All Comments on 'Best in Show'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Worth the entry fee

Always nice to come watching a good show. And you have given me a great name for my next dog. Thanks.

FreekyFreekyover 15 years ago
Ha...

he went through all dat trouble to get into Clive's ass an he did'nt even show up, ain't dat a bitch....(good story)

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Hunky Admiral with a Big Beautiful Cock

You gave me laughter yesterday when I was really in need of some. I thought the storyline was beyond clever. Sandy was a delightful character. Nothing was going to get in the way of his fuck. Loved the surprise ending twist.

DawnJDawnJalmost 11 years ago
Very funny!

Thanks for the laugh! :)

joshprimjoshprimover 9 years ago
Young guy being taken

The young guy in this story was taken by the older man and I loved it. Watching dogs fucking was a great way to heighten the sexuality of the story and I could easily understand the young man allowing the older guy to fuck him. I found this this to be sexier than many of this author's stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3027 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...