All Comments on 'Best Friends Help Ch. 01'

by autoplot

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story!

Couldn't get enough, I know what's coming next and I can't wait. Type fast!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing! want more!!!

Very well written! Bravo! Can't wait to see the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oooooh Yeaah

Definitely get Lily involved in this, and quickly. I want to see her relieving Natalie between Daddy's legs. Let Natalie straddle his face with her hot cunt while Lily gets down and sucks him deep. dale

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Just

Left us hanging that Sucks! Story is good but a hell of a way to end it.

autoplotautoplotabout 8 years agoAuthor

There will be more soon!

Goddess_MeridiaGoddess_Meridiaabout 8 years ago
damn

please continue this soon. That was amazing

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 8 years ago
Count me in

You've made these young women very interesting. Good dialogue between them and a situation that's not too extreme to be believable. I like the interplay between the prudish Lily and the wild child Natalie. Temptation is always fun and you're doing a fine job of leading all three of them into the inner circle. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes

Good start, hope you continue this dialog between the girls as the seduce Dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anyone else feel like they read this before?

I do love this story, and I don't mean to be a dick, but does anybody else feel like they've read this story before. Not only did the story feel very familiar, but I knew certain events and details before reading them.

An example of the latter: The daughter watching the friend blow her dad from upstairs in the shadows, while he is passed out in his recliner; all this to determine if father's willing.

The hard cider, starting with two girls sunbathing, the confession by the daughter, all of these examples of familiar details, even where it ended.

Problem is I've been reading these kinds of stories for quite a while (I'm a sad lonely guy :P), so I can't remember the name, nor remember where I read it.

I guess I could be way off, i'm not so arrogant, but I just wanted to see if anyone else felt the same way?

autoplotautoplotabout 8 years agoAuthor

LOL, don't know what to tell you, anon. If the elements seem familiar, maybe it's because I just didn't feel like re-inventing the porn wheel this time around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Fair enough, autoplot.

After giving it some thought (i.e. sobering up), plot points like the ones i mentioned above, get passed around father-daughter erotica more than the measles at an anti-vaccination rally (too soon?)... not to mention, they're really hot (the plot points, not the measles victims).

Really looking forward to ch. 02!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait for Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Aaaah!! No chapter two yet! Damn!! This is really good :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

When will we see CH 2??????

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 8 years ago
Hurray !!!

Your Coming Home story single-handedly started me into this tag and I was really sad when you just stopped writing.... But, HUZZAH, you are back xD With a pretty good story too. Gash darn I missed the way you did, this magical, writing of yours >.<

autoplotautoplotalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Warfolomei! That comment made my day. :) I hope not to disappear again.

alextasyalextasyalmost 8 years ago
sizzling!

love the characters, the plot, the action, the sex...a sweet gem of a story!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

So fucking hot!!! Five plus stars!

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 3 years ago

Damn good writing and extremely good dialog. I'm glad I didn't have a drink in my mouth when Nat told Lily she'd ground her and take her car keys.

marriedheatmarriedheatabout 3 years ago

Don't you hate when anonymous people are your harshest critics? Have the balls to be critical in your own name, hotshots.

To the doofus who says he's seen it before ... yes, there's an old, tried and true formula and this author followed it. But if you've ever seen "Dances with Wolves" and "Open Range", you'll find Kevin Costner in the lead role of both. You'll also find the stories are remarkably similar. The difference is Open Range was written much better, and somebody was able to teach Kevin Costner to act.

autoplot has taken a tried and true formula and made it remarkably fun and sexy with her talents to create sharp, witty dialog, and describe the actions of the characters in ways to make them 1) realistic, and 2) vivid pictures.

Well done. One to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! 5🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userautoplot@autoplot
I write unbelievable stories with believable characters, or at least as believable as I can. I am fascinated by incest taboo, especially father/daughter, so that's mostly what I write about. My output here has slowed, but I still write and post when I can. Thanks to everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES