Best Friends Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been horny to start with, even before Jason had arrived the first time. Now Jason had made her even hornier, and now she was way past that, she was in urgent and desperate need of this man. He was her son's best friend, this young tiger that was mauling her and her senses to pieces. She felt for and found his cock with the back of her hand, from there it was the simplest of tasks to lift, lower and hold it.

Moira was now in the realm of wanting what she always wanted when she felt like this, when she was turned on by another man, it had happened in the past and it was happening tonight The difference this time was, this was her son's best friend, she was more than twice his age, and she had never in her life felt as horny or as sexy as she was. She was also in her own home for the first time with a man other than her husband, who was about to get life's gift from her.

She found herself being lowered back to her sofa, she suddenly thought, 'is this where it's going to happen, is Jason going to do me on here like this and tonight?' There were many thoughts buzzing around her beautiful head. The fact that he was who he was didn't matter now to the beautiful forty one year old woman, she wanted a cocking, and she had someone here who was available and extremely willing. And while the thoughts were beating around her head, Jason was hard at work seducing her beyond redemption, beyond relief, and beyond any hope now of saying no to him.

Her hand was securely fixed and tossing him off through his trousers, she needed it now, she needed it where it would do her the most good. Without even thinking, she yelled "STOP!" Jason nearly fell of the sofa with shock and fear. She had come to her senses it seemed, but not in the way she should have, no matter how amorous she was feeling, she shouldn't be feeling like this with an ardent nineteen year old, who was her son's best friend.

'I am forty one ye4ars old,' she told herself, 'I am not going to get screwed like an old slag on my own sofa, I need the room to move and play!' she decided. "Not here Jason, not on this sofa, come on sweets lets go upstairs, it will be better all round if we do, don't you think?" she said to him. She was suddenly the voice of reason, wanting him to feel more comfortable about it. Moira wanted to be how she liked to be when making love with a man, on her back, him in her arms, her knees almost tucked in her armpits, and her feet waving about above her head.

He grinned lopsidedly, she loved that silly grin he had, and he nodded. She pushed him off her and he fell to the floor, she giggled and got up. "Come on baby follow me," she told him and headed off, but first making sure the house was locked, and the lights were all off downstairs. She took his hand and pulled him after her, her eyes on him all the way, she stopped five times to kiss him, caress his face, she was fixated now on the event of getting what her body had wanted all day long, cock!

In the bedroom she turned, looked at him and said, "Jason there are only the two of us here, but there is a host of people who can and will get seriously hurt if you let this out, do you understand me?" she said as she scrambled to get his shirt off, followed by his trousers. Moira was hungry, not even just sexily hungry, she was starving for cock. Jason had one that was available right now; Moira was going to have it no matter what. She yanked them down and stroked his cock proper for the first time.

"Oh my Jason," she beamed, "very nice baby," she said as she stroked and felt him. "I think I am going to be a very lucky girl tonight honey." She was so turning herself on now her knees buckled, she found herself staring right at it as it almost poked her in the eye. Moira did the only thing she could in the circumstances facing her, she kissed it. It made Jason sigh with happiness, then she swallowed it, this nearly had Jason sinking to his knees.

His cock fitted her mouth perfectly; she could just get her tongue around it by sliding into the forced gap between her cheeks and the soft, unyielding golf ball head. Moira was a consummate cock sucker, she had had lots of practice on different cocks over the years, and she gave Jason all the benefits of it she could muster.

She also guessed, rightly too, that Jason would blow his load in double quick time. She felt the vibrations starting within him, so she readied herself for the, she hoped, first huge salvo. She wasn't to be disappointed, he started to shake and tremble, this in itself excited Moira even more.

His hands were in her hair, not only to hold her in place but to steady him too, his feet were spread, looking up at him as she gave him the full treatment, he began to hunch over. 'Here it cums!' she roared in her gorgeous head. His primal forward thump hit her tonsils, she pulled back an inch and the thick globs filled her mouth like a sudden monsoon, her cheeks swelled, she gulped and gulped.

Moira had great difficulty in getting it all down; he nearly drowned her with it. It was thick hot steaming cum, pulse after pulse of it bounced in her mouth, around her throat, then down her neck. The taste made her cum too, her whole body fired up totally, her cunt throbbed and jumped as an orgasm ripped through it, her nipples were ready to burst.

Jason blew his last, and Moira had no option but to fall to the floor, getting her breath back was her first priority. Jason kneeled beside her, the last dregs of his cum dropping from the end of his still almost rock hard cock. Moira marvelled at it, she forced herself up with his help and shoved him on to the bed.

"Jason," she said huskily, throatily, "get on here and fuck me, and do it right now!" she ordered. "This is what you have wanted isn't it?" she said and pointed to her slick wet pussy. She grabbed his shoulder and pulled him over her. Wasting no time, she took his prick and pushed it in her, now she was where she needed to be. Her arms held him, her knees were where they should be, and she saw her feet waving happily above her head.

Jason drove down and in, it took her breath away, such was the strength of the first thrust from him, her eyes widened, she suddenly feared the next one, but wanted it more than life itself. He pulled back and slammed in again, then he set off at a pace she had never witnessed, he slammed and slammed her, his cock was doing amazing things.

She held her breath, then took great gulps, she tried to go with him, he was already on his second wind. There was no uniformity from him, slam dunk, slam dunk, dunk slam, long out, short back in, crash bang wallop, that's what he was doing and Moira could not keep up with it. She was on her first but he would soon alter that. Moira felt the immediate stirrings of an orgasm, her feet trembled, her knees shook, her pussy set fire, her stomach churned and then it her, it struck with such wonderful force it almost decapitated her.

She took an automatic grab at him and held on, her fingers, thumbs, and nails all dug in for survival, her feet came down on his back, her heels holding on to what they could. Jason was in full flow now, he had shot his first load, gathered his forces and attacked her fortress again, and he showed no mercy.

It never occurred to him to ease off, there was nothing on his mind except her, here he was, nineteen years old, and on top of his best friends beautiful mother shagging her to bits. There would be no respite for either of them until his next load of hot steaming missiles left the vaults of his sperm bank, and hit and sunk the enemy shipping.

Moira was cumming continually, he creamed her with the stored spunk, it slapped her around like a world champion boxer in with a novice. He scored direct hit after direct hit, she was finished, out for the count, and the victor was acclaimed. Of course Jason had no knowledge of this; he had no idea what he had done, not only to her, but for her.

Moira was still holding on to him, clamped to him in a vice like grip, her breath was ragged, and so was Jason's. She gradually opened her hypnotic eyes and looked at him; a small smile appeared on her lips. She knew what he had done; he had fucked her into near oblivion. And Moira couldn't remember a time when she had been made love to like this, she thought she must have been long ago, but the memory escaped her for now, if there ever was one.

Jason grinned happily down at her, this was the absolute ultimate for him, he had always, as long as he could remember, wanted to be close to her, to hug her, kiss her and love her. But now he was looking down at her. And, he had just fucked her brains out, he thanked whomever it was that had kept his prick hard for the second run, because he was sure it would get him an invite to do it all again, nothing would ever again top this!

Jason leaned down and kissed her, she returned it with interest, her lips were as he had always imagined them to be, soft, sweet, yielding, yet demanding, her tongue dipped into his mouth to explore him, she captured him completely.

Moira rolled him on to his side, her knees still high around him, he settled into her as if made to fit. She gazed at him, and then said, and it was the most wonderful thing he had ever heard. Her voice was like a child's lullaby to him. "Do you want to stay with me tonight honey, can you?"

He fell away from her, reached for his trousers, got his phone out and did a text hurriedly. "What have you written? And to whom?" she asked into his ear.

"My mom," he said, "I've just told her I'm staying at Bradleys tonight, and I'll call her tomorrow." He answered delightedly, "And I'll send her another tomorrow telling her I won't be home until Sunday, and not to worry." He giggled and pushed a deep kiss onto her, Moira went with the kiss all the way.

"You are a cheeky young devil Jason Keaton, what are you intending to be doing for the next two days and nights?" she smiled at him, already knowing what he would be doing, her! 'And Moira Grant will be doing you too my boy, you wait and see if I don't.' She told him silently, as her soft beautifully manicured hand closed around his weary balls.

It was 11,45pm, they were into each other big time, Jason was getting braver and braver, taking bigger liberty's, while Moira's only responses to him, was kissing, moaning, and returning his searching fingers on her. Then they both nearly jumped out of bed, her phone rang, and it seemed so loud, it scared them out of their wits

Moira put a finger to her lips, and indicated a 'shushing' sound; he leaned back on her pillow, dreading her saying to him that he had to go for some reason. "Darling, what a lovely surprise, where are you?" she spoke into the mouth piece. "Oh okay, is it a nice hotel?" she asked, Jason was unable to hear the voice, but it had to be her husband. "Yes, you know me Francis, I always have a new boyfriend in bed with me when you are away, someone has to look after me!" She laughed loud and long.

Mumbled words came down the "Yes darling, you know I would never cheat on you," she said down the line, "why would I do such a thing?" She reached for and squeezed Jason's lovely young prick, an audible sigh escaped her lips. "Yes Francis I am feeling extremely horny, you know what I'm like sometimes doesn't you?" she asked, while nipping Jason's growing cock.

"Naughty," she mouthed to him, his cock growing now at a rapid rate of knots as she fondled it and talked to her husband at the same time. She struggled to her knees, "I'm just making myself more comfortable Francis, its awkward lying here like this," she told him, and then started jacking Jason off. He rolled right on to his back, clasped his hands behind his head and let her get on with it.

Her eyes were glued to his prick as it regained full hardness again, she fingered his balls and stroked the bit underneath, this made Jason bite his lip, she glared at him playfully and shook her gorgeous head, no. Moira climbed over him, her ass facing him, she straddled Jason and her hand went to work, while she held the phone in the other and chatted to her husband about odd items.

"Yes Francis, I am going to get down and dirty with myself, I need to take care of something very quickly," she told him, Jason heard the laugh from the phone. 'You wouldn't be laughing Mr Grant,' Jason said to him in his head, 'not if you could see my prick in your wife's hand, and also know where it's going next!'

Talking like this had affected her equilibrium, she had made herself more lusty than she had been for a long time, she was feeling as sexy as she ever had been in her entire life, she was more wanton than she ever had been, she wanted to be more desirable to Jason right now, and in dire need of his seemingly never ending hard on

"Bye then Francis," a gap ensued, then she said, "yes I will I promise, the grin on my face is going to be wide and long," she said, "I can promise you that, so nighty night darling, I love you". Moira put the phone down without breaking speed; her hand flitted up and down Jason's mighty young prick. "Now," she said, as if to herself, "where was I, oh yes, that's right I was about to do this!"

She jumped into the air, spun around, landed back on top of Jason, and in a flash he was in her spunk filled pussy once more. "Now," she whispered throatily to him, as she placed her hands on his shoulders, "this Jason, this is for me okay?" Moira set of at a canter, up and down, up and down, her head bowing, rearing up, eyes closed.

She was riding Jason like the thoroughbred horse that he now undoubtedly was. Her mouth was open in a perfect O, her white even teeth flashing as she rode him. Jason had never been fucked before, he had had women on top, but Moira was so much different, he was the pupil here there was no doubt about that.

She sat up, reached behind with one hand and caught his balls for a squeeze, before settling back into the saddle for an increase in speed. She was almost at the gallop now, panting and puffing she rode. She seemed to be charging towards the fences, but there was only one to jump, and that was right before the finish line. Moira took off and a howl escaped her, she seemed to shatter and crumble on him, she had just had the most amazing cum forever, the line was crossed and she fell on him spent.

She lay on him breathing deeply, his cock was still hard in her but relaxing, "this one is for me!" she had told him. Jason was in absolute awe of her, never in his young life could he have dreamed of this. That he would be in bed with his best friends beautiful mother, the woman he had been in love and lust with for all his adult years. And he just screwed her three times, although this had been the other way round, and the first had been a magical blow job, but it was still manic fabulous sex whichever way you looked at it.

He stroked her hair and petted her, he seemed to understand that this would be what she wanted, to be loved, cuddled and caressed, appreciated, held in the highest esteem by him, she was all of those and more as far as he was concerned. He lay there as she recovered slowly, Moira was taking her time, and she was savouring the fantastic screw she had just had.

The absolute turn on of talking to her husband, whilst she was in bed with their son's best friend. And, he had given her some of the best sex she had ever had, if not the best. She thought about it, 'was it the total naughtiness, the illicitness, his age, his innocence,' though she doubted that. 'Was it because he is so attractive, did I throw myself at him, he seemed to think so didn't he?'

She pondered things, 'was it because he is so irresistibly sexy, the way he tried, and successfully!' she reminded herself, 'to seduce you? He built a heat in me that was impossible to refuse,' she said to herself, behind closed eyes. Moira moved on him, she slid up, buried her face into his neck, and said. "Night night Jason, see you in the morning baby okay?" As she drifted off, he whispered.

"Yes Mrs G, night night, sweet dreams beautiful lady, you are really too wonderful. Moira sniggered and poked him in the ribs.

"Less of the Mrs G while we're like this Jason, call me Moira. And I know I am too wonderful, that's why you want me so bad isn't it?" She snagged his balls and held them as sleep over came her. Jason went to sleep too, safe in the knowledge that tomorrow, which he already couldn't wait for, would bring a lot more of what had happened to him tonight.

He dreamed the dreams of a happy and well contented young man, he chased a woman through nowhere to nowhere, whom he didn't know, but he caught her, made her submit to him. She cried out to him of her love for him, her undying acceptance of his utter dominance, her desperate need for him.

He wakened to feel movement under the sheets, for a moment he didn't know where he was, he was in strange surroundings, then he saw soft silky hair in his eye line. Then he knew, he remembered where he was, and who he was with. The movement he felt coincided with one of his own, he hugged the beautiful forty one year old mother of his best friend, he felt a pang of guilt that dissipated as soon as she squeezed his cock.

Jason felt the greatest joy he had ever known, he moved to kiss her, she turned away from him, he wondered why. "Go and clean your teeth Jason, your breath stinks!" she laughed as she gently caressed his balls.

"But I want to stay here with you, I like what you are doing Moira," he told her. She stopped immediately.

"Now," she said, "I'm not doing anything, go!" she ordered, he leapt out of bed and raced off, not wanting to miss a second with her. When he came back from the family bathroom she wasn't in her bed, then he heard her singing from the en suite bathroom she had. He looked in and there she was in the shower, he was already naked, so he stepped right in with her. She immediately went into his arms, grabbed his cock, and said. "Where have you been big boy, I've been waiting here all alone?" she pouted and squeezed him deliciously.

He laughed, and followed up with, "well you're not alone any more you gorgeous sexy beautiful lady!" And his cock stabbed her in the tummy.

"Mmmm," she whispered, "it seems not, now what can I do for you young sir?" she asked coyly, as she slipped to her knees once more and sucked him hard. Jason nearly fell over, the tingle in his heavy bell end rang loud and clear. He grabbed her wet head and held her on him, he pumped his prick in to her, rather than the other way round, now Moira was getting a full on face fuck! His back against the wall, Jason knew he was on his way in seconds, he just could not hold it back.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOOOOM, he shot the first cannon shell heavy weaponry deep into Moira's open throat, Moira never swallowed it as much as it shot straight down, it wasn't until a few seconds later as the massive pump that was his young prick lessened, was it that she could enjoy the feel of the thick cum in her mouth, and swallow to savour him and his steamy spunk.

She was actually amazed, this was a first for her, never mind him, she had always regarded herself as a woman at the top of the sexual tree she lived in. Yet he had done what no other male in her life had, he had cum the way God had intended him to, and he had cum in her in a way she had never experienced.

She had sucked many cocks in her time, and had had many lorry loads of delicious cum to swallow. But Jason had really really really fucked her face; he had held her in place while he finished himself of in her mouth. It had been nothing more, and nothing less than an unforgiving mouth, and face, fuck! Jason held on to the rail now, panting and breathing hard, Moira sucked down what was left of his cum, then licked and sucked his balls.

Her hands were around, between, and up his inside legs, she slipped a wet watery finger into his ass, Jason groaned loudly at the finesse of her finger slipping around in him. Moira's eyes were in line with his prick, it still hadn't gone right down, 'just like yesterday,' she thought gleefully. Jason stretched and his cock came to rest on the top of her head.