Best Friends Help Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
autoplot
autoplot
1,032 Followers

Time passed, and Lily had begun to wonder if things were going to go according to Natalie's plan. Would he really be aroused enough to make a move on her again?

What if Natalie changed her mind and fucked him? It wasn't unthinkable. Natalie was nothing if not impulsive, and her attraction to Lily's father had started this whole thing in the first place. The possibility bothered her more than she cared to admit. A sudden urge to sneak upstairs and check on the situation rose in her.

"God, stop it," she told herself, and tried to find something on her phone to distract her.

At that moment, the basement door snicked open, and her dad poked his head through.

"Hey," he said softly.

"Hey," she said, smiling a genuine smile. Lily was surprised at how relieved and happy she was to see him. He was still dressed, save for his shoes.

He pulled up a chair next to the couch and sat down. They exchanged an awkward glance.

"So why are you really down here?" he asked at last.

Lily put away her phone and braced the pillows so she could face him. "I told you. Natalie wanted some alone time."

"You two aren't fighting or anything?"

"No, Dad."

"Okay, good." He patted her knee through the covers -- but his eye wandered to where her robe had opened a little at the chest, showing the tops of her breasts. She put her arms over her head, letting the fabric slide even further apart. Let him look if he wanted. She liked it.

"I'm sorry if I was harsh with you this morning," he said. "You just..."

Lily reached out and touched his arm. "I'm sorry too, if I went too far. But after Natalie told me what you said about me... I've had these feelings for awhile, and I've wanted to do something about them."

He took a deep breath. "Really? Are you sure you're not--"

"Confused? No. I know exactly what I want. I've seen the way you look at me. I know you want to touch me. And you can if you want to."

Her father let out a long sigh, his expression inscrutable. "It's wrong."

"I don't care," she answered.

Unexpectedly, he leaned down and kissed her. She gasped and murmured into his mouth, pressing a hand against his chest. Their mouths opened, tongues twined, exploring.

"I've wanted to do that," he said when their lips finally parted. He lay over her like a shadow, his weight pressing against her side. It made her heart race.

"I liked it," she said, and bit her lip.

He leaned down and kissed her again, as if her words had broken some barrier inside him. This time, he pressed a hand against her ribcage, just below her breasts, underneath the silk of her nightclothes. She exhaled happily into his mouth at the touch; his hands rough, but his touch so soft.

"Lily," he said softly.

"Dad," she whispered back, holding her arms up and away from her body, letting him know he could do as he pleased.

He continued to kiss her as his hand slid down, slowly, inexorably, down the line of her belly, down between her thighs. His fingers found her already wet, practically sopping, and she moaned. Their eyes met, both of them acknowledging the reality of her arousal and what the next few moments might bring.

Then his fingers slipped between her lips, slid up until they found her clitoris. His touch electrified her, turned her instantly to jelly.

"Oh--" she groaned, and opened her thighs wider to encourage him. He silenced further exclamations with his mouth, sealing his lips to hers.

Lily may have been relatively inexperienced, but he, of course, was not; his fingers worked expertly, following her moans and movements, taking every cue and signal. He worked slowly but with confidence, until she was squirming on the couch, her face flushed.

Their lips parted again.

"Oh Dad," Lily whispered. "Oh god, oh fuck..."

Absurdly, she felt a moment of shame at swearing in front of him, some holdover from her childhood, but childhood and innocence were both long gone. A moment later, shame was obliterated by a blinding wave of orgasm. She stiffened, one hand grasping his arm as if to hold on through the storm of her pleasure, the other clutching at the back of the couch.

Lily opened her mouth to cry out, and he put his free hand over it to silence her. This only aroused her further, and her orgasm exploded. She all but screamed into his hand, eyes squeezed shut, until the pleasure faded and she was left twitching.

He took his hand from her mouth. She looked up at him, feeling sweaty and helpless. He looked both chagrined and curiously pleased with himself. Her body was still humming with the after-effects of her orgasm.

"There," he said with a smile. "Now we're even."

He kissed her one last time -- a slow, indulgent kiss that lingered awhile -- then rose and left the room.

As she listened to his footsteps vanish up the stairs, she tried to think of a way to call him back, but couldn't think of anything to say.

autoplot
autoplot
1,032 Followers
12