Best Intentions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day was spent in more lessons. She knelt and licked, carried trays and poured wine, succeeded and was ignored, failed and was punished. All of it was done with only brown leather straps on her wrists and ankles, each emblazoned with 'slave' in black. Her mind simmered and her exposed pussy dripped. Each submissive act pulled her further into her role and made it easier to accept, even to desire. The world outside faded in her mind, this servitude her only thought. The dissertation work that she had planned for the weekend lay scattered around her apartment, forgotten.

As evening approached, Ginger brought her into a bright dressing room. Paints were piled off to one side, with a painter brushing glittering gold on a dark-hued slave that Bailey had come to recognize. Her own smooth body now matched that of the slave, who had obviously been waxed or had laser removal. Bailey vaguely recollected shaving herself as Ginger recorded it on video, but the memory faded as soon as it tried to come forward. She was distracted by the liquid heat streaming out from her crotch.

"Put her here," the man said, gesturing as he put more paint on his brush.

"Stay still," Ginger said as she positioned Bailey where the artist had pointed. Bailey only moved to breathe, not even looking around. Her mind buzzed in a fog of lust as she dripped down her leg.

"Hmmph." The man wiped her thighs with a rag. "Pretty turned on, aren't you? Let's see," he said, looking at a clipboard. "Full mermaid. I see that we have to cover some bruises you have. Those are pretty bad. Tatiana said you had a fight with some stairs. I can see they won." He snickered. "Well, they're no problem." He started painting. The pigments were cold and gave her goosebumps. She stayed still as he worked, except when he needed to position her. Once he finished, he put her in front of a mirror. "There you go. What do you think?"

"It's beautiful," she responded. Intricate scales worked up her legs from a tail on her feet. They ended in a V around her navel and extended up her sides. A green hue covered the rest of her skin, conveniently masking her bruises. She was distilled aquatic desire.

"Wig time!" Ginger showed up and pulled her away from the mirror. Bailey watched the hairdresser finish up with the gold locks going on the other painted slave's head.

"Oh, now isn't she just delicious!" exclaimed the woman, looking Bailey up and down. "That hair just won't do though, will it. Let's finish it off." Soon after, Bailey's short, brown curls were covered by long, green tresses flowing almost to her butt. She didn't have time to appreciate it in the mirror, though. Thi whisked her off to the pool.

"Up you get." Bailey got up on the table that Thi patted. She sat on the edge. "Lie down." Bailey did so, lying on her back. The tablecloth didn't provide much padding. "On your side, please." The instructions continued as Thi positioned Bailey on the table. "Stay still now." Bailey simmered in a blissful, obedient fog. She didn't move except to breathe and occasionally blink, while her eyes stared into the distance, unfocused. She dripped down her thigh in her excitement at being so docile and controlled. Thi wandered off.

After a while, someone Bailey didn't recognize came out and lay sushi on and around her. The arm supporting her head fell asleep at some point, but it was a minor irritation washed out by her submissive euphoria. After a little longer, guests started to arrive. Occasionally a few would come up to her table to get sushi.

"What lovely decoration."

"I don't know where Tatiana gets her models, but they're always gorgeous."

"Damn, I wanna take her home. Think Tatiana would let me?"

"She's so still..."

That last one thrilled her. She was being a good slave.

After the guests filtered out, Tatiana came up to her. "You are such a good little slave, Bailey. It's been such fun breaking you." Tatiana ran her fingers along Bailey's exposed side, sending little shivers of delight through the college student and giving her goosebumps. "I think after such a strenuous night, you deserve a little reward." Tatiana put one finger over Bailey's clit. "Cum." Bailey did, her entire body straining as it tried to stay perfectly still. She managed to keep her ecstasy to a whimper and small tremor as her entire belly clenched from her stomach to her crotch. Her eyes rolled back as her lids fluttered. The waves kept crashing after such a long day spent on the edge. "That is how I reward my good slaves." Bailey barely caught the words in her rapture. "Ginger, please take her to a room."

"Up, slave," Ginger said. Bailey swung around quickly, choking back a shout as the blood rushed back to aching muscles and stiff joints bent for the first time in hours. "Follow me." Ginger started walking off. Bailey was obliged to move faster than her pained body was ready for. She stumbled several times in her rush to keep up. Ginger lead her to a bedroom and gestured to her to get into the bed. Bailey did. Staying still had exhausted her; she only took the wig off before collapsing in the bed. She fell asleep to the faint sound of music and a smell of raspberry air freshener.

*****

The shower in the morning took a while. The paint peeled off pretty easily but it took a while to scrub completely clean. She put on makeup, which was unusual for a teaching day, trying out the dark eyeliner and red lipstick, and a little beige blush. This time she didn't bother with the suit. It was proper that she have no modesty here. Tatiana, Ginger and Thi were waiting on the deck.

"I see our mermaid has arisen from the depths," chuckled Tatiana. "Thi has your clothes."

The red micro-dress Thi handed her almost jerked Bailey out of her compliant stupor. It had one strap around the neck that formed a diamond that would end just past her breasts. The back was open and what material there was might not cover her ass. Every time she bent over... She realized there was no bra or panties. Thi held out thigh-high black boots.

"Uh, I can't wear this..." Bailey shook her head. "I have class. I have..."

"Shh, dear." Tatiana leaned in and put a finger to Bailey's lips. "You don't make decisions anymore. Wear this. Show off. Bend over and tease everyone." Tatiana crooked her mouth. "You'll love it."

"I... uh..." Bailey couldn't help herself. She put the dress on and slipped the boots up her legs.

"Now go, your students are anxiously awaiting their hot grad student," Tatiana said.

Class didn't go well. Bailey had trouble concentrating. She kept fluttering her eyelids and dropping things so that she could bend over, humiliating and inflaming herself. Her mind simmered and her slick sex dripped. Everyone watched, the guys with bulging crotches and the girls with disgusted, and maybe a few discreetly interested, looks. She kept dreaming of one of the hot girls coming up and thrusting her head between her sexy teacher's legs... She didn't bother with office hours and went directly home.

The couch, normally comfortable, made her fidgety. She kept wondering how this had happened to her. She wasn't the type to wear club clothes when they would be appropriate, much less to campus. A few times she got up and went to her closet, hoping to change, but could never quite manage it. She'd always end up back on the couch, squirming, her hand resting on her thigh next to her steaming pussy. It never could make it closer; she wasn't in control of her pleasure anymore. That just made it hotter. In the end she was getting up and standing in front of her clothes just to feel the helplessness and humiliating, sizzling defeat, knowing she would debase herself by going out again in this dress, wet down her thighs, musky and hot and ready for use.

Finally, something in her head clicked. It was time to go.

*****

She strutted in this time, on display for anyone that might be looking. She saw everyone standing around the pool, with Tatiana, Ginger and Thi next to a nude, kneeling form. Bailey walked out and recognized that it was Nia before the three, looking up with worship in her eyes.

"Ah, the offering arrives," Tatiana said, looking at Bailey. "Please kneel, slave." Bailey did without a thought.

Offering?

Tatiana turned back to Nia. "And what payment do you offer me so that I will take you as my slave?"

"Bailey, Mistress," said Nia.

Bailey's mind froze. What the hell? What is going on here?

"Nia, I accept your offering and willingly enter into this relationship as your one and only Mistress."

Nia trembled as she said, "I accept you as my Mistress, and become a slave, wanting only what you want, thinking only what you think, obedient in all things."

Tatiana took a thin velvet collar from Thi. There was a tag hanging from it, spelling out "dorei".

"Nia," Bailey said, "what the fuck is going on here?" Her stomach dropped. Why did she invite me to that party?

"Shh, Bailey," Tatiana replied, teasing the trembling Nia with the soft fabric, running it over her shoulders and neck. "Soon, you can purchase this gift from me as well." She leaned down. "My slave, forever." She clicked the collar in place around Nia's neck. The girl collapsed in ecstasy, cumming her mind away, melting into the ground in a puddle of mindless, blissful submission.

"Nia? Nia!" Bailey almost stood up. Almost. She felt like her legs were stuck in position.

"Prepare her, Thi," Tatiana said, gesturing to the woman slumped on the deck. "Now, Bailey, be quiet for a bit and listen."

Bailey tried to let Tatiana know just what she thought of that, and what she could do with it, but no sound would come out.

"You see, slavery is not something I can take lightly. I'd have thousands of women in here trying to fulfill their little submissive fantasies, giving up all their worldly cares for a lifetime of servitude and pleasure, if I didn't make the entry fee high enough." Tatiana took a thin length of cloth from Ginger and walked behind Bailey. "Nia's price was set at you, and she decided it was worth it. Now you have to decide. What is it worth to you? I know you did all of this to protect your sister, and I said I would stay away if that's what you wanted. I certainly can, if you still want me to." Bailey felt the velvet collar run along her neck, down between her breasts, over her back to the other shoulder. Everywhere it touched, it shot electric sparks down to her crotch. "You can be my slave. Your fee is your sister." It dropped down her dress, briefly tingling along her nether lips before falling to the floor. "Ginger, see her out." As Bailey stood, Tatiana said, "Don't bother coming back without her, Bailey."

Bailey looked down at the length of velvet. A little tag was attached, "bailey" etched on it's surface. She walked out, confused and angry, hurt, betrayed, and so turned on she couldn't think straight.

*****

Bailey picked up her phone when it buzzed. She glared at it, willing herself to put the device back down. A picture of her sister smiling brightly on a sunny beach shone up from the screen. Set it down! For the first time in days, Bailey answered it.

"Hey Maya," Bailey said.

"Hey Bails!" her sister practically shouted into the phone. "How are you! Where have you been? You haven't been answering!" Bailey strained to hear her; the sound of a raging kegger in the background threatened to drown everything out.

"It's only 5 in the afternoon, Maya!"

"Hey, don't go all big sister on me again," said Maya, a little miffed. "And anyways, what the hell, it's Friday! So how come you started avoiding me? It's been at least a week. I've left messages, texted you a few times..." A door closed and the music and shouting muffled.

"Only after I stopped leaving messages last week," Bailey replied. "I've just had a few things going on, you know? I did want to say I'm sorry about that last time..."

"Yeah, well, I'm willing to overlook it." Maya laughed.

"Nice, Maya," Bailey said, dripping sarcasm. "Anyways, I wanted to let you know that, well, I met up with Tatiana later, and..." Stop stop stop stop! "you were right about her." Her pussy clentched.

"I was? Oh that's great, Bails! I knew you'd come around!"

"Yeah, even little sisters can be right sometimes." Don't do this, hang up, stop! The heat started rising. "I was hoping you could join us for a few drinks this weekend." No! Don't let the bitch win! Tingles fluttered up from her crotch as she thought back to the collar. "Tatiana is having a party tomorrow if you wanted to come by, or maybe Sunday if you want something a little less formal." Say no, say no, say no! She felt the dampness against her panties as her mind replayed the velvet brushing her skin.

"Oh, sure Bails! You sound great, I really was worried." Thump thump thump came from the background, and some shouting. Maya covered the phone and shouted something muffled back. "Hey, gotta run, I'll call you again tomorrow, 'kay?"

"Sure thing Maya. And Maya, thanks again. I wouldn't have given Tatiana another chance without you." Don't come Maya! She's evil! A thrill ran through Bailey's body, imagining the click around her neck.

"Hey, no prob, Bails. Gotta run!" *click*

Bailey tossed her phone down and whimpered. Finally giving in and having the conversation made her crotch burn with lust. One of her hands was stuck on her naked thigh, a few inches from giving her much needed release.

12