Best Friends Pt. 10: On Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers

Becky laughed. "Good! Although, we are only just getting out of the car park..."

In the end, it was only a tiny bit embarrassing. The people assembled to watch the parade, join the parade, and of course, photograph the parade, seemed many more than Lisa had imagined. The whole thing took them right through the town centre, so as well as the people who were fully expecting all the craziness and politics of a Pride parade, you had more than a few bemused shoppers, and walking around on the float and waving (she quickly abandoned the idea of dancing, even though the music was good; nobody needed to see her dance at the best of times, let alone with no clothes on) she did feel very aware of her own nudity, and not always in a positive way.

But it didn't bother her so much, because she never felt alone, never felt like everyone was staring at her. Her painted companions were jubilant, supportive of one another and always looking out for her. And, of course, she had Becky.

As the parade wound its way through the town, in the direction of the university, Becky suddenly caught Lisa up in her arms. She held her girlfriend close, letting her feel the cool smoothness of her bare skin against her own, feeling Lisa's skin connect in turn. She looked into Lisa's eyes, and Lisa stared back and then, as if nobody in the world were watching, they kissed, a long, lingering, open-mouthed kiss.

The kiss went on. Lisa thought back, back to that very first Snapchat message Becky had sent her, to the text where she had first hinted at the secret she had wanted to share.

Now, here she was, completely naked in the centre of town, passionately kissing a naked girl, her best friend, the girl she loved -- and who loved her -- in full view of hundreds of people.

Well, she thought, breaking off the kiss with a smile. What other way could this have ended?

(The End)

Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers
12