All Comments on 'Best Neighbor Ever! Ch. 04'

by Tomcatfive

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great series

Just finished reading all four chapters in the series. Great work, but given the wild nature of Kelly, the action seemed a little straight laced and begged for some different/wild action other than just cumming in their pussies. Given the inferred history between Kelly and Allie and between Kelly and Patty the story could have easily included the girls eating Ron's cum out of each other. I think it also begged for some facials and cum play. Given the great description of Patty's tits, I was surprised there was no tit fucking. Definitely thought there should have been some ass play, at least fingering if not ass fucking. Thought Patty's desire to deep throat was great. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Patty

It definitely sounds like it was a quick connection with Patty and your lucky Lothario. I hope we get a new chapter in this series soon.

MasterStevenBMasterStevenBover 8 years ago
Please revisit and continue this series

Great series, please consider continuing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding story

The only thing disappointing about this chapter is its brevity. Accordingly, it needs a sequel, especially to find out more about Patty, and how things will develop from here. The author carefully refrains from making things too wild or over the top, and this only makes the overall romantic aura of story that much more effective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous