Best Friend Ever! Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her head slowly, lips tight, sliding up my shaft, and she sucked the head for a moment before releasing me. My eyes were wide, wondering what would come next, but she quickly straddled me, grasping my shaft for a moment to position it before she slid onto me in one swift thrust. We groaned together, and Marie softly whispered, "Mon Dieu!

Kelly sat facing me, smiling as she rotated her hips in slow motion, both of us relishing the feel of my cock imprisoned in her tight wetness. She leaned forward, putting her hands on my chest, then slowly letting herself down until her breasts were brushing across my chest and we could enjoy a kiss together. I felt her pulsing and clamping around me as our lips ground and our tongues swirled. I grasped her breasts with both hands and kneaded and tugged, my fingertips taking possession of her nipples, squeezing and pulling gently.

She moaned into my mouth and her hips started moving slowly, sliding just a bit up and down my cock. When our lips parted we were both gasping, and she pushed back up till her arms straightened. She started working her hips, pumping up and down on my shaft, quickly increasing the pace. Sitting back, she started slapping her ass down against me as my hips started rolling in time with her thrusts. I pulled my legs up a bit and was able to ram myself into her as she started to fuck me harder and harder. I grasped her hips and helped slam her down on me with every thrust, and our bodies were slapping loudly together. She grasped her own nipples and pulled and twisted as she began moaning and crying with each thrust, bouncing ever harder and faster.

I had reached the point that I knew it would soon be over. My fingers dug into her hips and I started thrusting hard, pounding my throbbing, wanting cock into her hard enough that the large bed started to move in time. Her head went back and she moaned, twisting and stretching her nipples, and suddenly she growled low through clenched teeth. She rammed straight down on me and stared at me, eyes wide, then suddenly squealed as her climax slammed through her. She bounced up and down fast, out of control, and I gritted my teeth and snarled as I felt my cock detonate inside her, spewing cum, spurt after spurt, as I bucked and I lifted my hips and Kelly with them off the bed.

My hips refused to stop moving, and my breath was coming in ragged gasps as I stared up at her. Kelly's head was down, hands on her knees, trying to muster the strength to move. She finally fell onto the bed beside me and I somehow wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight against my chest. My lips pressed against her forehead, and I kissed lightly, over and over.

I felt soft hands on my sweaty body, and Marie said quietly, "Qui a ete' incredible! Vous etes deux si bien ensemble! You are so good together!" All Kelly and I could do was give a sigh of contentment.

Once we all got it together a bit, there was only one option: the hot tub. The hot water was so relaxing, and soothed any aches and tight muscles left over from skiing... or other activities. Marie put her hair up this time to keep it dry, and settled in next to Kelly. I was lying back with Kelly pressed against me, when I heard a little moan. Kelly and Marie were gently kissing, making out, and it was obvious Marie had decided she liked it. I gave Kelly a little squeeze, happy she was enjoying our new friend.

We were all pretty tired, and before long the hot water was making us drowsy. We forced ourselves out of the tub and headed for bed. After a round of kisses and a little gentle play we all settled in and were soon sound asleep.

Nature called in the middle of the night, and I had to extricate myself from two snoring bodies to answer. When I returned I slid slowly in next to Marie, so as not to wake everyone, but immediately, I felt two arms go around my neck and Marie kissed me softly. She stretched, then pressed her body against me, and I slid my arms around her, holding her as we kissed. She was soft and warm and it felt sooooooo good!

She rolled so she was pressed against my chest and I was on my back. I slid my hands slowly down her body and over her ass, and she wiggled her cheeks in my hands as I cupped them lightly. I tightened my grip and pulled her against me and she squirmed a little against me. Our tongues were playing gently in her mouth, and we both moaned quietly at the feeling of our bodies pressed together.

One of her hands moved from my neck and began moving over my body, and soon slid down and found my cock, which was already quite hard. She grasped me gently and began to stroke slowly. I moaned into her mouth and my grip on her tightened as our lips ground together. I was really enjoying our contact, just as it was, but in a minute or two, she moved, pushing herself up on top of me, and she ended up straddling me with her legs spread and my cock between them, pressing right between her legs. Her knees were on the bed next to my thighs, and I gasped when she started rocking her hips slowly, her pussy stroking up and down my cock. I was soon very slippery, and she was obviously very wet. I whispered to her, "Mmmmmmmmm that feels good!"

She answered back, "Pour moi aussi, me too Ronnie."

For a while she was content to stroke my shaft, and I was rock hard, almost shuddering with pleasure, but we were both breathing hard, gasping with passion. Finally she pushed up a little on her knees and whispered very softly, "Baise moi, s'il vous plait, please Ronnie, fuck me!" I reached down and held my cock as she moved against it, and I felt my tip slip into her wet entrance. She pushed herself back and down and I raised my hips and slid in a little further, gasping at how tight she was. She slowly pumped her hips and little by little worked her way onto me, until I was buried in her. We lay still for a moment and I enjoyed the feeling of being engulfed by her hot pussy, which was clenching and releasing around me.

We could no longer be very quiet, and I expected Kelly to join us any moment, probably giggling that we had started without her, but she hadn't moved a muscle. I forgot about it pretty much though, when Marie pushed herself up and sat back on me, starting to ride me harder as she slid up and down the length of my shaft, her ass slapping down against my thighs. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest as she started to bob her ass up and down, and we were both gasping, breathing hard. I pulled my legs up behind her and started to meet her thrusts, ramming my cock into her with every stroke, our bodies slapping hard and loud!

But I gradually became conscious of other, more muted sounds, even as Marie and I continued to draw pleasure from each other, our passions building as we climbed the hill of our wanton desires. I heard soft wet sounds now faster, now slower, and little muted moans and cries and I knew they came from Kelly. When I glanced over in the dim light I could see she was lying with her legs spread wide, knees bent, and her body was rocking as she fingered herself harder and harder. Her face was turned to us, watching, and when she saw me look she gave me a little smile.

Knowing Kelly was enjoying our furious lovemaking, I increased my efforts, pounding my cock deep into Marie each time she rocked back on me. Reaching up, I found her hard little points with my fingers and squeezed. She moaned and gasped with every twist and pull, and her rhythm became erratic as she concentrated on the pleasure flowing from her breasts. I moved both hands to her hips, grabbing hold, and started ramming her down to meet my thrusts and our bodies and the bed shook with every impact. I could feel a sheen of wetness on her skin as she fucked me harder and harder and she gasped out, "Ah oui, ah oui! Baise moi, foutre moi! Ah oui! Oh yes, fuck me Ron!"

Her face in the dim light had an expression somewhere between pain and pleasure as her orgasm came ever closer. My cock was telling me we could not survive much longer, and I did the impossible and picked up the pace once more. Feeling that, Marie squealed and sat up straight, suddenly pounding herself down on me, her own fingertips pulling at her tiny nipples. Her head went back and she began a series of assorted moans, gasps and cries, and I could see her body was now glistening with sweat. With one final thrust she impaled herself on me and sat, staring wide-eyed for just a moment. Then her growl filled the room as her orgasm exploded inside her, swiftly followed by my cock when she clamped down on me. Suddenly we were both bucking, moaning crying, bodies shuddering as my cum spurted deep into her cunt and her juices flowed over my groin and onto the bed.

Once again, I heard the sounds next to us, now louder and wetter, as Kelly furiously fingered herself, and in another moment, a stifled cry, almost as if she didn't want to intrude on us, as her body heaved on the bed and she came on her hand. Then she too lay softly moaning on the bed.

Marie slowly collapsed on top of me, her head coming to rest on my shoulder, and I could hear the soft whimpering cries she still could not contain. I put my hands gently on her soaking wet body and held her as I whispered in her ear, "Thank you, Marie, that was wonderful!"

But she gasped back, barely able to speak, "Mais non, monsieur, mes remerciements à vous! Ron, that was soooo good. Thank you!"

She felt good and I felt good, and I would have been happy to have fallen asleep just like that, but a few minutes later she eased herself off of me and moved over to Kelly. I heard her whisper very quietly, "Thank you Kelly, you are so wonderful to me!" I laughed to myself as I realized there was a bit more to the story, but I had to agree, Kelly was so wonderful! I pulled up the covers and we all snuggled together, asleep in moments.

When we finally pried ourselves out of bed it was already light, but it was gray outside and there was a breeze blowing. Kelly didn't have a lesson, and I wanted to stay with her, and Marie had to leave the next day so she decided to make a few runs on her own, and we agreed to meet at the lounge for lunch. Kelly was making amazing progress, and by late in the morning we even tried some of the lower intermediate slopes.

But there were snowflakes in the air, and we knew we would probably not be skiing after lunch. Sure enough, when Marie met us at the main lodge, she was covered with snow and said it was coming down much harder up top. We went and enjoyed a nice lunch, then took a little walk in the swirling snow, but with the wind we got cold quickly and ended up at our lodge again. We spent some time poking around the shops, and while the girls looked at skiwear I managed to sneak away long enough to get something I'd hoped to find.

By mid-afternoon, we all agreed we needed a nap, and went up to our room. Marie stopped at her room and picked up some casual clothes, but then joined us, and we all stripped off our ski wear and piled into the bed. It was an amazing feeling for me, in bed with two beautiful women, all in our underwear, and we were actually going to take a nap! We teased and played a bit and fought for the "best spot" but in the end we all snuggled together and managed to get a little sleep.

After about an hour, someone moved, and I slowly came to. Kelly was next to me and she opened her eyes half way and gave me a sleepy smile, then put her hands behind my neck and pressed her face into my chest. I put my arms around her and held her as she snuggled her warm body against mine. And in that position, we awoke again, an hour later. I wasn't willing to admit how good that felt.

Marie got up first and was putting on her clothes when Kelly and I finally stirred. We ignored her long enough for Kelly to pull herself up for a long, languorous kiss. When it ended Marie was staring at us with a mock scowl, a twinkle in her eye. "Sorry to disturb you lovebirds, but I'm getting hungry... And thirsty!" For just a moment I froze. That sounded so right... but it sounded so wrong.

We all got it together and dressed and headed for the lounge. After a glass of wine it was time for dinner and we shifted to the dining room. Knowing it was Marie's last night with us, I put aside the "package" menu, and asked for the regular menu instead, saying it would be my treat. The result was a spectacular meal, as we all decided to have the "surf and turf" with lobster and roast beef, the house specialty. I had the waiter select the wine for us. When we headed back to the room we were all full, with a cheery glow.

The next day was Christmas Eve, and the weather forecast for late in the day was not good. Marie had to drive home, so she wanted to get an early start. We went to her room and helped her pack, then carried what she didn't need and loaded her car. What was left we brought to our room, so she would be all set in the morning. Finally ready to settle in, we unanimously decided on the hot tub, to relax and digest.

The bubbly hot water felt great, and the beautiful women on either side of me felt even better. We were all in the mood to play, and spent quite a while kissing and teasing and touching and rubbing. We were all so comfortable with each other now that nothing was really out of bounds. Marie and Kelly enjoyed a long passionate kiss, giving me the chance to run my hands over both of them. They wiggled and squirmed and moaned into each others mouths as my hands roamed between thighs and over breasts and around beautiful firm asses.

I finally teased them into breaking off their kiss, and I sat back against the tub as they leaned over me from either side, teasing me with their tongues and fingers. They took turns kissing me and lightly running fingers over my cock and balls. I retaliated by teasing breasts and nipples with my fingertips and lightly stroking between their legs as they squirmed and moaned. We were all enjoying the play, but breathing deeply, almost panting with the excitement and stimulation and Kelly grasped my cock hard and smiled as she said, "I think it's time for bed!"

She didn't have to say it twice, and they were giggling as we stood under the heat lamps and toweled off. I reached down and put my hands over two rounded ass cheeks and playfully squeezed and they both gave me a little moan and headed for the bedroom. It was another minute before I left the bathroom, and when I did I found them sitting together on the bed, kissing. I went and sat on the other side, waiting to see what would happen, since I found watching them so stimulating.

In a minute or two they were laying back on the bed, still kissing, and softly squeezing each other's breasts. I watched and listened as their breathing deepened and they began quiet little moans and tiny squeaks of pleasure. After a few minutes they both paused for a breath and looked over at me. They saw me slowly stroking my rigid cock, and I whispered to them, "Don't stop."

To my pleasure, they didn't, and as they moved hands between each other's legs the intensity of their moans and sighs increased. I could see that Kelly was fascinated with that thick thatch of black hair, just as I was, and she was running her fingers through it, stroking it smooth. I realized this was all new for Marie, and her fingertips were lightly running over Kelly's lips, stroking up and down, but seemingly afraid to press. But when Kelly moaned and stretched, her hips lifting her pussy, she opened enough that some of her juices overflowed from her slit. When Marie felt the warm slippery cream with her fingertips, she used it to rub more firmly, and soon her fingers were between Kelly's lips, moving up and down the length.

Kelly returned the favor, and soon both of their hips were undulating slowly under each others touch, while their free hands were still at each others breasts as their lips ground together. Kelly's fingers had hold of one of Marie's tiny black nipples and she was squeezing and pulling lightly, while Marie had one of Kelly's large breasts in her hand, kneading and squeezing, seemingly fascinated by the size and weight.

I had seen Kelly with her girlfriends before, but not usually while sitting back as a spectator, and this was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. My groans and moans added to theirs as soft sounds of passion filled the room. I was holding my cock, but I had stopped stroking, so aroused that I knew I wouldn't last long if I did. It was like having my own video of lesbian lovers, but the effect on me, being so close and knowing the participants, was ten times as powerful. I could have reached out and joined them at any moment and they would not have objected, but I had no motivation to do so, the pleasure of watching my friends so intense.

Marie was a neophyte, and tending to follow Kelly's lead, but it was obvious she had cast aside inhibitions and was enjoying it every bit as much. But she had clearly been totally aroused when Kelly had made love to her pussy the night before, and she raised her wet fingers from Kelly's lips and broke off their kiss long enough to taste. First the tip of her tongue, then fingers deep in her mouth as she savored Kelly's flavor. Marie lay back with her eyes closed and gave a long soft moan of passionate desire. Kelly leaned over and kissed her lips, sensing what she felt. Marie opened her eyes and whispered, "Kelly, could I...?"

"Of course, baby, I would love it," Kelly replied softly, and kissed her again. Kelly crawled to the head of the bed and lay back, face up, on the pillows. Marie followed, crawling over her, and leaned down. They enjoyed another long, passionate kiss. Marie lifted her lips, then started to give Kelly little kisses, first her face and ears, then her shoulders and neck, then down to her throat. Kelly put her head back, eyes closed, and sighed with pleasure at Marie's tender touches. Marie kissed slowly over Kelly's chest as she backed down the bed, until she reached Kelly's breasts. She gently placed little kisses all around them, licking from one spot to the next, and Kelly started to move, squirming on the bed and moaning or sighing with each new touch. I could not avoid noticing that Marie made love to Kelly's body very much as I would have done, and had, many times.

Marie's lips lightly closed over the tip of Kelly's nipple, and for a moment she savored it, learning the hardness, feel and texture of it. When Kelly moaned and slowly arched her back, Marie opened her mouth and engulfed the entire nipple, then sucked in even more of the soft, smooth breast. She knelt and took the breast in both hands, gently squeezing and rolling it as her mouth continued to administer sweet torture. Kelly was moaning, her legs slowly moved back and forth, and one hand rested on Marie's head, urging her not to stop.

When Marie finally lifted her head they looked at each other's eyes, and found passion raging there. I could see that Marie was trembling as she started kissing her way down over Kelly's body, her lips enjoying the soft skin on the well toned body and each new moan from Kelly when she touched a favorite spot. When Kelly's legs moved apart as she moved lower, Marie shifted and knelt between them. She kissed her way over Kelly's stomach, and they both giggled when she kissed Kelly's belly button and got a shudder.

Then she looked up at Kelly, as if asking permission, and Kelly whispered to her, "This is wonderful baby, please don't stop. She kissed back and forth over Kelly's abdomen, and then discovered the little thatch of blonde hair that Kelly retained above her otherwise naked mound. She gave it a nuzzle and a kiss, then her tongue made a little circle around it. Kelly gasped, and her hips lifted to Marie's mouth, and she lifted her head, wanting to watch. Very gently, Marie's lips slid down Kelly's pussy, her tongue leaving a wet trail.