All Comments on 'Best Friends'

by blackbeltninja

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good First Story

Reminds me of what I wish I tried many years ago. Off to a good start...hope you will keep writing. Do suggest proof reading before you submit your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We Need More Gay Dildo Stories

It started a bit slow, but when the vibrator came into play, I got hard and started masturbating. I think hands-free anal orgasm for someone inexperienced was a little over the top, but it made me hot anyway.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 9 years ago
Good and Hot

Liked this story a lot. The sex was great even if the first time was a bit sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great first story. I would love to read more between Jake and Brandon. Keep up the good work and hope to see more soon.

Killer12

MadriporMadriporover 9 years ago
Best Friends

This was hot. Do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!

This is a great story. I hope you write more chapters on the love between Jake and Brandon..

blackbeltninjablackbeltninjaabout 9 years agoAuthor
You guys asked.

I have finally had enough time to start writing again. You guys asked for a sequel and that is what I'm doing. It is going to be longer than the first, but the first was just a test. I have posted an excerpt on my tumblr page. Check it out here: http://blackbeltninja55.tumblr.com/post/114611062996/my-story. The full story will be submitted to literotica once it is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

THATS HOT wish i had friends like that . to explore sexuality with in highschool.. think about all that time wasted during school hear that you could have been getting your ass fucked and sucking his cock? shame it happened the last month of school tho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous