All Comments on 'Best Intentions Ch. 01'

by softi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

MUST HAVE MOOOOOORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story.

Really like this story. Lots of thought, plot and character build up. Not a huge fan of the quick induction and in the sack stories. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes and what happens with Bailey, Maya and the others and what Tatiana's game is.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

I like the gentle real world easiness as the story progresses. Would have enjoyed reading more detail on what Bailey and others did to her that night.

I would enjoy reading more on that subject..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Where are 'Melting' and 'Cover', and the other stories you mention? I searched here but I couldn't find them.

softisoftialmost 8 years agoAuthor
EMCSA

They're at the EMCSA, along with a lot of other authors and works anyone that is interested in this fetish might like. I'm planning on transferring them over here, but they're in desperate need of an edit first...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersofti@softi
I write mind control stories, typically lesbian. I tend to like slow inductions instead of quick, and less sex instead of more. I tend to write mind control stories with some sex in them, not sex stories with some mind control in them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES