Best Friends Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you see that guy with those two white girls?" one of them asked. I smiled unless there were more than one guy dancing with two women, they were talking about me.

"Yeah the red head with the rack had some moves. Poor guy was lost." the other said. I sure as hell was not lost. Would like to see them keep up.

"That other one was all ass. I would like to get behind that her for sure." the first one said. I shook my head. Throwing some paper towels into the trash and flushing the toilet just because. I opened the stall and stepped out. The both of them looked at me as they were washing their hands. I smiled and shook my head and walked out of the bathroom. I am sure they said more after I left. As I walked over to our table, I noticed there were a few guys by our table talking to Roxy and Corrine. I smiled but slowly walked over till I realized these were people that worked for the club.

"Well think about the offer and get back to us." one of the men said as I got close. "Hey" he said as I walked by him. "If you can get him to join you guys that would be awesome." he said pushing two thumbs up. Roxy nodded.

"What was that about?" I asked looking around for the others.

"Tell you on the way." she said as we walked out of the club. We got into Corrine's car and drove over to a diner. Seemed as they had both got job offers to work at the club as dancer's. As we entered the diner we spotted the others in a corner booth.

"You guys should definitely take the offer." I said as we sat down.

"Take what offer?" Charlie asked. Soon the conversation was in full swing. But it started to die down as soon as Yessica showed up.

"What's going on fools." she said sitting herself down. She injected herself into the conversation. But had nothing positive to say at all.

"Your a good dancer, but you don't have any good clothes to wear. Except for that one." she said pointing to the one Roxy was wearing. "And that took you two paychecks to get." she looked at Corrine. "Your lucky your man let you out tonight, I am sure he wouldn't let you out every weekend to dance." she said taking some of Charlie's fries. This made everyone silent. "What? Y'all can't handle honesty?" she said shrugging.

"Honesty is one thing. Being unrealistic is another." I said. To which Roxy hit me with her elbow. It took me one night to notice no one stood up to this bitch. Yessica looked at me with a stare that could kill. "The reason you don't want them to take the job is because they would rain on your spotlight. Only one guy came up to you tonight. I am guessing that pissed you off, that's why your late. To go take a breather. Now you want to tear them down to make you feel better." I said. To which others smirked. Yessica stood up.

"I don't have to take this." she said walking out.

"You should not have done that." Corrine said.

"She had it coming" Charlie said. To which they agreed.

"I better go." Corrine said. She was visibly displeased at the whole situation. Charlie and his boyfriend looked like they wanted to go as well.

"We can get a cab." I said not trying to keep them away from whatever they wanted to do. As if I had rang the lunch bell they took off. Roxy looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"You know what." she said shaking her head. I waved the waitress over and paid the bill. "Sometimes you have to put a filter on that brain of yours." she said as we began to walk out of the diner.

"Did I tell a lie?" I asked.

"No but some people can't handle the truth. Well the blatant truth." she said as we waited outside. The waitress had called a cab for us. "This is going to be a fun week." she said shaking her head. She was visibly cold.

"Here" I said taking off my jacket and wrapping it around her.

"Thanks." she said "But you will be cold too." she pulled me close and wrapped her arms around me placing her head on my chest. "Just don't do that again, I have to live with her. Ok?" she looked up at me.

"Well maybe it will be the last time I will see her." I smiled. We both laughed as the cab pulled in. I opened the door for her and climbed in after her. "Well you can stay in your old room tonight. It will give her time to calm down." I said as we settled in the back of the cab. She nodded it was just as cold inside as it was outside. I told the driver where to go and paid half the fare upfront as it was the right thing to do.

I opened the door to the apartment and waved the cab driver good bye. It was nice of him to watch us get into the apartment but with the large tip I gave him, I am sure he thought it was only right. She quickly walked over to the heating unit and dialed it up.

"Sheesh its like a morgue in here." she said shivering.

"You just don't like the cold." I said as we sat in the small kitchen. She got up and took the jacket off as well as her small blazer revealing the key hole cut in her dress. I had seen it most of the night but now in the light, her cleavage was just too much. "Well I guess I will call it a night." I said pretending to yawn and stretch. She slammed the cup down on the table.

"How do you do that!" she said out loud.

"What?" I asked sitting back down. Something told me the red head was going to explode again.

"You can tell people off, and say your just being honest. But you can't sit here with me and be honest to yourself." she said staring right at me. I tried my best to look at her, but I couldn't even though she was no longer my friends girl there was just no way I could look at her. Knowing I was the one that had caused their separation.

"I can but..." I began to say.

"Don't even, your just going to bend the truth just enough to make me feel good." she said shaking her head. She grabbed a chair and pulled it close so that we were face to face. "You want honesty?" she said looking me straight in the eyes. "You know the real reason why I left?" she shook her head and smiled. "I fought myself to feel angry, upset or even depressed for Chris leaving. I even tried to feel guilty for what I did with you. But I couldn't." she said sitting back in her chair and threw her hands up. "I actually felt happy it was over. Chris and I never really clicked, sure we had fun. But never really clicked and as far as what I did with you." she said leaning forward. "I was going to tell him. I was going to tell him what I did and that I have wanted to do that and more since I met you." she shaking her head. "There there is your honesty." she said pushing the chair back and standing up. "At least one of us can be honest with our selves." she said walking out of the kitchen. I don't know what came over me but I quickly stood up grabbed her hand and turned her around and kissed her. She began to kiss me back as we slammed into the wall of the kitchen. "About time!" she said as we parted.

"Shut up." I smiled as we began to kiss again. With her back against the wall she lifted her leg and wrapped it around. I quickly grabbed it with one hand and began to stroke her thighs under the skirt. She began to moan softly as I bit her neck and kissed her. Her leg dropped as I rubbed and squeezed her ass.

"They are up here." she said grabbing my hand and putting it on her chest. I have big hands but they seemed small compared to her large chest. I quickly scooped her up, both her legs wrapped around me as I carried her upstairs. Lightly kicking my bedroom door open. I planted her down on the bed. "Such force!" she said looking up at me as I climbed on top of her. "I like it!" she said smiling. I smiled back as I kissed down her body lightly lifting her skirt up. "Zipper!" she said before I began to rip it off her tight dress outfit. I reached up and pulled the zipper down as the outfit peeled off her. Revealing a strapless black bra and matching thong.

"Damn!" I said looking at her nice body. Her stomach was nice and tight, her long thighs went down to wonderful legs and feet. But her chest breathed up and down with those huge breasts heaving with it. I laid down between her legs, pushing her legs apart. Slowly I slid a finger into her. She moaned softly as she felt my breath on her. I pushed my tongue inside her joining my finger, working it all around. Her moans got louder, sliding another finger into her drove the moans louder as her body began to move and grind down on my tongue and face. I was getting turned on by her noises so I kept going deeper and faster working on her clit with my tongue. This was beginning to drive her crazy as her hands grabbed the sheets and pull on them. I worked her warm pussy more with my tongue. Her body arched as an orgasm erupted inside her. She began to push her boobs together and sucked on the nipples.

"Don't stop!" she screamed as I continued. I gripped her hips with my arms. "Omg right there!" she said as she grabbed my head with both hands pushing my head into her. I had no intention on stopping. "Fuck" she squealed as her body arched again for the second time. "Ok enough enough" she said pushing me back with her feet. "Fuck me now!" she ordered. I took off my shirt and jeans in a quick second. My rock hard dick poked through my boxers. "mm mm" she moaned looking at it. I pulled them off. I slid back between her legs she looked at me as she sucked on a nipple again with teasing eyes. "Put it in me big boy!" she smiled. I nodded as I put my dick at the entrance of her and slowly moved forward. Her mouth instantly went into an O as I slid inch by inch into her. "Ok stop right there." she said. I was barely half way into her. But I remembered what she worked with before and slowly started going back and forth working more into her slowly.

"Fuck that feels good!" I said. I wasn't lying either. Her pussy was hot and tight. Tighter than most of the women I had been with. I leaned back grabbing both her legs and splitting them wide apart as I slowly rocked back and forth into her watching my black dick go in and out of her was making me harder.

"Like what you see!" she said breathing heavily. I nodded as I kept looking. She was taking more of me and she was loving it. "Go faster." she said as she held both of her tits up to her mouth.

"Fuck yeah suck on them big tits." I said looking at her. I pushed forward holding my self over her body. Looking down at her. She kept her legs wide as I fucked her deeper now she was taking me all the way in. The sound of my balls slapping against her filled the room. "Fuck yeah take it all." I said pushing deeper with each thrust. She pulled me down on top of her wrapping her legs around. I kept thrusting up in her back and forth. The poor bed squeaked and grinded under us.

"Your so fucking deep." she said into my ears. Her legs locked behind me as she squeezed them closer pushing me deeper into her. I felt her body quiver again and her mouth made an inaudible scream. She was orgasming again. I wrapped my arms under her and grabbed her shoulders and began pulling them down on each up thrust. Her eyes popped open. I pushed my self up off her breaking free of her leg lock on me. I wanted to fuck her harder than anyone ever had or would. Grabbing both legs I put them together and pushed them forward over her head so they nearly touched the back board. "Oh god!" she screamed as I fucked down onto her. She held her own legs looking up at me with tears in her eyes. "Fuck me fuck me!" She was now soaking the bed. I fucked down harder and harder. I was on the verge of cumming. But I wanted to fuck her so much more.

"'I'm Cumming!" I said giving in finally. She let her legs go.

"Cum on my tits!" she said. I quickly pulled out and straddled her as I came. The first blast shot her straight in the face the others landed on her tits as she pushed them together. When I finished she began to lick her tits clean. I fell to the side of her breathing heavy she turned and leaned on to me giving me a big kiss.

"I take that as a compliment." I smiled.

"You better!" she slapped me lightly laying her head on my chest. "I can't feel my lower body" she said. She grabbed my arm and rolled over on her side. She held my hand on one of her large tits. We fell asleep like this.

The morning came quickly. I woke up on my back. She was laying on her stomach her red hair all over the place. I smiled remembering what happened that night. Feeling me stirring she opened her eyes.

"Morning." she said.

"Morning." I said as I began to get up.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"The gym. I am kinda late." I smiled. She shook her head. Pulling me back to bed. We kissed deeply, her hands wondered down my chest. She wrapped her hand around my hardening dick.

"mmm." she moaned as she kissed my chest, slowly working her way down. Her head disappeared under the covers. Then I felt her mouth wrap around my dick. I couldn't believe she was going to do this. She had never done it with Chris, I heard him complain nearly daily about it. But the covers began to go up and down right where her head was.

"Fuck that feels good!" I said as she began to go faster. By no means was she the best I ever had but the feeling of her doing it, was more than the actual act. She stopped and came up.

"I'm sorry." she said shaking her head. "I can't, I want to..." she began to say.

"It's ok." I said smiling at her. She shook her head. Then told me why she didn't like doing it. Seemed like the first time she ever tried it was in high school with a college guy. He did not like how she was doing it so basically grabbed the back of her head and skull fucked her till he came down her throat. Then left her the day after.

"First that would never happen to you again." I said holding her close. "Second you don't have to do anything you don't have to." she smiled and nodded.

"But there is something I like to do and I am very good at." she said sliding herself out of bed. She left the room but patted the end of the bed before she left. I sat at the end of the bed as she came back she had some baby oil lotion in her hands and was rubbing it into her tits. Instantly my dick hardened to full upright position. She sat on her knee's between my legs, grabbing both tits and wrapping it around my dick. Instantly it felt great. She began bouncing them up and down. "How does that feel?" she asked as she bounced them faster. Words did not escape my mouth. I could barely keep myself upright.

"Oh fuck I am going to cum" I couldn't believe it. I tried to hold it back but it was already too late. She held them both tight around me as I shot up through them.

"Well I take that as you being satisfied?" she laughed. I nodded my head as we lay back on the bed. There was a loud thump downstairs. We both looked at each other. I quickly put some clothes on and headed down. As I turned the corner I felt a sharp pain across my face, I stumbled backwards.

"Hi Chris." I said shaking the feeling off. Chris stood in the doorway to the kitchen his fist clenched. He came at me again but this time I grabbed him and planted him face first into the wall. Holding him there. "First one was a freebie." I said letting him go. "You try it again and I will hurt you I promise." He looked back at me. Chris was a smart person even when anger took over him. He knew I was a better fighter than he was.

"How?" he said shaking his head. Roxy came down the stairs as she saw Chris she shook her head.

"You don't get to ask how!" she said walking straight past me. "How, why and all the other questions, you have to ask, left when you walked out that door." she said pointing to the door. Chris nodded.

"I understand you, I understand why you did this to me." he said to her. "But you!" he said pointing to me. "We were friends, brothers even! And you slept with her the moment I was gone." he shouted. I could not look him in the face he was right. "If the roles were reversed you would whoop my ass all over this apartment. And I would let you. Because brothers don't do that!" he said as he walked out the door. I fell backwards on the stairs sitting down. He was totally right, if the roles were reversed I would be pissed.

"His wrong you know." Roxy said sitting beside me. I looked up at her. "A brother would not walk out and leave without a word. He stopped being your friend and brother the moment he started thinking about himself." she said holding her hand out. I slowly stood up.

"Doesn't make it feel right." I said back to her.

"I know." she said as she hugged me. "I know."

12