Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning Randy called Bret.

"Hey!"

"Hey! How's the financial world?"

"Everything is in the tank this morning. We made a shit ton of money."

"How the hell did you make money if the markets are down"

"We sold off a bunch of stuff on Friday afternoon and we are buying back in now. I am pretty sure the markets will take a bounce by Wednesday and we will almost double what we took out and put back in ."

"Fuck. How the hell can you predict that?"

"I don't have a clue. I can just read it in the numbers. How is the engineering business.?"

"Our customers could fuck up an iron anvil with a rubber hammer. Their stupidity is money in my pocket! I sending two engineers to Milwaukee to sort out a problem."

Randy laughed.

"At least you don't have to go anymore."

"True."

"Bret. Listen. Pat is going to make excuses for Tuesday night."

"Why? She teaches spin class that night."

"She is going to be late getting home and will make excuses about having to do something at the gym. Don't make an issue of it."

"Shit. I never do anymore. What is going on?"

"She is coming to my house."

Bret's head came up.

"Really!"

"Yeah."

"Ok!"

"I just wanted to let you know. I don't want you to think I am doing anything behind your back."

"I appreciate that but I asked you to do this."

"I know. I think we can solve a lot of your problems. Just let me work on this."

"Whatever it takes."

"Ok. I will talk to you in a couple of days."

Sure enough, that afternoon Pat called.

"Bret. I just got word from the gym that I will have to work extra late on Tuesday. The girl that does the two late night spin classes is sick and I have to take her classes."

"Why do you do that shit? You don't have to work you know."

"I know but if you want me to keep looking like this I have to work at it."

"Ok. What time will you be in?"

"It won't be until after midnight."

"Ok. I will probably be in bed. Try not to wake me up."

"Aren't you the romantic."

She hung up the phone and he put his down.

Tuesday evening Pat pulled up In front of Randy's house. She had never been there and didn't know what to expect. He had given her the address and her GPS had led her to the remote site. It was in a rural part of the county, well outside the city, isolated and hidden from the road by trees. It was one of those 60's era flat roofed rambling affairs with lots of glass and different levels. She could see that is was large and seemed to grow up and out of the rocky outcropping on which it sat.

She rang the bell and the intercom beside the door buzzed.

"Come in. The door is open."

Inside the foyer She could see corridors leading to the left and the right. In front of her was an unobstructed view from the front door to the wall of glass that was the back of the house. From the foyer, the huge living area dropped off in a series of steps down. She walked forward slowly. She could see that the house was perched on the top of a bluff and overlooked a valley below. The view was magnificent. An unusual noise for a house drew her attention to a small brook running from beneath the edge of one slab of concrete that made up the floor. It burbled splashed down one side of the expansive room before disappearing through an opening in the living area. Following the line she could see that it reappear further down the slope outside the house. Randy came from the kitchen to her right. He casually held a glass in his hand.

"I see you found me."

"Randy. This is beautiful. I never knew you had a place like this."

"It's just a little shack in the woods."

She rolled her eyes.

"Just a shack?"

"Ok, well. May be not quite a shack. It was designed by a student of Frank Lloyd Wright. You can see a lot of his influence in it. When I bought it, the previous owners were about to bulldoze it. I refurbished it from the foundations up. I like it."

Her gaze went past Randy to the sparkling kitchen and the elegant yet simple furnishings of the house.

I might have underestimated Randy by a bit.

She gave him a sly grin on her face.

"Now what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well. I assumed that I would get a chance at that cock of yours, Horse?"

A broad gleaming grin split her face.

He sat the glass on the counter and walked to her slowly. He reached up, grasped the front of her shirt and slapped her on each cheek hard. Through the pain and her surprise she heard him growl at her in a low intense voice.

"I told you that everything we do is on my terms and my conditions. You will not address me in that insolent tone of voice. You will address me as Sir. Do you understand?"

Her eyes were rimmed with tears. Her cheeks burned from the impact of his hand. Her voice wavered as she replied.

"Yes Sir."

She stepped back slightly as his hand loosed the shirt front. His eyes played up and down her. It was a look she had trouble fathoming. Men usually looked at her with desire and lust. All she saw in Randy's eyes was a hard, almost cynical expression. She got the distinct impression he was looking at her more like prey then like a prize.

"When you are in this house you will be naked unless I tell you otherwise."

He turned back to the counter and picked up the glass. When he again glanced at her she stood in a state of mild shock and still clothed. She watched as he shook his head and sat the glass down on the counter. He took her arm and led her across the room to one of the several couches and chairs arranged in groups. Bending her over the back of the couch, he flipped her skirt up over her back. She craned her head back at him still dazed and a little confused. She watched him pull the leather belt from his trousers and realized what he was about to do. She rose to protest. His hand flashed out and his fingers tangled themselves in the thick hair at the back of her head pushing her down. Without a word, he began to work the leather belt over her ass hard and fast. The sharp crack of leather on flesh filled the rooms accompanied by screams. She fought, twisting and writhing, but the hand in her hair gave him leverage which he used expertly. In moments, he had turned her creamy ass a dark red with bruises already beginning to show. He yanked her to her feet by her hair twisting her violently to face him. She was sobbing and crying. She had been screaming incessantly toward the end as she struggled.

"I will not tell you twice to do anything. If you do not do exactly as I say the moment I say it, this will pale in comparison to what you will get. You have a choice to make right now. You either agree or walk out of here right now. Do you hear me?"

Blubbering, she stammered.

"Yes Sir."

"Now. I want to see you naked when I turn around."

He gave her a small push as he walked back to his drink. She stumbled back against the couch, her now tender ass brushed the leather and she jumped slightly. By the time he saw her again she was dropping her bra to the floor and pushing her panties down. The rest of her clothing lay piled around her feet. She straightened and gazed back at him, her face tear streaked and eyes red.

"That's better. Now gather up your clothes and follow me."

He started down the long hall way. She gathered her clothes and followed quickly. Turning into the doorway she found herself in a huge bedroom with one wall of windows that enjoyed the same view as the living room.

What the hell! Why am I not running like hell to get out of this maniac's house?

"Fold your clothing and stack it neatly on the dresser. Get on the bed."

He disappeared into the bathroom. She heard him using the toilet without bothering to close the bathroom door. She spun and hurriedly folded the clothing, stacked it and nearly ran to the bed. She pulled the covers back and folded them neatly then lay down on the bed on her back. Her mind was a turmoil of conflicted emotions.

I should leave, right now. Fuck! I don't want to leave! What is it about him that makes me want to act this way? I should be in charge. He should be begging me for a fuck! Christ!

He was naked as he emerged from the bathroom. His huge cock hanging down still flaccid.

"Well, you seem to learn quickly with the right motivation."

He stopped at the foot of the bed, his eyes moving up and down her.

God! I get turned on when he looks at me! Why? It makes me feel like he is judging me or . . . . FUCK! He is looking at me like I am something he owns!

"Spread your legs."

Her legs snapped open as if they were loaded with taut springs.

"On your hands and knees with your ass facing me."

She rolled onto her hands and knees turning to face her ass to him.

No one has ever treated me like this. I would have laughed at them and told them to go to hell! What is it that makes me stay. Why the hell am I wet and aroused and wanting to da anything to please this man? What makes him different?

He ran his hands over her still crimson and rapidly bruising ass. She gasped as two fingers drove deep into her cunt. As he had expected, she was dripping and swollen.

"All ready for me, are you?"

She was silent. He slapped her on the bruised ass and she yelped.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes Sir!"

He took his now swelling cock in his hand and rubbed the head between her labia. She moaned in anticipation. Working the head of his engorged cock between her cunt lips he grabbed her waist and jerked her back savagely driving his enormous cock into her. The head of his cock slammed into her cervix, eliciting a screech. Ignoring her obvious discomfort, he began to pull and push her back and forth as he fucked her mechanically. Her breasts swung like pendulums beneath her as he moved her on his cock.

FUCK! He isn't fucking me. He is using me to masturbate. I am just something for him to use! Why am I so damned turned on by this!

It took just a few minutes for him to spend his load, splashing it against her cervix.

"Turn around."

She spun obediently and arched her back to be able to see his face.

"Clean it."

She looked at his cock, cum still dripping from the tip and her juices slathered up and down the shaft. Without hesitation, she began licking up and down the length of his cock. He watched her use her tongue and when he was satisfied, he lifted her head by the hair.

"You're beginning to get the idea. If you want to feel my cock, taste my cum and enjoy my attention, you do it exactly the way I say. No back talk, no snide remarks, no fucking smart ass and no hesitation. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good."

He turned and walked to the chair that faced the TV hanging on the wall. When he got there he pointed to the floor beside the chair.

"You go where ever I go. If I am sitting, you are kneeling on my left. You walk behind me. You do not talk unless you are spoken too. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

He sat in the chair and looked down to his left. She scrambled from the bed and ran to the spot dropping to her knees.

"Better."

He turned the TV to one of the financial channels and sat watching quietly.

She knelt on the floor beside him, naked, lost in thought as well.

What the fuck just happened and what has happened to me? Why am I unable to refuse what this man wants? It isn't his cock. I have had others just as big and they never caused me to act like this. Why haven't I just walked out? Why have I accepted his abuse and his attitude?

She continued to argue with herself silently as he watched the financial show. He sat there for almost two hours. She knelt quite uncomfortably on the cold terrazzo floor. She could feel his cum leaking from her pussy and dripping to the floor. Her ass was still burning and she needed to pee but was unwilling to risk asking him. He finally looked down and noticed her shifting in place.

"Do you need to pee?"

"Yes Sir."

"Do you need to shit?"

"No Sir"

He stood and walked toward the bathroom. She scrambled to her feet and followed. He stopped at the door and nodded toward the toilet.

"Go pee."

She walked in and started to close the door. He stopped it with his hand.

"You will leave the door open anytime you need to pee or shit."

She blushed slightly but turned and sat down on the toilet seat. She waited and waited but with him watching she just couldn't get it to start. He turned on the tap. Without warning a handful of icy water splashed over her face and tits. The shock of the cold water flashed through her and instantly her bladder opened and the torrent of urine flowed down. His eyes never left her. When she was done, she took paper and wiped herself.

This is degrading! I am going to get my clothes and leave right now. He treats me like I am nothing!

She stood and flushed the toilet.

Now. I can just walk to the bedroom and get my stuff and be out of here. Fuck this! No cock is worth this kind of treatment.

He turned without a word and walked out of the room. Despite her own thoughts, she hurried to follow along, her tits bouncing as she trotted behind him in an effort to keep up with his long confident strides. He walked down the length of the corridor behind the kitchen. She followed him into an enclosed pool with a hot tub in one corner. She stared in amazement. Pressing the button to start the pumps, he settled into the hot swirling water. She waited at the edge unsure what to do.

He opened his eyes and nodded down to the seat beside him. As the hot water came up over her well whipped ass she gasped as it burned and strung again. He sat with his head resting on the edge of the tub, eyes closed. She sat and watched.

Jesus! I must be insane. I should get up and leave now.

Almost exactly 30 minutes later the tub timer expired and the jets went quiet. He opened his eyes, stood and climbed out of the tub. Taking a towel from the cabinet he dried off. As he finished with the towel he tossed it to her. She understood quickly and used it to dry herself. She dropped the towel as he started to walk off. He turned to see if she was following him. His eyes went to the towel on the floor. Her eyes went wide with fear.

Oh shit! He is a maniac for neatness.

"Pick that towel up and bring it to me, bitch."

She knelt to picked up the towel and brought it to where he was standing. Grabbing it from her hand he folded it on the diagonal, then folded one end back. He rolled the whole thing length wise. She watched until he held the towel by the thicker end. At the other end a single wet corner hung limply slowly dripping water.

"Grab your hands behind your back."

She clasped her hand behind her back.

"Pull your shoulders back and thrust those tits of yours out to me."

She did as he ordered.

Without warning he flicked the towel expertly. The corner snapped loudly directly on her nipple A short welt cut across the nipple, rapidly turned red and began to swell. She screamed and doubled over. Her hands cradled her breast. It felt as if someone had cut it with a knife.

"Stand up and look at me."

She struggled to return upright. Her hands still covered her breast and tears filling her eyes.

"I demand orderliness and neatness. Do you understand?"

She managed to croak an answer.

"Yes Sir."

"Good."

She watched as he unrolled the towel, folded it and put it into the wet towel hamper.

She followed him into the kitchen, holding her aching tit to keep it from bouncing. He took a beer from the refrigerator, opened it and took a long drink. With the bottle tilted up, he seemed to be examining her again. He reached back into the refrigerator and handed her a bottle of water.

"Drink."

She opened the bottle and took a long swallow. She didn't realize how thirsty she was. She gulped the water until the bottle was empty. She looked around trying to find a trash can. He touched a cabinet door with his toe and it opened to reveal the waste can inside. She dropped the bottle in it and he closed it. He walked past her toward the living area. She followed along as instructed and when he came to a halt he was looking at the TV again. There was a news item about some crop failure in China due to bad weather. She could see he was concentrating. He looked at the clock on in the corner of the TV. It was 10:30.

"Bend over the couch."

She turned and bent over the back of the leather sofa. Fear filled her.

Oh God! Is he going to beat me again? I should run. Even if I have to leave naked I should get the hell out of here. I don't have to take this abuse. Why am I fucking still laying here waiting for him to perform some other degrading act on me?

Her head dropped and her eyes closed.

Because I don't want to leave. I have never felt like this before.

She knew he moved behind her. She felt something cold at her asshole and a sharp pain. She whimpered. He was forcing the neck of the beer bottle into her ass. She could feel him twist and push it, working it past the tight ring of her anal sphincter. It felt as if her asshole were being ripped to shreds. She began to sob loudly. He worked the neck of the bottle to the point that it flared. Fucking the neck of the bottle in and out of her ass, he watched her carefully. As he pushed the bottle back in each time, he pressed a bit hard on the shoulder of the bottle until her ass started to expand. Slowly, he fucked the bottle in and out until, with the last hard push, her ass stretched around the widest part of the bottle. He gave it a brutal shove leaving just an inch or so was visible outside of her. She was blubbering. Tears rolled down her face and snot was beginning to drip from her nose.

She realized he was no longer behind her and she twisted from side to side attempting to see where he was. She could not locate him. She was afraid to move lest the bottle slip all the way inside her and become lodged there. She had read the horror stories of people losing objects up their ass and being forced to go to the hospital to have them retrieved. She heard him behind her and to her horror she heard the sound that a cell phone makes when it takes a picture. He moved around her taking pictures of her from every possible angle. When he was done, he laid the cell phone on the table and, without fanfare, ripped the bottle from her ass. She gasped and emitted a deep long moan.

"Standup and turn around."

She obeyed instantly. Her stretched ass complaining with every movement.

He held the bottle out to her. She could see the rim flecked with feces.

"Take this and put it in the trash."

She gingerly took the bottle and moved quickly to the kitchen, depositing the bottle in the trash. By the time she got back, her ass, while still tender and feeling like it was gaping open, was at least tolerable. He was sitting facing the TV. She moved beside him and knelt. He looked down at her.

"When you get home tonight you'll wake your husband and fuck him. You will fuck him until he cums. Clean his cock just as you have done mine. Rearrange your schedule so that you can be here every Tuesday for the foreseeable future. Do you understand?"

She looked at him wild-eyed, almost fearfully but answered quickly.

"Yes Sir."'

"Good. Then get dressed and go home. The door will lock automatically behind you."

He turned his attention back to the TV and it was clear that she was dismissed. She stood, went to the bedroom and dressed. When she returned to the living room, he never looked at her or gave a hint that she was even there. She left, heard the door lock behind her and got in her car. She sat there for several minutes just staring into the darkness.

What the hell just happened? She had never acted like that with any man before. I could have left at anytime. Why didn't she? He treated me like a whore, someone to just fuck and then toss away. . no. . not toss away,. . . to put on a shelf until he had a need again. Why now was she willing to put up with that for this man?