All Comments on 'Best Friends'

by robertreams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LittleLillithLittleLillithalmost 15 years ago
Thumbs up

I just wanted to say that it was well written but I felt that you could have drawn out the actual sex bit at the end a bit more, it was a little short and abrupt. Overall I liked it though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
just right

i would recognize that the description sex was brief, but allow that first-time encounters between long-time admirers are often exactly that brief. i agree with the authors presumed opinion that too much description of these first experiments would appear forced, and detract from the work as a whole.

i gathered a sense, from the authors vivid expansion of backround details normally paraphrased or assumed, of a respectable command of the use of language and feel certain that future, more complicated engagements will be described in full effect.

i appreciate the quality with which the submission is written and will look forward to the sequel.

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
A perfect example

A fine, well written piece of pornographic fiction.

I'm sorry it took so long for me to find this author's work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not sure

"You know Lance. I am so blessed to have you as my friend. You can't imagine what it means to me to have you. Sometimes I think of you and I cannot speak. But I had to tell you, had to put it into words, you know me, writer, poet, words mean much to me. Thank you for caring about me."

First of all, it should read "You know, Lance, I'm so blessed...."

Do young guys wax this poetic about their feelings for each other? Do they add "ol' buddy" "ol' pal" and "good buddy" at the end of nearly every sentence? I doubt it.

robertreamsrobertreamsabout 9 years agoAuthor
anonymice

For your information Anonym-Ass, My best friend my whole life and I called each other "good buddy" our whole lives until his death in 2000. I think when one young man is sincerely telling another he loves him he would say I am so blessed. I'm so blessed doesn't even sound right. And yes there are people, writers for example and other artists, (he was a talented actor and comedian) who do speak and write poetically. It is what separates us from the animals who know how to say things like yup! and HUH? (Usually pronounced HAW?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous