Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally came to our senses I asked Brandon, "Is there anything out here to eat?"

"Yeah, there is a cooler behind the tent. I brought it out this morning before school," he said.

"We should probably gather up some wood and get a fire going before it gets dark," I told him.

He agreed so we set about looking for sticks and broken tree limbs in our little clearing. It felt so great to be walking around outside with no clothes on. I felt like a bird that was spreading its wings to fly. The feeling of the sun on my (not so soft) penis was amazing. Brandon looked like he was feeling the same way. Once we got enough wood, we headed back to the tent and started a fire about ten feet from the entrance to the tent. Then Brandon pulled a package of hotdogs out of the cooler and we cooked them over the fire.

By the time we had finished eating the sun had just gone down but my erection had not and I could tell, by the light of the fire, that Brandon's hadn't either. I stood up, walked over to him, and reach out for his hand. He grabbed mine and I pulled him to his feet. Still holding hands, I walked him over to the creek and once we were there, I pulled him in until we were thigh deep in the water. I got down on my knees in front of him and guided his precum soaked cock into my watering mouth.

After about five minutes, I stood up and we locked lips. I reluctantly broke the kiss and intertwined the fingers of my right hand into the fingers of his left hand. I pulled him farther into the creek. When we were neck deep I stopped, turned toward him, and pulled him close. Our dicks were now touching under the water. With my arms now wrapped around his neck I pulled him into yet another deep kiss as I felt his fingers wrap themselves around my cock.

Again I broke the kiss but this time I put my mouth up next to his ear and, ever so quietly, whispered two words, "Fuck me."

I felt his hand let go of my penis and he grabbed both of my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. He then lifted me up so he could put his cock in my ass and as he started to slide his cock in I wrapped my legs around his waist. Once he has the head of his cock in my asshole, I tightened my grip on him with my legs which forced his penis all the way inside me.

"Oh my god Jake! Your ass is so fucking tight," he said.

It took a few minutes before he actually started fucking me and when he did, it felt even better than when I had the vibrator in my ass. I was bouncing up and down on his cock without a care in the world. I wasn't even worrying about the fact that we were going to different schools next year. I couldn't worry about it because his cock felt so good in my butt that I forgot about it.

It was about ten minutes or so before I felt my orgasm approaching. I was surprised at this because I still had my arms wrapped around Brandon's neck and his hands were still spreading my ass cheeks. I was about to cum and nothing was even touching my dick except the water in the creek. Then, all of a sudden, my penis started twitching and I could feel my semen spewing out of it. My asshole also clamped down on Brandon's cock when I started to cum.

"Oh, Brandon, keep going. I'm cumming!"

"Me too," he yelled.

And with that I felt the best feeling yet. As I was cumming his orgasm hit and I could feel the semen coming out of his cock and shooting into my butt. It was so warm and satisfying inside me. I could have sworn that I had died and gone to heaven. It seemed like it took hours for us to stop cumming but it was probably only a few minutes. It felt like he had pumped gallons of cum into me and I wasn't ready for him to pull out when he did because I knew it would just leak out of my hole. I wanted to stay like that forever.

But we finally did pull apart from each other and hold hands as we walked back out of the water and to the tent. When we got there we crawled in and laid down on our sleeping bags. We fell asleep each with one arm around the other and a hand around the other's penis. Just before I fell asleep I had a thought: This is a weekend I will never forget.

12