Best Friends Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down and took in the awesome sight below him, his friends beautiful mother, on her knees, water cascading over them, taking his balls in her mouth one by one. Her finger was slipping and sliding in and around his ass hole. His wet hair tickled her nose as she moved against him. He saw his prick twitching; the end was red and looked angry, blue, purple, shiny and wet.

He unknowingly took hold of her upper arms and pulled her to her feet, the able bodied powerful young man suddenly saw her facing him. Her gorgeous hazel eyes asking him to fuck her, kiss her, do whatever he wanted, her mind and body totally tuned into him, she didn't care what he did one jot. Her luscious lips, blood filled, pouty, ready to be kissed, and he did with a passion he never knew existed.

Moira found herself wrapped in strong arms, an equally strong prick trying to dig a new hole through her tummy, she meshed herself to him, trying to get inside of him, she was in such desperate need for him to fuck, make love, and screw her with such abandon, that, if her husband were to walk in, she would throw him out physically, until Jason had finished with her.

The next thing she knew was, Jason spun her around, he had little idea of what he was doing, such was the power she was exerting within him. He lifted her off her feet, banged her against the wall dipped his knees and drove up into Moira's personal heaven. She was difficult to hold but he made a good attempt, she slipped away once or twice, but Jason was getting the hang of holding her where he wanted.

When he was mindfully satisfied, he gave her the full shot, his heavy weaponised prick drove all the way in, in one huge hit. Moira screamed, he never heard her even though his head was over her shoulder. He held her up, she was flat against the wall, he pulled back and drove in once more, Moira screamed again. Jason's mind was shut to anything but fucking his best friend's mom, the beautiful sexy wife of Josh's dad was his, and he knew it.

Again he was out and back in, Moira cried out once more, he just didn't hear her, she gave in, there was nothing she could do. Moira was as helpless as she had ever been, when fornicating with another man, Jason's grip on her was solid and uncompromising. She literally hung there whilst he fucked her, in and out, hips going back and forth; he rutted her like no one ever had.

A climax swept through her, she knew this would happen, even though he was causing her pain, gradually the pain became easier to bear, then came the submission that she knew would come, then on to complete unison. She tried to look behind her and couldn't, she tried to speak words of endearment and couldn't.

What Jason didn't know he was up her tight ass, he hadn't felt the difference because he hadn't felt anything, he was where he wanted, needed and had to be, in his friend's mother again, and he was. He was also creating something new in him, he had never been in a woman's or girl's ass, trying had been thought of as a thing for the future, well unknown to Jason, the future was here, right now.

Moira began a series of climaxes, climaxes that would culminate in a huge explosion, one which she would have no control over, and it was on its way. The churning in her ass, became a roiling storm in her stomach, her nipples were grazing against the tiles as she went up and down on Jason's prick. Then whump, bang thud, and crash, she was suddenly a train wreck.

Her arms which had been up near her head fell away, she was now fully supported on Jason's bar of young hot flesh, his arms around her waist he just humped her and humped her, all the while he was building to his next blast of hot spunk. And Moira was having cum after cum, then he filled her, her legs swung sideways on the first hit. Her whole lower body swelled his cum spurted into every available part of her.

Jason fell away to his knees, Moira managed to grab the shower rail and stay upright, just. His eyes were glazed; his chest was heaving with the exertion of holding Moira up, and fucking her at the same time. When his eye balls stayed still he found himself looking down at what had been his prick, it was slimy with brown and his cum, the water was washing it off.

He tried to think why it was like it was, but he couldn't, he lifted his tired head and looked up, there right above him, no more than a foot away was Moira's ass hole, and it was wide open, his cum was dripping out of it. It took several long moments for him to realise what he had been doing. 'I've just fucked her in the ass, and never knew it, no wonder it was a tight squeeze!' he put his thumbs against her wide hole and pressed it apart, more cum dropped out.

He had never seen a sight like it before, and rather than disgust him, he loved it. And for the umpteenth time since he had first got with her, he never knew he had leaned forward and licked her ass, he got his cum and her shit on his tongue, but it was the best taste he had ever had. Moira moaned and the new but soft intrusion, Jason poked the tip of his tongue in, and he thought it was magical.

Then he pulled back, thinking of her, how Moira was, was she alright? He jumped up on weakened legs and took her in his arms. "Take me to bed Jason, don't bother about anything, just get me there, I have to lay down before I collapse." He picked her up easily and rushed her to bed; he climbed on with her, kissed her and loved her.

He wanted to apologise, but thought better of it, he would wait for her. Moira lay there as if she had been shot! Which in reality she more or less had been, she was breathing normally now, as was Jason, she opened her huge daunting eyes and laid then to rest upon him. 'Now I'm for it?' he thought gloomily.

She smiled at him, it lifted his heart. "Jason, you are the most extraordinary lover I have ever know darling, you really are. I wish I could meet you now, as the young woman I once was. I would never ever let you go, you would be under lock and key for the rest of your life, come here!" He grinned from ear to ear.

He lay down next to her and he was wrapped in her arms and legs, cocooned, he felt safe, loved and wanted, he was. They were wakened at noon by the trilling of Jason's phone, he jumped out of bed and retrieved it. "Hello," he answered.

"Hi Jason, it's me Josh, you okay buddy?" Jason's mouth gaped; he looked at Moira, Josh's mother whom he was sharing his weekend with, and bonking her silly. 'Josh,' he mouthed. Moira mouthed back, 'speak to him.' He moved back to her so she could hear what he was saying.

"Hi Josh, I'm just fine, you having a good weekend?"

"I'm having a great time, but the reason I'm calling you is, one, go round and see my mom, make sure she is alright for me okay?" Moira beamed with pride, but her jaw dropped when he spoke the next words. "And keep your dick in your trousers you randy sod, I know how much you fancy her!"

Jason said, "I will, go and see her, but you know how beautiful and sexy your mom is Josh, it's no wonder I fancy her is it?"

"No Jason I do know that, now," he said, "the second thing I can't wait to tell you, I was alone with Linda's mom for about fifteen minutes, and she told me that when they get back she wants to see me on her own. I thought, why does she want to do that? Then she grabbed my dick, can you believe that."

"Bloody hell Josh, she's nearly as good looking as you're mom, what are you going to do?" Moira was now playing with his cock, and the look in her eyes told him she liked where this was going.

"What am I going to do," he asked incredulously, "have you lost your mind; I'm going round there at the earliest opportunity and fuck her brains out!" Moira gaped at the phone at her son's use of such profanity, then she smiled, she had no grounds for complaint, she was doing exactly the same thing with his best friend.

Jason laughed, "Go for it buddy, I would," he looked at Moira, 'I already have,' he mouthed to her; she had to stifle a giggle. "In that case Josh," and he eyed Moira, "you won't mind if I have a pop at your mom, I mean, she is on her own isn't she?" He waited for the explosion.

"Just don't tell anyone or I'll kill you!" It was the most unexpected reply. His mother flopped back on to the bed; she couldn't believe what she had just heard. Jason looked at her, his heart was bursting, his body was aching, and it was all for her.

Then he took the law in to his own hands, "Have you ever thought of your mom Josh in that way, you know, er, getting her into bed?" Moira punched him in the ribs making him gasp; she did not like that one bit. But Josh's reply floored her completely.

"One day Jason, I will, that's for sure, I know my mom, and I know it's there! I'll see you Sunday night okay, bye." Both Jason and Moira sat there absolutely shocked and stunned into silence. Moira more so than him, because he already knew Josh had it for his mother, just as Josh knew he did too. But to come right out with it just like that was a revelation on its own.

Jason fell over and laughed, it was so funny, here he was having the weekend of his young life with his best friend's sexy beautiful mother, and now she knew her son wanted to fuck her too. He dived on her and mounted her in the classic 69, she immediately went for him, as his mouth clamped over her silk pussy, his lips and tongue doing the most amazing things to her. Both gave the other all they had. Moira came, but there was no way Jason was ready, 'and anyway,' he thought. 'I need to fuck her properly, me on top, her trapped underneath until I'm ready to let her go.'

He changed positions, looked at her meaningfully, she saw the look, laughed and said, "RIGHT THEN!" He smiled more than happily, and sank deep into her sweet lovely puss. She got in her favourite place, tucked under him, knees in her arm pits, feet waving in the breeze; Jason began to hammer her, her arms held her to him. Jason picked up the pace, Moira knew now how good he could fuck her now, and she went with every stroke.

Bang bang bang he went, eyes locked on each others, lips meeting, heavy breathing, tight gripping, monumental fucking became the norm. Jason went after Moira with everything he had, and for a while she matched him. Then youthful stamina won the day, she began to rock and roll below him, she had nothing now but submission once again.

And Moira submitted gleefully, Jason battered her so wonderfully; she thought she would die from the atomic like detonations going off in her. Soon that fabulous all endearing feeling that he was going to cum, she waited impatiently for him. She wanted to feel the heated furnace like blast of his super heated cum flood her once more. It did, and Moira with Jason became one completely, each others love mingled and mixed together.

Moira had attained heaven, and she knew that unless Jason and her were to repeat this weekend, she never would again, no matter whom she fucked. She also was a pragmatist, she knew there was little likelihood of her ever being on her own for this period of time, the odd night yes, maybe a day and a night, but not two whole days and nights.

They made love manically over what was left of the weekend, and when he left to go home, both were sad, she had told him it was unlikely this could ever be repeated, he nodded, but hoped for some time they could maybe share on occasion. Moira agreed with that, she kissed him goodbye.

To keep her mind occupied, she bottomed the house, making it sparkle, she would never in her life forget this weekend, she had been loved and screwed out of her beautiful head many times. She also wondered about her future, there was Josh to worry about now too, now that she knew he wanted to screw her himself.

She laughed and said to herself, "maybe he will get lucky just like Jason did." Two weeks later Francis came home and told her he was in line for a great promotion at work, but he had some convincing to do as there was a younger guy in for it too. Moira was delighted for him, then she thought lewdly, 'I wonder how long it will be before his boss wants a word?' She got the call two days later.