Best Friends Become Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY MOUTH."

He looked at me, blinked his eyes slowly, and half sighed, and half spoke,

"OK!!"

I suddenly realized why he'd had that serious expression on his face earlier, he was concerned about what to do when he came. The drama over, and my intentions made clear, I returned to my new toy.

I wrapped my hand around his hard shaft and slid my mouth up and down over just the glans while moving my hand in unison on his shaft. I could feel him grow noticeably harder.

I started vigorously licking his glans, flicking my tongue around the tip of his dick and even into his hole, and especially concentrated on the underside where his glans meets the shaft. He grew harder still and was leaking copious amounts of slippery, silky, precum which I lapped at and spread all over the tip of his dick with my tongue. I then took his shaft in my mouth and began tugging back and forth on his hips forcing him in and out of my mouth. He took the hint and began to move his hips in unison with the bobbing of my head. Finally overwhelmed by what we were doing, and really getting into the groove of things, he put his hands on the back of my head, pulled me into his crotch, and started to fuck my face.

He was only able to do this for a short while before he whined,

"I'm cumming."

Perhaps having doubts that I really wanted to swallow his juice, he took his hands off my head and pulled back slightly. Reassuring him, and not wanting it to get away, I grabbed his butt cheeks, pulled him deeply into my mouth, and applied as much suction as I could, as he began to pulsate and shoot his semen down my throat. It seemed like he came forever.

He must have shot four or five good streams and a number of smaller ones into mouth. He had spasm after spasm. I thought he'd never stop twitching, writhing, and moaning.

I could see his knees start to buckle and, for a moment, thought he was going to fall down. I gulped down much of it but held some in my mouth to swirl around, taste, and savor. It fascinated me. The texture and the taste were like nothing I'd ever experienced before. Slippery, yet sticky, salty and sweet, yet sour. There was no gagging, no revulsion, only fascination and satisfaction that I had been able to bring my friend, Wayne, off in such a way.

Still holding his dick in my mouth, I looked up at him. At first his eyes were closed but then he opened them, looked down at me, and smiled slightly. I slid my mouth off his cock, opened my mouth, and stuck my tongue out to reveal the cum still lingering there. I then licked my lips, spreading the strings of cum between my lips and tongue, before swallowing what was left. Wayne looked at me and said,

"You are just plain nasty. "

I said,

"I know, but you made me this way."

He smiled broadly because he knew it was true.

Feeling contended, pleased, but still very excited, and with my underwear so soaked with precum that it was clearly visible through my jeans, I suddenly realized that it was getting cold in the cabin and got up to stoke the fire in the stove. Wayne, naked except for his socks, said,

"Man! It is cold! I hadn't noticed till now,"

He got onto the bed and climbed into the sleeping bag. After putting enough wood in the stove to keep it roaring for hours, I blew out several of the candles, turned the wicks on the hurricane lamps down to a flicker, and went back to the bed. I then sat on the edge, got undressed, and climbed in on the left side of Wayne.

As we were both cold, we moved as close together as possible, and cuddled to warm each other up. I was lying on my back and he was lying on his left side, his crotch pressed up against my hip, and his right leg over the top of mine tucked into my crotch. We talked about what had just happened and he told me that I'd just given him the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced.

He wanted to know what it tasted like, and I tried to relate it to him, but as many of you may know, it's so unique, that I had a hard time describing it. I told him that it was great for me as well and mentioned that I'd almost cum just from the excitement of sucking him. He said that he thought I had cum because of all the wetness he'd seen on my jeans. I explained that all the wetness came from the precum that was leaking from my dick the whole time I sucked him.

Once I said that, and with the realization that I had not yet cum and was primed and ready to go, he reached over and started gently stroking my penis. As he gripped the shaft, and ran his thumb over the tip and my pee hole, he realized how wet I was and exclaimed,

"Man. You are wet."

He smeared the slippery juice all over the head with his hand. He continued to gently stroke me, and ever so gently tease me with his thumb on my meatus, while he leaned over and began to kiss me.

He touched my lips with his, ever so lightly, and we gently flicked our tongues together. He then started kissing my neck and worked his way down till he was alternately sucking on one nipple, then the other. All the while, he was teasing my cock and balls with his hand and was even slipping a finger into my crack, to tease my bunghole occasionally.

As Wayne continued to work his way down my chest and abdomen with his tongue, we realized that the sleeping bags were zipped up too high for him to work his way down much further, and we paused so each of us could lower the zipper on our side to about calf level.

When he resumed, Wayne teased my navel with his tongue then continued down till he was eye to "eye" with my cock.

He paused and looked at it for a while, and I thought for a moment that he didn't want to suck me, but he then took about half of it in his mouth and began to slowly slide it in and out while flicking at it with his tongue. All the while, he continued to massage my balls, and tease my ass crack, with his hand and fingers. He bobbed up and down on it more vigorously for a few moments before looking at me with desire in his eyes. He asked me how it felt, if he was doing it right, and I told him that it felt great. I then asked him,

"What do you think about it?"

He confessed that he wasn't sure he would like it, and at first only started to "do me" because I'd "done him", but now said that he liked the way it tasted, the way it felt in his mouth, and mostly the way I smelled. He then "switched ends", so he was laying on his right side, with his feet towards my head, and started sucking me again taking me in much deeper than before. As he continued with this, as I became more and more aroused, and as I realized how close his dick was to my face, I turned partially onto my side and repositioned myself so that I could again reach his dick with my mouth. Having cum just a short time before, he was only half erect, but quickly sprang to life as I once again took him into my mouth. He stopped sucking me for a moment and said,

"But you already made me cum,"

I responded,

"And I will again. Does it really matter? "

He just smiled, and shrugged, and we both returned to the task at hand. We continued like this for a while, sucking, stroking, and teasing each other's cock, balls, and butts, but I wasn't fully comfortable in this position and was having trouble sucking him as deeply as I wanted to.

Without saying a word, I pulled on his legs and hips, rolling myself over fully onto my back, with him on top, till we were in a classic "69" position. As I did so, Wayne said,

"Oh Yeah!!"

In this position I found I could suck him more easily and felt more like I was in the submissive role I usually assumed with him. It also had the added, and unexpected, bonus of putting his dangling balls right in front of my nose where I could lick, suck, and most importantly SMELL them.

This new position also seemed to suit Wayne well as he was working my dick over with new vigor. He was now moving his head up and down, at an increased pace, and taking my dick deeply into his mouth. At some point, he wet his finger, and worked it into my rectum. He was wiggling the tip of his finger, diddling my prostate, as he vigorously, and enthusiastically, worked my dick over with his mouth. In the meantime, I had found his asshole as well and, after spreading his ass cheeks to see and play with it, suddenly found myself with the urge to tickle it with my tongue.

I had heard of this, and it had intrigued me, ever since another friend's openly gay adult boss, at a local fast food joint, had told me why his friends called him a "salad queen." I pulled Wayne down on top of me, took a deep breath, and not only licked his asshole, but worked my tongue deep inside. He moaned, shuddered, and said,

"My God, what are you doing?"

I didn't say a word but just continued to fuck his ass with my tongue. In the meantime, on the other end of my body, Wayne's enthusiastic sucking, and the prostate massage he was giving me with his finger, was driving me over the edge.

I began to bounce my ass up and down on the mattress in unison with his bobbing on my cock. Each time I bounced, I could feel the shock waves radiate from his buried finger and into my ass. When I could take no more, and when I started to feel an orgasm welling up inside me, I tried to tell Wayne I was coming but I didn't have enough breath to get it out. He must have sensed that my climax was imminent, as he thrust his finger deeply into my rectum and sucked my cock deeply into his mouth.

As I came, it was like nothing I'd ever felt before as the suction he was making with his mouth seemed to draw the cum out of me as if it were some sort of "power assist." I must have shot a half a dozen times.

To this day, I think nothing rivals the feel of cumming while copious suction is applied by my partner's mouth. When he was through swallowing the bulk of my cum, though I continued to twitch and expel small dribbles, he sat up so he was literally sitting on my face. He then took his dick in his hand and, with a few strokes, beat the cum out of himself while I buried my tongue deep in his ass.

The sensation of his ass, opening and closing on my tongue, twitching in time with his orgasm, was exquisite and I felt like my tongue up his ass was a remote control controlling his every move. His cum shot all over my chest and belly until he collapsed, his head landing near my cock, which he gently and lovingly licked.

When we both had regained our composure he moved off the top of me and we once again lay down side by side. We stared at the ceiling, holding hands between us, while catching our breath. We then looked deeply at each other and kissed.

The night was still young, and before retiring, we decided to take that nighttime walk we had talked about. What might happen there?

12