All Comments on 'Best. Job. Ever! Pt. 04'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 10 years ago
Poor Missy.

This is my kind of story, DDDDave, thanks!

You had me with the opening measurements, of course. The recitation of two buxom beautiful women's various numbers is a guaranteed winner in my book.

The protagonist swearing off the attentions of his beautiful mother-in-law seemed reminiscent of some of Richard O. Steele's past work (a good thing).

I like the empowerment theme of women embracing their sexuality and openly showing off their sexual attributes that has popped up in some of your recent work. Missy showing off her endowments and showing the male wedding guests what would only be shown to her husband and her wearing skimpier bathing suits on their honeymoons were all hallmarks.

Roland giving his daughter away via his wheelchair and his declining health should have been a heads-up of the somber tone in this story that was coming. But seeing how Missy closed down after her father's death...I don't know. I'm all for realism. And we all handle grief differently. But Missy crashed so hard that it sort of undercut the "sexy" elements of her mom and husband getting together.

I admire letting the story go in a darker territory but part of me longed for an alternative scenario where the protagonist is enjoying "happy" sex with both his wife and mother-in-law (and the two women's ever-growing breasts). Perhaps, you can do another installment where Missy, larger than her mom (with the measurements to prove it), is past her grief and is so sex-starved that she demands threesomes with her husband and mom.

Prior to Missy's emotional crash, you had my favorite exchange in the story. Missy's mom noting how she was still growing, how she was presently so much bigger than her daughter but noting future BE like being bigger around the bust than she is tall and how Missy is growing faster than her and will probably outgrow her in a few years is what I love most about these type of stories. The increasing size. Women outgrowing each other. Ah, that section was a dream come true...thanks, DDDDave.

This was my kind of story. I know it wasn't as explicit sexually as some of your others but for a measurement/growth junkie like me, this was a gift. I look forward, as always, to your next posting. Thanks!

DarkblazerDarkblazerover 8 years ago

Loved the story, would love to read more of this!

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

Great tale. Loved the fun ending~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please

Please continue the story from where you left it. Would love to read more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES