Best Friend's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered who idea it was to get the hummers. To his surprise, it drove like nice car. The big tires and suspension made going over the bumps smoother than normal. Maybe some day he would buy one.

A half hour later they were at the mall. To his surprise, they had valet parking and Rita told him to take it there. They got out of the car/truck, and proceeded into the mall.

For awhile, they window shopped. Rita told him that she enjoyed being with a man that might want to touch her while they shopped and walked. He soon found out that she too was naked under her white cotton pants, even though they were loose.

They went into a department store, and Rita got three pairs of shoes for herself. The girl behind the counter at the shoe department seemed to know Rita and they talked a bit. Joe wondered if Rita went both ways. She had mentioned something to the effect that she liked men more, but she could just be teasing. Somehow, Joe didn't think so. To Rita, sex was sex and she probably went both ways, although preferring men. What an animal.

Thinking of Rita with another attractive woman spun Joe's mind. He would definitely like to see that sometime.

After the shoe department, they left that store and walked down the other side of the mall. What surprised Joe was that Rita hadn't stopped at any of the woman's shops. What surprised him even more was when she stopped at a men's shop that specialized in suits and tuxedos.

She looked through the window and told Joe she needed a fitting for a suit for Bob. What confused Joe was how the three men inside all seemed to know her when she walked through the door. A fitting for Bob? He wasn't even here. What was going on?

As soon as she entered, it was as if Joe didn't exist. Sure there were some nice, expensive suits, but, why would this woman want to wear a suit for?

Rita introduced Harry, Richard and Robert to him. They all shook his hand with a smile. Rita turned to Robert and asked him if he would have a problem fitting her with a suit that she had picked off the hanger wall. He smiled and said no, but, how would she like it fitted. Her answer was skin tight. Joe's eyebrow went up at that.

Robert took Rita by the hand and led her to a partition in the corner. These suits were all name brand and expensive. That being said, the store wasn't busy at all. Joe, Rita and the salesmen were the only ones in the store. Of course the mall had just opened, but still, it was already getting crowded.

Joe went over and sat on a chair after looking over assorted shirt and tie combinations. All three of the salesmen were off the floor now, behind the partition with Rita. It couldn't be, he thought. She was taking on all three of them?

However, when he heard her moan, he had to go see for himself.

He snuck around the partition, and there, on a rugged platform, on all fours, was Rita. One of the salesmen was laying under her and another was above her. Joe could imagine what the other one was doing. Rita, of course, was naked, getting fucked from every orifice on her body and, except for the fact that her mouth was full, would probably be screaming.

He thought how this was too weird. This woman had known all three of these men before. One had a wedding ring on his finger, but to some people, good pussy was hard to resist. Joe thought that hell, he might want some even he was married.

When he heard the men's groans, he knew it wouldn't be long. There was then a rush behind the partition and Rita, still naked, holding on to her clothes rushed to the back, where there was probably a bathroom, to clean up. The men all came out, looking at each other and giving high fives. A few minutes later, they all greeted Rita as she came out, fully dressed and her make up re-done. It was as if nothing ever happened.

As they walked out of the men's shop, Rita informed Joe that this was her Saturday morning cock allotment. She told him that sometimes there was a gay man there that would only allow her to suck his dick, because he told her that she was better than his boyfriend. She told him that sucking dick was one of her favorite things to do. Joe knew why, she was damn good at it.

Practice makes perfect, he thought.

They went to a restaurant in the mall and sat at a bench seat. After they ordered their drinks, Rita put her hand on his crotch and proceeded to stroke him, but only until he was hard and ready.

She did this even as the waiter, a young man barely out of puberty, took their order, smiling up at the man as he watched her arm on the man's crotch next to her. She whispered in Joe's ear that she was horny again. She needed his cock.

She told him to go to the men's room.

Joe got up and did as told. There was no way of covering up the very large tent he had in his pants. She had really done a job on him, and now, food could wait.

Two minutes after entering the men's room, he pretended to stand at the urinal as another man was there. Once the man left, Joe heard Rita ask if they were alone and he whispered yes. A second later, Rita was leading him into a stall, and was on her knees, unzipping his fly and fluffing his cock to full erection with her hands and mouth.

A few minutes later, she put her fingers in his ass hole, found his love button, causing him to get a massive hard on and she took him down her throat and swallowed his cum. Joe slumped against the wall, weak and spent. This woman was crazy.

Anywhere, and anytime had to be her motto.

She washed her face and then took him by the hand, leading him out as a man entered the men's room, looking at Joe with a sly grin on his face.

Had he known Rita as well?

Their meal was waiting for them, but all Joe wanted to do now was take a nap. Rita, while they ate, explained that she had been given a book of male anatomy by her mother when she was 15. Her mother told her that the way to a man's heart was not through his stomach, but through his cock.

Her mother also told her about different things about a man, including the prostate, or as her mother called it, the man's G-spot. Rita told him that the first time she tried it was on a football players cock under the bleachers before the game. It was the opposing team's quarterback.

He was so tired afterward, that Rita's team beat them nastily. It was a way to give a quick blowjob especially if you were going to be caught doing it. Yes, they had been caught, but nothing happened.

They finished their meal and Rita got out her cell phone. She speed dialed a number and for a few seconds talked to someone, Joe thought another woman.

Rita told him that they were done at the mall, but she had one more stop, about an hour away, to make. They got into the car and drove toward the beach. Traffic was heavy and there were a couple of accidents and police giving out tickets, so there was a lot of rubbernecking. As if there was nothing else left to see.

They finally made it to the small beach village and then Rita gave Joe directions to a small bathing suit shop. He pulled into the parking lot and they got out. Rita told him that she might be awhile, but, Joe decided to see what she was up to.

Once in the shop, there were four women there, all dressed in the latest designs in beachwear. Or better yet, not dressed in them. All of them had fancy string bikinis, thongs and slings on.

All were well tanned and three of them met Rita at the door as she came in. Rita was indeed popular and in demand.

One of the four made her way to the counter and stood behind the register. From what Joe could see, she was the only one with a wedding ring on her finger. The others swept Rita towards the back and to a door that said 'employees only'. He thought that Rita was really going to buy something until that happened.

He found a soft cushioned chair and sat down. The woman behind the counter came out and asked if there was anything he wanted to see. She then began to model the small string that she had on for him. After that, she entertained him with changes in styles and types of swimwear. For a half hour they played their game, and by the end of it all, Joe had a problem covering his tented trousers because the swimwear got smaller and smaller and showed more and more flesh. The woman wasn't as well proportioned as Rita, but she filled out that swimwear very nicely. Joe wanted so much to fuck her by the time she was done, but he figured he'd wait until he got home because Rita would probably be needing him.

At the end, the young lady, Chelsea, asked him which one he liked the most and he told her. She said she knew Rita's size and went to the hangers and found one. She put it on her account and gave Joe the bag.

Rita came out of the back room with her top open. The girls soon followed. Their tiny swimsuits were not looking all that much for wear but they sure did. Joe thought that he had missed the best part of the show.

Rita went to the ladies room and freshened up, and came out with her make up and hair and clothes back in place. All the girls hugged and kissed her. He was sure she could make a day of this. Right now, even though she had fucked him first thing, he was horny watching Chelsea put on a private show for him.

They got into the car and began driving back to the mansion. On the way, he gave her the bag and she looked at the sling bikini that he had picked out for her. She smiled and said she must try it on. She undid her seat belt and made her way over the console to the back seat.

Joe, watching her strip in the rear view mirror, had a problem keeping the car on the road and stopping for red lights and stop signs. She got naked quickly and decided that she was still horny. She began fingering her clit and rubbing her nipples and orgasming on her own in the back.

The smell of her scent and the previous show was more than Joe's cock could take. He saw a sign for a motel on the side of the highway, took the off ramp and pulled up to the main lobby. He went in and signed in and came out, got in the hummer and then went to a bungalow to the side.

Rita had been watching her lover get all excited over her and was still feeling horny. Three men and women later, she was still wet with her own juices. This young man was virile and she was going to take advantage of him.

He had a jacket in the back seat and she put it over her as she got out. The swimsuit was almost nothing at all and she didn't want to get arrested for public indecency.

She followed him to the door then inside.

Once inside, he lifted her off the ground and began touching her all over. She thought how her pussy would be sore and she might need a day off, but, for right now, she needed him as much as he needed her.

He pasted her against the door and his hands were all over her almost nude body. He unzipped his pants and got his cock out, moved the crotch of her sling aside and buried his hardened dick deep inside of her pussy with no effort. The door banged with their relentless attack on one another.

Rita wrapped her legs around the young man's hips to give him full access to her pussy and anything else he wanted.

This was okay for awhile, but the wood of the door hurt her back and she requested that he take her to the bed.

Once on the bed, she got on all fours and he pushed the back of the swimsuit aside, making both of her holes available to him. He went right for her pussy.

As soon as he did, she began rubbing her clit and then stroking his cock and balls between her legs, feeling her own wetness leak onto his engorged member. Maybe it was all the sex that she had today, the three men taking turns on her, the three women doing the same, but it was this insanity of Joe that turned her on the most.

For a half hour, they changed positions and he used every orifice in her body, pussy, ass and mouth, of which was the last, where she took him down her throat and he poured his cum down her gullet.

He couldn't believe how much he came. His body was wracked with exhaustion. He fell onto the bed next to her. She cuddled up to him and they took a nap.

Two hours later, they showered together and he inserted his cock into once more. Only this time, they worked up to a sweat and he couldn't cum.

Even with her expert mouth, he couldn't. But it was still good. The woman was indeed a nympho, and proud of it.

They got dressed and got into the car and headed home, stopping for dinner at a restaurant that Rita knew. Joe was glad to pull into the U shaped driveway of the mansion and helped Rita, who slid down his body as she got out of the car.

Joe thought what a lucky guy Bob was. If he gave up this woman he would be nuts. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him and his friends.

They got inside and Rita excused herself after kissing her husband hello and checking to make sure his cock was still in place. Indeed it was. No shyness about the couple. It was all about her obsession for cock.

Joe went into the living room and poured himself a scotch and sat down. Bob had all kinds of paperwork strewn over the large coffee table and was busy on the phone and his laptop. He was yelling at someone and telling to get over here right away. He hung up the phone and was working furiously on the laptop when he came to a stop and groaned loudly.

He asked Joe to look at something. Joe went over to the couch next to Bob and looked at what he had been doing on the computer. He was writing commands on one window and the program was running in another. Joe asked him if he had another computer and Bob said yes.

He picked up the remote control and pressed a button. On the side of the entertainment center, doors opened up and a desk, complete with a computer pushed away from the wall.

Joe got up and took the laptop over to the computer and hooked up a cable to the main computer. He then used the tower to work the laptop and split windows. He then saw, on the top of the desk, a reference book that he needed and paged through it until he found what he was looking for.

He then typed in a variation of the command and sent it to the main program. Instantly, the program began to function properly.

He called Bob over and showed him what he had done. Bob was impressed. Bob told him that he had five different programmers and none of them could get the program working this smoothly. Joe told him that it was because they had confused the program too much. Too much input didn't work. The least amount was easier for the computer to do.

Joe had taken out 23 screens of commands that were screwing up the works. Joe's thoughts were the simpler, the better.

Rita had come downstairs and was working with the maid to make dinner, even though she and Joe had already eaten. She had on a silver mini dress that plunged low in the front almost to the navel.

Joe somehow knew she was naked underneath this slinky dress. He loved watching her walk away.

Even Bob remarked that she had a nice ass. Joe nodded in agreement.

Bob hadn't eaten all day and was famished. He dug into dinner while Joe and Rita nibbled at their small portion. Rita had Joe sit next to her and was stroking his cock under the table through his pants while his hand had her legs open and was tapping her clit.

This ended up being a game that Rita thought she could win, but she orgasmed too soon, enjoying the slapping of her clit all too much. Bob knew the sign and just kept eating.

While they were eating, the door bell rang and the maid went to get it. In comes a tall blonde man, lean and mean looking. Joe took him to be about six foot six inches, about 225 pounds. This man worked out and kept himself in great shape.

Bob introduced the two to each other. Max was one of Bob's main assistants. Right now he was dressed in a casual button down shirt and jeans.

Rita got up and gave Max a hug and kiss and asked if he was hungry. Max said he was and Rita told the maid to make a place setting for Max.

Max sat next to Bob and they began going over things that Joe didn't want to know about or understand. Joe, instead, thought of how Rita was paying little attention to him and was looking over at Max. Someone she hadn't done yet or someone she had done several times? Knowing Rita, probably the later.

However, she knew her husband was stressed out over his business and let them talk their hearts out.

When everyone was done, they retired to the living room. Max sat next to Bob on the large couch while Rita sat with Joe on the love seat. Her hands were on his thighs the whole time, rubbing them, hoping for something out of it, but Joe was tired. She had worn him out already today. He was lucky to get a twitch out of his manhood right now. The woman was insatiable.

For an hour they worked on a problem and decided that it would be better after the three day weekend at the office because they couldn't find the information that Bob needed. He would have to work at the main frame at work. So be it.

Max excused himself, said goodbye to everyone and shook Joe's hand. Rita escorted the big man out to the front door and then came back. Something wasn't right, Joe thought. She hadn't tried to seduce the man at all. There was a baseball game on and the three sat back and watched it, Rita leaning back on Joe. Joe could hardly keep his wits about him as that plunging neckline was in his face. But he managed to do so.

He did manage to put his hand under the thin material and tweak Rita's nipple. However, she didn't seem to want him all that much. But she let him have his fun with her tit after all.

Finally it was the end of the second day. They all retired to their separate bedrooms. Joe wondered if he would wake up to a naked Rita in his room the following morning. A good night's sleep had a resting affect for his cock.

The following morning, Joe woke up and looked around the room expecting to see Rita, but nothing. She must be sleeping in.

The maid knocked on his door soon after he got out of the shower. He had known she had seen him naked but put a towel around his waist anyway.

Hopefully she wasn't a nympho like her lady. She told him that breakfast would be served shortly.

He thanked her and closed the door and got dressed in a button down shirt and dark blue cotton pants.

Today he would be leaving so he was hoping for one more fling with the house mistress. His cock twitched at the thought of those lovely lips once more around it.

He went downstairs and Rita and Bob were sipping their coffee, reading the newspaper and talking.

Rita got up and greeted her guest with a hug and kiss. However, unlike before, she didn't press herself into him, offering up her body to him.

No, something was wrong or different.

After breakfast, Bob took Joe into the living room and sat him down. Bob told him that he had a proposition for him and then offered him a job with his company with a nice raise in pay and other perks, a car and a place to stay until he could find his own house.

Joe told him he would have to think about it and Bob raised the wage up even more. He wasn't taking no for an answer and the man had money to spare. Joe told him it wasn't the money, but he would let him know by the end of the week. Joe also told him he would need to give his company two weeks notice and time to move his stuff. Bob told Joe that he would pay him for a month without any work so he could settle in.

Joe thanked him and then went to his room to pack his bags to leave.

When he got there, he saw his laundry had already been done and his bags were packed nicely and ready to go. He grabbed them and went out to his car and put them in his trunk. He then went back inside to bid farewell to his friends.

Rita gave him a big hug, pinching his butt while he felt her up one last time, then shook Bob's hand. He got in his car and headed back to his almost empty apartment.

12