Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
264 Followers

"Are you sure you want to watch this game?"

Randy instantly went on alert. The tone and pitch of her voice was enough to key him to pay attention.

"Is there something else you would rather watch? I don't mind. I will probably go home after I finish this beer."

She began to flip through channels and switch between satellite feeds until she settled on one and began to look at the menu. Randy recognized it as a direct feed site where you could choose a movie and it would stream directly to the TV. He watched as she worked the remote not really paying much attention to what she was searching for. He had turned his back to the screen to grab a beer coaster to put under his glass. When he turned around he was startled to see, larger than life on the huge screen, a woman and a man engaged in hot and heavy sex. Movement out of the corner of his eye caught his attention and he found Pat smiling at him.

"This is much more interesting than that pre-game show."

He watched as the man withdrew from the woman and then rolled her onto her stomach. With no apparent effort, the man slipped his cock into the woman's ass. The woman arched her back to meet the mans thrusts and began to groan and then to urge the man on to fuck her harder and deeper. Randy glanced over at Pat and found her fixated on the scene, her lips slightly parted and her breathing noticeably heavier. The scant material of the bikini top only enhanced the visible tautness of her erect nipples. It was plain she was aroused. The tiny patch of material in her crotch was showing a definite stain. With some effort, he turned his attention back to the screen.

He couldn't really blame Pat for being aroused. The woman on the screen was beautiful and the man, he would admit, was young, well-built and had a cock of enviable size. They were both. . . well. . . athletic would be a good term. His own cock responded to the scenes playing out on the screen. No words were spoken between he and Pat for the next 45 minutes. The movie finished and the screen went dark. The room, now dimly lit only be the reflected light from the pool, was quiet. Randy stood and sat the empty beer glass on the bar top.

"I guess I will be going."

She oozed out of the chair and moved sensuously close to him.

"Bret said we were all going for a swim."

"It's late and I really should go. Since Bret's not here I am not sure I should stay very late."

"Good God Randy. You are Bret's best friend. He won't mind. Come on and let's take a swim."

He shrugged and followed her to the pool. He was wearing his trunks and he peeled off the polo shirt he had worn over it. He turned as she was laying the sheer cover on the chair near her and then, to his amazement, she untied the strings holding the swimsuit top and stepped from the bottoms and then stepped out of the shoes. She saw the look on his face and smiled.

"You pay almost $200 for a swimsuit and you would think that you could swim in it. Not the case."

She stepped to the pool and executed a beautiful racing dive into the water. She surfaced across the pool, flinging the mass of hair back over her head with an arcing spray of water. Her smile was telling.

"Well come on!"

He walked to the pool and dove in surfacing just a few feet from her.

"This is nice."

"It's probably the best thing about this house."

He listened as she complained about the house, the way it was laid out, the shortcomings as she saw it and what she would do different. At one point he had asked her a question.

"Didn't you design this house?"

"Oh yeah. But now that I have lived in it I know what I would do different but Bret absolutely refuses to sell this one and build another one."

She turned and swam off the length of the pool. He rested against the edge and leaned back, putting his elbows on the side of the pool watching her. She executed a perfect racing turn and then headed back his direction. She stopped near him and stood up. The water was shallower where he was standing and came to just above her navel. He could see the water dripping from her nipples. The cold air had made them hard again and he could see the pebbling of her areola as well.

"Aren't you going to swim?"

"I'm good. It's nice just to be in the water."

She stepped toward him and stopped just inches away.

"You and Bret have been friends almost your whole lives, haven't you?"

"Yep. We grew up together. More like brothers than friends."

Her eyes were locked on his.

"He told me that you shared everything when you were in high school and college."

"We did. We were close enough to the same size that we could swap clothes. We shared a dorm room in college and whatever I had was Bret's and whatever Bret had was mine."

"I have heard Bret say that as well. I think he would like it if you came more often and hung around."

"Yeah. I think it bothers him that I don't come here more often and use the pool and the game room."

"He wants you around. You are his only friend."

"I feel the same way about him."

She stepped closer. Her erect nipples were only millimeters from his chest.

"You should get rid of that swimsuit. You can't really enjoy the water with it on."

"I'm good thanks. I'm not sure Bret would appreciate me swimming naked with his wife."

She put a fingernail on his chest and drew is slowly downward.

"Bret won't mind. Remember what he said. What's his is yours."

There was no question in his mind what she was saying. He wasn't having to seduce anyone. He was being seduced instead. Bret was going to drop his jaw when he heard about this. Just as her finger got to the waist band of his swimsuit, her phone rang. She frowned and looked at the table.

"Crap. That is probably Bret. Give me a minute."

He watched her as she walked across the deck and answered the phone.

"Hello"

"All night?"

"What time tomorrow?"

That late?"

"OK, I will tell him."

She walked back to the pool, down the steps and came back to the same place she had just left.

"Bret says to stay as long as you want. He is going to be all night and probably won't be back until about 11 tomorrow morning."

Randy slipped sideways as he spoke.

"I guess I better get home."

She stepped back in front of him. Her hands went to his waist pulling herself close enough that her nipples were now pressed against him.

"Stay a while. There is still wine left in that bottle. We can watch another movie."

He looked down at her.

"I don't know."

She looked at him and grinned slyly. He felt her hand move, She grabbed his cock as she spoke.

"I think you do know. Based on how hard your cock is I am guessing you are going to stay for a while."

He put his hands on her waist and pulled her tight to him and kissed her. She flowed into the kiss without hesitation. As she was kissing him, her hands were busy and he felt his swimsuit slide down his legs and then her hands around his cock. She gasped into his mouth, through the kiss.

"Fuck! You are as big as that guy in the movie."

He chuckled.

"Why do you think my nickname in high school was Horse?"

She closed her eyes and he heard her moan. She stroked up and down his cock slowly under the water. He leaned back against the edge of the pool watching her. She was looking down into the water where her hands were still playing slowly up and down his rigid tool.

Her eyes came up to his slowly. Her expression had changed. He saw naked and unadulterated lust.

"Come on."

She started to turn away. He reached out and grabbed her wrist and pulled back close to him. Her breasts rested against his chest as he stared into her eyes. It was her turn to see a different look in his eyes. Before she had seen a faint amusement as if there was some unspoken joke she was unaware of. This was a look she had never seen before. It was demanding and confident. Randy seemed to have changed and it caused her to pause.

"No. If we are going to do this, we are going to do it on my terms. You are not in charge of this, I am. Do you understand."

She swallowed. She was off her game now. Men didn't talk to her like that. They were always overawed by her beauty and would fawn at her thinking they might actually have a chance with her. Men didn't make demands of her. She made demands of them. The unexpected change in the dynamic caused her to react instinctively instead of with her usual self control.

"Yes Sir."

"That's better. There are a few rules. Listen carefully. You don't make rules or make demands. You will do exactly as I say without question or hesitation. If you ever talk back to me or question me one of two things will happen. I will either punish you or I will leave and this whole thing comes to an end right then."

She nodded without speaking. Still off balance mentally, she could do nothing more.

'Do you understand?"

She nodded again.

He spoke more harshly to her.

"I asked you a question. When I ask you a question you will answer me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. Now, we are going to get out of this pool and go into the game room. I am going to sit in that recliner and you are going to give me a blow job. You will deep throat me until I come and you will swallow every drop of semen I unload into you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

He pushed her back walking past her toward the steps leading from the pool Without turning around he could hear her following behind. He walked directly to the chair and sat down mindless of the pool water that he left on the floor and that now puddled into the rich leather of the recliner. She was right behind him and as he sat she dropped to her knees. Before he could even adjust himself in the chair she had both hands wrapped around the shaft of his cock and was leaning up and opening her mouth. He watched as she slowly slid his cock deeper and deeper. He felt the back of her throat as she gagged momentarily. She adjusted and his cock slid into her throat until she pressed her face against his belly.

She began to move her head up and down slowly. The ridge of his circumcised cock rubbed along her throat and he leaned his head back closing his eyes to enjoy that feeling. He let her work his cock with her mouth and tongue as she toyed with his balls with her hand. Her eyes glazed and one hand was buried deep between her legs, the other cupping his balls. Her mouth stretched wide around his cock. The sight was enough to push him over the edge. He felt his hips tense and then jerk hard as he jetted spurt after spurt of thick creamy cum into the back of her mouth. She swallowed hard and fast, but a few thin rivulets escaped from the corners of her mouth and ran down her chin.

He pushed her head off his cock. She was quite a sight kneeling with her knees spread wide. Her firm full breasts were heaving as she breathed hard and her eyes were still a little glazed. The cum was stuck to her chin and she licked her lips hungrily. He stood and reached for his swim trunks and started to put them on.

He heard her whine behind him.

"You aren't leaving? Aren't you going to fuck me?"

He turned and looked at her.

"Not to tonight. I told you this was on my terms and my conditions not yours."

She stood. Her eyes were now fiery and she spat at him.

"You arrogant ass."

Without hesitation, he slapped her hard enough that she fell backwards into the recliner. Her hand went to her cheek which was already bright red and was stinging like fire. Her eyes filled with shock.

"Don't ever use that tone of voice with me again, bitch. If you want to get my cock in your cunt, when your husband comes home you will meet him at the front door as naked as you are now and give him the same blowjob you gave me before he takes another step into the house. When he tells me how you greeted him, then I will consider letting you experience my cock in your cunt. Is that clear?"

She still had the surprised look on her face when she answered in a rather small meek voice.

"Yes Sir."

As he was driving home he called Bret.

"It's me."

"Hey. What's up?"

"I am on my way home."

"Already. What went wrong."

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that your wife came onto me in the pool. She made it known right quick that she thought your comment that what's yours is mine and mine is yours included her."

"No shit! That little cunt."

"Yeah. But you should have seen her face the first time she grabbed my cock in my swimsuit."

Bret laughed.

"Yeah Horse. It's not the first time you have seen that look"

"Anyway. Here is the bottom line. I made her give me a blowjob. She did a pretty decent job by the way. She swallowed the whole load. Then I left."

"Why?"

"I gave her some instructions and told her if she didn't follow them exactly she wouldn't get a chance to feel my cock in her pussy."

"What did you tell her to do?"

"You will find out when you get home. Oh! No matter what happens, how much she begs or what she offers, don't fuck her."

"Ugh, Ok. Should I go home now?"

"Yeah. Call her and tell her that the problem got solved and you are coming home early."

"Ok buddy. Thanks for the heads up."

"No problem. Let me know how things work out. I'm going home and go to bed. Don't call until at least noon."

Bret hung up the phone and sat for a minute thinking. Randy evidently had some kind of plan.

"That bitch came on to Randy! I wonder how many other cocks she has sucked in the last couple of years at yoga class and spin class."

He picked up the phone and dialed her number.

"Pat. Is Randy still there.?"

"Already? Well. We got the problem solved and I am coming home early. I was hoping Randy might still be there."

"I will be home in about 30 minutes."

He hung up the phone. As he headed to his car, he was wondering exactly what Randy had told her to do.

He came through the door into the utility room. To his surprise she was waiting just inside the door stark naked. As he shut the door, she dropped to her knees unzipping his trousers. Before he could do much more than look down, she had his cock in her mouth and was working it to a full erection. He stood in amazement as she deep throated him expertly, licked up and down his now rigid shaft then lifted his cock and carefully sucked his balls into her mouth caressing them with her tongue. She had never done that before but it was enough to cause him to groan and then grunt. His hips pistoned and he spent a load of cum onto her face and hair. She looked up at him and actually smiled.

"Welcome home."

"I guess. What the hell caused that?"

"I just thought I would give you a little surprise."

"It was. I'm beat. I am going to bed"

Her eyes looked a little panicked.

"Don't you want to fuck me?"

"After that blow job, I don' t think I could get it up before I fell asleep."

He stepped past her leaving her on her knees in the utility room. He smiled as she groaned behind him..

The next day was Sunday. He got up early, went down stairs and took a short swim before he made coffee. Waiting on the coffee he thought about what to do for the day. She usually slept till well after noon on Sundays so he was on his own. The golf course was always an inviting option. He could get in an early round and then have lunch at the club. He couldn't call Randy until later anyway.

It was almost 1pm when he got home. He peeked into the bedroom. As he expected, she was still curled up on the bed, dead to the world. He pulled together a massive sandwich. With the sandwich and a beer, his next stop was the table by the pool. He called Randy.

"Morning"

"Hey Bret. What have you been up to?"

"I got in an early round of golf this morning. How about you?"

"I slept in and have just had a shower. How did things go last night?"

Bret related the incident blow by blow. Randy laughed.

"She followed her instructions exactly."

"I don't know what you are planning but you have my undying gratitude. That was the best blow job I have ever hand."

"Your welcome. How about I come over and we watch the game this afternoon?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"I'll be there about 3."

"Cool. Bring your swimsuit if you don't wear it. I am sure we'll end up in the pool."

"Will do. Can I pick anything up?"

"Nah. We are good here. I am planning on putting some fish on the grill later."

"Sounds excellent. See you in a while."

The phone went dead and Bret smiled. He couldn't wait to watch her reaction when Randy arrived.

%%%

Brett heard Randy press the buttons to unlock the front door. It was the first time Randy had ever used the code. He walked into the game room where Bret was sitting.

"Afternoon. What's up?"

"Watching the pregame. I may have screwed up. The over under on this game has gone nuts. I placed my bet early this morning and I think I am on the wrong side."

"How much?"

"A grand."

Randy shrugged.

"That's part of the game if you are going to gamble."

A small gasp came from behind them and both men turned to see Pat standing framed in the doorway with the light behind her in a really short babydoll negligee. She had not bothered to put on the panty. The light behind her left nothing to the imagination.

"Randy. I didn't know you were here."

She turned and ran back up the stairs. Bret snorted.

"That was priceless."

Randy grinned and settled in the recliner. By the time Pat returned, the game had started and both men were absorbed in the action. She walked quietly behind the recliners and stood for a moment.

"Are you going to be here all afternoon?"

Randy tilted his head and looked over the back of the recliner.

"Yes. Bret invited me to dinner again. We are going to watch this game and the late game from the West coast."

Randy saw her smile slightly.

"I think I will take a swim."

Randy turned to look at her.

"Before you go, pour me another beer."

She stopped and looked at him. Bret waited for the snide remark or the routine "Get it yourself". He nearly fell out of the chair when her heard her answer.

"Yes sir."

He watched incredulously as she filled a glass from the tap and carried it carefully to Randy. As she came over Randy turned to Bret.

"You want one?"

"Sure."

Randy spoke without looking at her.

"Get your husband a beer."

It was then that Bret heard what he had expected.

"He can get his own. He lives here. He isn't a guest."

Randy cut his eyes to her as she turned and walked out of the room.

"She is an impertinent bitch."

"She always has been."

"We need to change that."

"How?"

"I will teach you."

Bret looked at him with a question in his eyes.

"Just be patient."

Bret shrugged. He had nothing to lose.

Pat made a point of walking through the game room on the way to the pool. She could have gone straight outside from the bedroom. Brett suspicioned that she wanted to make sure Randy saw her in the dark red bikini. This one was a bit more modest and she actually wore it as she dove into the water. The men, deeply involved in the game, paid little attention to her. When the game was over, Bret and Randy fired up the grill and began cooking the fish. Bret went to make the salad while Randy tended the fish and veggies. Seeing her opportunity, Pat stepped close to him and seemed to be examining the food on the grill.

"I did as you told me."

"I heard."

"Now what. When can I see you again?"

"What do you have on Tuesday evening?"

"I teach a couple of spin classes at the gym."

"Cancel them and be at my house at 6pm. Make excuses that you will be late. I don't care what they are. You won't be home before midnight."

He saw her shiver and then nod. She returned to the pool as Bret came out with the salad. A few minutes later and they were seated and eating.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
264 Followers