fingers.

Marie was whimpering, writhing on the bed, and Kelly finally pulled herself away and moved quickly between Marie's legs. With no hesitation she buried her face in Marie's soaked pussy, and when her tongue slid inside, Marie squealed and her hips lifted off the bed. I could see that Kelly had her tongue buried in Marie's cunt and was lapping up the juices that flowed there.

No longer able to resist, I crawled up the bed and bent over Marie, slipping my lips over one of her beautiful tiny nipples, and as I sucked and tongued and nipped she grabbed my head in both hands, pulling me to her. She was moaning, thrashing on the bed as both Kelly and I ravaged her body. Marie had cum quickly before, and now, it was even faster. She began a series of whimpering cries and her body began bucking on the bed. Her legs kicked and her sudden scream filled the room as she pressed one hand on my head and the other on Kelly's to hold us against her.

When Marie finally lay still, gasping, Kelly and I raised our heads and smiled at each other. I turned and leaned over to her, kissing her cum covered lips, and couldn't resist reaching to one of her hanging breasts, squeezing and pulling on it. The room smelled of sex and vibrated with passion as we ground our lips together over Marie's naked body. Marie opened her eyes, staring at us and quietly said, "Oo mon Dieu, Kelly, what have we done? I have never had a woman touch me beyond a kiss before, is it alright?"

Kelly turned to her and ran a hand lightly over her, "Marie, that's up to you, if you liked it and don't feel it was wrong, then it's ok."

"I can't believe it's wrong when it felt so good!" Marie answered. "Nothing happened to me and I don't feel different than before. In fact, I feel wonderful! And at the club, when we danced, you made me so hot I was shaking; I needed to hold on to you, Kelly, to walk off the floor! But," she added with a giggle, "I was already pretty hot from dancing with Ron!"

Kelly and I moved and lay on each side of Marie, slowly running our hands over her and sharing little kisses between the three of us. Suddenly Marie lifted her head and gasped, Oo, Ronnie!" She had felt my still very hard cock press against her thigh, and realized that I was very much in need. "Kelly, look!" she said as she grasped my swollen shaft and started stroking me gently.

Kelly giggled and I smiled and said, "How could I not be hard when my two beautiful friends just made love right in front of me. Can you imagine how sexy you looked?"

Kelly was staring at Marie's hand, sliding up and down my cock, and she said, "Can you two imagine how sexy that looks?" Marie looked worried she had done something wrong, and her hand stopped moving but Kelly said, "No, don't stop! I want to watch! You'll know when I want to join you!"

I rolled onto my back and Marie got on her knees, her hand now squeezing harder and moving faster on my shaft. I heard a moan and saw that Kelly had slipped her fingers into her own still-soaking wet cunt and was slowly sliding them in and out as she watched. Marie bent and licked the drop of pre-cum that had formed on my tip, and I shuddered and moaned at the touch of her tongue. Marie looked at Kelly, making sure she didn't mind, but instead, Kelly pulled her fingers from herself and offered them to Marie. Not having yet tasted a woman, Marie hesitated, but then took a little lick. In another moment she was licking Kelly's fingers clean.

When I moaned at the sight, Marie turned back to me and slid her lips over my tip, and I felt her tongue swirling over it as she slowly sucked me in deeper. Kelly was moaning softly too as her fingers went deeper, moving harder and faster. I was clutching the sheet as Marie tightened her lips on me and slid up and down, her pace quickening. My hips were rolling and my eyes were closed as I could only lie there and endure the wonderful torture. Marie wanted to please both of us, and bobbed up and down on me, then slowly licked my shaft, sucked my head and fondled my balls.

Suddenly, I felt a new touch, and Marie giggled as Kelly took over. I felt her lips slide over me in one swift stroke as she engulfed me, so hard her lips slammed into my groin. She looked up at me with her mouth full of my cock and playfully bit down just a little, before she started sliding fast and hard my full length, over and over. She knew I couldn't withstand that for long, but she had no intention of pushing me over the edge. She stopped with my entire length in her mouth, and held still, only her tongue swirling against my shaft. I was panting, breath coming in ragged gasps, my hips lifting and my legs slowly pumping back and forth as I tried desperately to hold on.