All Comments on 'Best Friends Become Lovers Ch. 02'

by UnderMyKilt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Story guyStory guyover 19 years ago
Wow

One of the hottest accounts of male bonding that I have ever read! You captured the friendship, the bonding, and the sex in perfect proportion. I would give anything to experience it. Maybe someday...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Thanks for the story it is great. you make the sex seem special not cheap or dirty. Iike that. I am also bi, none of my friends are like yours. I however sat next to a guy in a math class my senior in high school who came out as gay the year after I graduated. I did kind of have some felings toward him in my senior year however, I did not relise what I was untill Sept,5 2011. I also came out to my parents and brother on that weekend. Yes I have felings for the guy who was in my math class.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 8 years ago
This story still holds its Value ...

This author's posted stories hold up through time ... with good cause. Because the are committed to print with sincere feelings, well crafted use of language, and because they are appropriately entertaining. I would love to find where this creative author continues to publish his works. You still have fans! Tony Clarke

yukonnightsyukonnightsabout 7 years ago
Loved It

Another nice telling of first love. I fondly recall the first time I took another young man into my mouth; As you said in your story, it felt so natural and perfect... sucking it wasn't really a conscious thought it just happened. I would never undo that discovery and it was the beginning of a new reality for me. Ah, if life was so carefree again....

Thanks again for sharing such a lovely event in your life.

ramoredrakeramoredrakealmost 7 years ago
Not unlike my own

Loved your story. Here's my (less well-written) experience:

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-and-only-gay-experience

Bullfrog1111971Bullfrog1111971over 5 years ago
Even better!

Just love your narrative and how you describe your feelings. Love everything about this story. Thank you. Makes me wish I was there with you going through the same aw awakening. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnderMyKilt@UnderMyKilt
53 Followers
I'm a Bi, MWM. Who had a LTR with a bi friend...heck....gay lover, through my early teens, high school, and college years. My stories are true, and chronicle my past experiences. Though I've been married for many years (x2), I still miss the special touch of another man....