Best Friends Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers

"So, how much did you hear?" Natalie asked.

"Everything," Lily said quietly, tossing her old clothes into the hamper. She sat on the bed next to Natalie. "Oh my god, Natalie."

"I know." Natalie bit her lip in excitement, touching Lily's arm and shaking. "He told me. I can't believe he said it. You should have seen his face. I can't even describe it. It's like some huge weight just came off his shoulders."

"I'll give you credit. Your insane plan actually worked."

Natalie shrugged. "Not my first insane plan, or my last."

Lily blushed a little. "So, where did you two, uh, have your conversation?"

"In his office," Natalie said. "And later on his desk, if that's what you want to know. He was very... assertive. He knew what he wanted. He'd been thinking about it. I could tell. He just bent me right over and—"

"Okay, don't tell me," Lily said.

Natalie looked perplexed. "Seriously? You don't want to hear the details?"

"He might come in," Lily said, knowing it was a lie — she wanted to hear the details, but more than that, she wanted to live the details. She felt a pang of jealousy knowing her friend had felt his touch, felt his lips on hers, experienced what Lily herself desperately wanted to experience. Hearing all the details would only make that worse.

"You're so fucking weird," Natalie declared with a shrug, but didn't press the issue any further. "So, what are you going to do, now that you know the truth? The horrible, sexy truth?"

Lily bit her lip, thinking. "I don't know? What do you think I should do?"

"Nuh-uh," Natalie said. "This is your decision. Now, if you want to move forward, I have another insane plan I could put into play..."

"Oh, God," Lily groaned.

Natalie grinned widely, tongue caught between her teeth. "That's exactly what he'll say."

# # #

That night, Lily and Natalie lay together in the same bed, Lily curled into a ball, Natalie spooned behind her. Natalie had her own room, but had crept in after lights-out and slipped in next to her. Lily could feel Natalie's warm breath on her neck, feel the softness of her breasts pressed up against her back.

Neither of them was sleepy, but both were tired from the day — Lily from the stress of the revelation, and Natalie, she imagined, from her carnal encounter.

"Okay," Lily finally whispered in the dark. Her father was downstairs watching TV, and wouldn't hear them even if they talked at full volume. But the events of the past hours had made her nervous.

"Okay what?" Natalie asked.

"Tell me your crazy plan," Lily said. "I want to hear it."

Natalie stirred with excitement. "Does this mean you want to... act on what you're feeling?"

"It means I want to hear your plan. I'm not promising a damn thing."

"Okay," Natalie whispered. "Turn around so we can talk."

Lily flipped over. Natalie's face was barely visible in the moonlight from the window, but Lily could see her gentle, mischievous smile.

"So tomorrow morning, I'll bet he'll be in his chair again," Natalie said. "He never seems to go into his bedroom. Either way, wherever he is, I'll go find him. I'll take off all my clothes this time, and I'll start sucking him off."

"Okay," Lily said doubtfully. "I'm not seeing how this helps me."

"Shut up, I'm getting to that. I'll tell him to keep his eyes closed. He'll do what I say because I'm blowing him. I'll tell him I'll take care of everything. Then, while I'm keeping him busy and distracted, you sneak down. You get down next to me, and we trade places. You finish him off. When he opens his eyes, he'll see it's you and he'll probably come instantly."

Lily screwed her face into a grimace of disbelief. "That's your plan? That's completely idiotic."

"What? It'll work!"

"No it won't. First of all, that's like some horrible porn-movie cliche."

Natalie shrugged. "Where do you think I got it? That doesn't mean it won't work."

"Secondly, he'll either freak out and probably break my jaw jumping out of his chair, or he'll scream at me to stop."

"Lily, I guarantee you neither of those things will happen. I have never once in my life had a guy ask me to stop while his cock was in my mouth. It's a guaranteed win."

"This is not one of your dipshit boyfriends. This is different. This is..."

"Sweetheart," Natalie said, stroking her neck with gentle fingers. "You both want this. But you won't get anywhere trying to talk him into it. If you ask him if he has these feelings, he'll say no. If you strip naked and offer yourself to him, he'll still say no. But if you take action..."

Lily wrinkled her nose. "I don't like it. It's like lying to him."

"He openly admitted to wanting to fuck you, Lily. You heard him say it. So you take the initiative where he won't. Do something crazy and unexpected."

Lily laughed softly. "You're a bad influence."

Natalie nodded with a knowing grin. "That I am. So are we going to do this?"

"Yeah," Lily said, her heart racing again. "We are."

# # #

Lily spent the night restless, staring into the dark, thinking of what would happen the next day. Sleep only came late into the night.

She awoke to Natalie shaking her lightly. Her eyes snapped open, then widened. Natalie was completely naked, her flesh outlined in goosebumps in the morning air. Her pink nipples were hard as they brushed against Lily's arm.

"He's in his chair," Natalie whispered. "Just like normal. I'm going to go get him started."

Sudden fear rose in Lily's throat. "Nat, I'm not sure we should—"

Natalie already stood at the door, and now turned back, blonde hair whipping around her bare shoulders. "Seriously? You're not going to chicken out on me now, are you?"

Lily swallowed, then shook her head. If she passed this up, she would always wonder. Even if things went terribly, she'd always wonder... "No. I'm ready."

"Good," Natalie whispered. "Give me about two or three minutes. No more. Your dad doesn't have that much discipline." She stuck her tongue out at her own joke, dropped a wink and pranced to the door. Opening it silently, she peeked through, then disappeared into the hall.

Lily crawled out of bed and stood in the middle of her room, trying to breathe slowly. Her limbs were shaking. This was it — the culmination of her fears and desires, the moment of truth. All her life, she had been the shy one who took no risks, while Natalie got all the attention and took all the dares. Not today.

Not quite ready to let him see her naked, she kept on her underwear and pink silk camisole. She padded silently to the door and stepped through into the hall.

She hear the noises before she saw anything — her father's low murmur, Natalie giggling and admonishing him in a low voice. The sound of her mouth on him. Lily reached the corner and looked down. Just as before, her father sprawled in the chair, his robe wide open, his cock erect and standing up like an exclamation point; once again, Natalie knelt before him, her right fist wrapped around him, her left hand braced against his thigh. The television was on, low, to mask the sounds they were making. He was obviously enjoying himself.

"Keep your eyes closed," Natalie purred between stroked, licking at the head of his cock with her tongue.

"I want to see you," Lily's father said, a hungry, plaintive note in his voice she'd never heard before. She liked hearing him talk like that.

"I know what you want," Natalie said. "Keep them closed." She spied Lily at the top of the stairs and made a swift come-here gesture before resuming her ministrations. Dad seemed utterly absorbed in what was happening.

Lily walked quickly down the stairs, heart pounding. Every sensation felt turned up to maximum: the chill air on her exposed skin, the soft carpet under her feet, the sounds coming from the living room, the goosebumps on her flesh. If the stairs made one squeak, it was all over before it started — but she descended in perfect silence.

Navigating between the ottoman and the coffee table, she knelt on the floor next to Natalie, touching her friend's pale back. The view from here was lurid and exhilarating — her father's cock, erect and ready, slick with saliva. His face transported in pleasure, his body exposed. Lily wanted to be the one to make him feel that pleasure. She wanted him to be helpless to stop her.

Natalie popped Robert's cock out of her mouth. "No peeking," she said, pulling his hand gently away from her head. Her other hand felt for Lily, as if to pull her forward.

"I won't—" he said in a breathy voice, his eyes screwed shut tight.

Lily's heart leaped. This was it. In a moment, there would be no turning back.

Natalie edged back gracefully, making room for Lily between his knees. One hand still held onto his cock. Lily crawled forward, holding her breath, sure he could hear the sound of her heart beating. But he didn't move, only sat there breathing heavily, waiting impatiently for the return of a pleasuring tongue and mouth.

This is what you both want, Natalie had said. It was time to give him what he desired. Taking a deep breath, Lily leaned forward. She took his cock in her mouth by degrees, slowly, wrapping her lips around the head.

Slowly, she slid down. His response was immediate. His whole body jerked, a moan escaping him. The motion pushed his cock further into her mouth, nearly gagging her, but she controlled it. Lily began moving with a slow rhythm, imitating what she'd seen Natalie do. This wasn't her first time, but Natalie obviously knew what her dad liked.

"Oh shit, sweetheart," he whispered, his voice strained with pleasure. Lily felt a rush of power and gratification, mixed with fear — sooner or later, he would open his eyes. She decided to get him as close as possible to coming before he did. She accelerated her rhythm, extending her tongue to lick the underside of his cock.

Natalie finally let go of him and leaned back, trying to stay silent. Lily wrapped her fist around his cock where Nat's hand had been a moment ago. She squeezed, and felt him lift his hips again, groaning with enjoyment. Natalie's hand stroked her back in silent encouragement, sending tingles down her spine.

Then it happened. Her dad's hand came down to touch her head, stroke her hair. The gesture was gentle but assertive, hesitant and exploratory. Lily's hair was coarser and shorter than Natalie's. She looked up into his face, and saw him open his eyes and look back down at her.

He didn't yell or thrash. He didn't twist away. He drew in a sharp breath. His hand didn't leave her head. His eyes widened as he looked from her to Natalie and back again.

"Lily?" he breathed. "Oh god, Lily... " His voice betrayed surprise, but no horror; arousal, but no desire to stop.

Let him stop me if he wants, she thought, and closed her eyes, taking him as far down her throat as she could. She felt his hand close on her hair, not pulling her away, instead guiding her, gently but firmly. Natalie giggled in conspiratorial glee.

"Lily, please...!" his gasps held such vulnerability, Lily felt a rush of inexplicable emotion. She braced a hand against his chest. Behind her, Natalie giggled indulgently, her hand still on Lily's back.

His breath was ragged now, his lower body writing. "Lily, I'm going to come-"

Feeling emboldened, she withdrew long enough to speak, in a soft whisper. "Do it. Please. I want you to." Then she swallowed him down again.

A moment later, it was over. He pulsed in her mouth, and she drew away, unsure if she could swallow in her excitement. He came in her mouth and it dribbled down, sluicing over her chin, down her neck, over her breasts. A few drops god on her glasses. His groan bordered on a scream, his whole body tensing, then relaxing.

Natalie watched with a hand over her mouth, eyes wide. "Oh my god."

Lily wiped her mouth, her hand quivering uncontrollably. Her whole body felt weak. She watched him carefully, waiting to see what he did next. Would he be angry with her? Would the moment after orgasm bring terrible realization? Had she ruined everything between them?

He leaned forward, stroking her hair with one hand.

"Lily," he said, and kissed her full on the lips. She returned it gratefully, hungrily, laughing with relief and arousal. There would be words, no doubt, and questions, and confessions. But for now, there was only this perfect moment.

It took her a moment to realize Natalie had gone. It was just the two of them. She looked into his eyes and said the only thing her fevered mind could muster.

"I love you, Dad."

autoplot
autoplot
1,034 Followers
12