All Comments on 'Best Friends Forever Ch. 02'

by GreatWhiteNorthern

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story!

Just read this all the way through from the first chapter. I live the story and how much they love each other. Please keep going as it seems like this story will just keep getting better and better :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very realistic

You have conveyed the autobiographical nature of the story very well. Everything that happens seems realistic, and stays quite close to the main character's imagined fond memory. Definitely keep it up!

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I just found your story.

It was a great read and had a ring of truth to it. More is not necessarily better, but I think it would be in this case.

I see that it has been a fairly long time since you submitted this story. I hope you didn't become discouraged. I think you have a great writing style and hope you will consider doing more. Thanks for your story.

redbaron172redbaron172over 13 years ago
Very Good... NO.... EXCELLENT!!!

.As 'oldwayne' said has a ring of truth and to be honest it is very close to my 'FIRST TIME'. Please continue the story... biggest question tho did you marry her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Continue please

Great story please add chapters and did they marry.

ausvirgoausvirgoabout 8 years ago
Really nice Story. Loved it.

Other comments have said why it's good better than I can.

I notice you don't seem to have an editor, yet I found less mistakes than some edited stories. The most mistakes I noticed were in the first couple of really steamy paragraphs in chapter two. For future chapters/stories it might help to focus more self-editing on the steamy sections - you're writing it so well I think you may be distracting yourself.

NOTE: The mistakes weren't enough to degrade the story, just to get my attention - I have been called "the proofreader from hell" (although I try not to be too anal retentive :-).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ABSOLUTE PERFECTION

This is everything I have ever wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still a good premise.

Sex still too rushed.

For example, she's got dirty magazines. She wants him to explain what the couples are doing. But they don't even look at them. What an opportunity -- missed -- for the both to get turned on looking at the pictures, talking about the activities in the pictures, and get turned on by the thought/s of doing those things to eash other.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous