Best Neighbor Ever! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers

"The pleasure is mine," I replied, gallantly.

"No way in hell!" she laughed.

Our lips met and ground together for what seemed minutes, but I was becoming more and more aware that my hard cock was still buried inside her, and she wiggled a little to let me know she knew it too. I was about to flip her over and return the favor, When we heard the loud "whack" of the pool fence door! Busted! With little gasps we both lifted our heads and turned to see who the hell it was.

"I heard that scream!" It was Kelly with hands on hips and a stern look on her face. "Here I send my friend over to have a nice morning at the pool and my neighbor takes advantage of her!"

"I AM having a VERY nice morning, thank you!" said Patty as she wriggled herself off my rapidly fading cock.

I chimed in with, "You will notice who is on top!" I was thinking, it was certainly not me that took advantage!

At that point we all started laughing loudly as Kelly came over to join us. Patty and I sat together on the chaise, and Kelly, in her "go-to-dentist" outfit, sat on the other side of me. I certainly didn't feel the need to cover up for her, and I guess Patty didn't either, which was fine with me. I put my arm around Patty's still glistening body and leaned to give her another little kiss. Then I turned to kiss Kelly, but stayed at arm's length so as not to mess up her clothes. The result wasn't very satisfying at all.

"Damn, I can see I'm overdressed!" Kelly growled, and immediately stood. She undid the buttons on her blouse and slipped it off, then started on the fastenings of her skirt. Patty stood up and went behind Kelly, undoing her bra and slipping it off of her. Then she reached around and grasped Kelly's breasts and squeezed from behind, eliciting a moan from Kelly.

Patty giggled and said, "Just like the girls locker room at the high school!"

I wanted to moan too, and my cock started to harden again, just watching that. Kelly noticed my quick arousal as she stepped out of the skirt, and said, "Oops, looks like I interrupted something here! You two have some unfinished business! Mind if I join you?"

Before either of us could speak, she dropped to her knees in front of me and grasped my cock. She bobbed up and down, taking me to the back of her mouth and getting me nice and wet before she looked up and said, "Tastes just like I remembered, Patty!" They both giggled and I knew there was a story there somewhere.

As Kelly went to work on me, Patty turned and leaned to me, locking her lips over mine and ramming her tongue into my mouth. Her breasts were pressed against my chest, in constant motion as she ground her lips against me. I reached a hand between us and caught a nipple, squeezing and pulling just hard enough to tease it. Patty was moaning into my mouth, and Kelly was slurping and gulping my cock. In fact, I noticed she was taking me to the back of her throat with total abandon, which felt wonderful!

But suddenly, I sat straight up, almost knocking Patty backwards and bellowed, "Arrrggggggggghhhh, Kelly! What the fuck are you doing?"

As Kelly's head pulled back I grabbed my cock and quickly inspected it for blood. She had bitten me, hard!

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" she wailed as she grabbed me and looked for herself. "Ron, god I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you. I had Novocain, I can't feel a thing!" She was petting and rubbing my cock softly, which almost made up for it.

Suddenly, we all started howling with laughter at such an improbable thought. Patty said, "They should have pinned a warning label on you; "Don't let me suck cock for four hours after treatment"!"

Fortunately, the little dents from her teeth faded quickly into red spots, but it was obvious we needed a time out. I got Patty's bikini for her and fished my shorts out of the pool, and Kelly put on blouse and skirt, sans underwear. It was over 90 already, so I suggested we head for my house and the AC. The girls made sandwiches for Patty and me, but we restricted Kelly to tomato soup, not wanting any more accidents.

Once done with lunch, we retired to the bedroom and snuggled up together in the king-sized bed. This time, I helped Kelly out of her blouse and skirt, and we all giggled as our naked bodies rubbed together. Kelly said to Patty, "I'm really glad you came baby, I thought you and Ron would like each other."

Patty replied, "God Kelly, the way you talked about him, I wanted him before he even got there! So far, it's all been true!" At that point, Patty leaned over and gave me a kiss, long and hard enough to get my cock twitching again. Kelly felt it, and reached down to grasp me, something I was used to by now, but felt just as wonderful every time she did it. But Patty said, "Careful dammit, who knows how far down that Novocain reached!" Oh my god.

Kelly was doing just fine, and I pushed Patty onto her back and rolled partially on my side next to her. I teased her breasts with little kisses and nips, until I suddenly pressed my mouth over one and locked my lips onto the nipple, sucking hard. She gasped at the sudden attack and arched her back to me. I heard Kelly say, enviously, under her breath, "Oh fuck!" I glanced over at her to see that she had one hand on my cock and one pulling on a hard nipple.

I slid one hand slowly down over Patty's tummy and found her furry mound. She moaned and lifted it into my hand when I covered it and squeezed. I teased her, fingertips playing in her red muff. Most women I'd known shaved regularly, and this was intriguing! As I continued to suckle her breast, lips and tongue playing with the hard nipple, she moaned and undulated her hips. My fingers roamed over her pussy, teasing her lips and the creases of her legs, but avoided slipping deeply into her. I was enjoying the taste and feel of her, and I knew she was enjoying my touches.

Suddenly I groaned and my hips rolled as I felt Kelly suck in the tip of my cock. I knew the shot had worn off by then, and I wanted her to know I trusted her. I lifted my head from Patty long enough to say, "Oh god baby, that feels good. Don't stop!" She rewarded me by sucking harder and taking me deeper. I knew her little moans of pleasure were genuine, as she enjoyed my cock. I rolled my hips gently and was fucking Kelly's mouth at the same time I was enjoying Patty's breast and pussy.

Patty was breathing deeply, and her body was moving in time with her ragged breaths. I slid my finger lightly along the crease between the folds of her lips and she bucked, upwards, gasping as she tried to suck my finger in. With a little pressure my finger slipped into her slit, and I found it was almost overflowing with her juices. As I stroked slowly up and down, she moaned loudly and gasped out, "God YES!" I knew she had been patiently enduring my teasing, and was ready for much more.

As I reached down between her legs Patty spread them wide, groaning and lifting her pussy against my hand. I found she was so open that the two fingers I pressed against her slid in easily right up to my hand. Her hips bucked, and she shouted, "OH FUCK!" as her hips rolled, making sure she had every millimeter in her. I began fucking her, gently at first, and as she quickly responded, harder and faster, her hips keeping tempo with my hand. She was thrashing on the bed, squirming and moaning, and I moved my lips from her breast to her mouth for a long deep kiss.

She rolled on her side towards me, giving me easy access and allowing my fingers to go even deeper. My hand was slapping against her as my fingers flew in and out of her dripping wet pussy. Her moans gave way to little high pitched cries and I knew she didn't want me to stop. I felt Kelly's mouth start to move faster on my cock as she was getting excited too, by what she was seeing and hearing. She pressed hard and got my cock all the way down her throat, and closed her lips tightly around me, sucking and moaning so I could feel it. I knew I couldn't stand that for long, and decided something had to happen quickly.

I pulled my lips away from Patty's and lowered my head to the other breast, which was now pointed right at me. I sucked in the nipple and swirled my tongue around it, getting it nice and wet as she arched her back to me. Suddenly I rammed my two fingers deep into her cunt and held them there, moving and stroking inside her. At the same time I clamped my teeth over the hard nipple in my mouth and pulled back, stretching it. Her entire body almost lifted off the bed and she screamed as a tremendous orgasm caught her by surprise. She was bucking and crying incoherently, ramming herself time after time onto my buried fingers. I released her nipple and covered her breast with soft kisses, and when she settled back on the bed, moved my lips to hers once again.

Kelly had released my cock and she giggled, "Hard to believe you two just met!" She moved up next to Patty on the bed, stroking her gently. When I slipped my fingers out of Patty they were dripping with her cum, and I couldn't resist tasting them. She moaned at the sudden loss, but smiled when she saw me savoring her flavor. Her hips were still rolling slowly and Kelly and I could both feel shudders going through her. Kelly said softly, "Ron, I think you better give her what she really needs."

So did I, and I quickly pressed Patty onto her back again and moved down between her legs, on my knees. I grabbed a pillow and slipped it under her ass. Thanks to Kelly and the Eros of the moment, my cock was rock hard and throbbing, wanting that dripping cunt with a mind of its own. I moved forward and it found its own way in, my head slipping easily through her swollen, open lips.

I gripped her hips with both hands and pulled, my cock sliding slowly in and filling her up as her head went back with a little squeal and she grabbed handfuls of the sheet. When my body pressed against hers, cock buried inside, her hips lifted, making sure she had all of me, and she moaned as she ground against me. Oh god, she felt good! I didn't move for a moment, but reached forward and ran my fingertips over her body in slow swirls and circles. She shuddered and her hips started undulating slowly.

I moved my hands to the sheet, at her sides, leaning forward as I started to rock slowly, my cock gently sliding in and out. She gave a deep sigh and seemed to relax as her hips picked up my rhythm and we moved together. Kelly leaned over and kissed her and in a moment they were both moaning as their hands had found each others breasts. I felt my cock jump at the sight of the two of them squeezing and stroking each other, and I started fucking Patty harder, my body slapping lightly against hers. Her hips started thrusting against me as she responded and her moans became muffled cries into Kelly's mouth as she reached down and started rubbing her clit.

Even Kelly was feeling the passion as she slipped a hand between her legs and started playing with herself, stroking her clit, then sliding a finger in and out of her cunt. Their kiss ended and the two of them lay together, moaning and crying almost in unison. I could feel my cock throbbing as I fucked Patty harder, now ramming my cock into her, my body pounding against hers. The sharp slapping sounds filled the room along with the assorted moans and cries as we pushed each other harder and harder. I was gasping for breath, raggedly groaning, trying to hold on just a little longer.

Suddenly, Patty started rubbing her clit furiously and her body arched as she rammed her pussy against me, her cunt clamping down and holding me buried inside her. "Oh my fucking god!" she yelled, followed by a series of hoarse cries through clenched teeth as another orgasm slammed through her body. She pounded her fists on the bed as he writhed under me. Kelly had rolled onto her back and was furiously stroking herself, a finger from one hand pistoning inside her as the other hand furiously rubbed her clit, and her cries just added to the chorus when she came.

Watching the two gorgeous women, lying side by side and cumming together was unbelievable, but I would have enjoyed it more If I were not trying so hard not to cum. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth, trying to ignore the feeling of my cock being squeezed in Patty's steaming pussy. I was panting shallowly, trying to concentrate on skiing in the mountains. I don't know how, but I managed to hold on, and when Patty finally relaxed and released me I fell face up onto the bed between the two of them.

I reached out my hands and managed to grasp one beautiful, darkly tanned breast and one creamy pink one, squeezing them gently. It felt like heaven, even if my throbbing cock was still pointing almost straight up. The two of them rolled towards me and started giving me little kisses, giggling as they ran their hands over me. Suddenly, Kelly gasped and I felt her fingers close around my cock. "Oh my god, what's this?" she giggled as she gave me a squeeze.

"I tried to save some for you, neighbor," I gasped, "but there won't be any if you keep doing that!"

Totally ignoring that threat, she pushed up on her knees and giggled out, "Mmmmmmmmmmm, mine!" as she held me and lowered her lips to give a little kiss to the tip.

I clenched my teeth and stiffened, knowing what was coming, a millisecond before her lips slid over me and her wet mouth engulfed me. I could feel her tongue washing over me; she was lapping up Patty's copious juices that still coated me. I was way too far gone to play now, and I growled out at her, "If you want it get your head on the sheet ... now!"

She knew exactly what I meant, because it was her favorite position, and she flipped over onto her knees, pushing her head into a pillow. I pushed myself up with one hand, the other already holding my cock, and slipped my head into her waiting hole. With one long hard shove I buried my cock in her and she squealed, gasping out, "Oh fuck, you bastard!" pulling forward and then ramming herself back onto me for emphasis.

I grabbed her hips hard enough to imbed my fingertips in them and started pounding against her ass, the bed immediately starting to creak as it rocked back and forth. I heard Patty gasp, not quite believing how we were acting, but entranced by it. Kelly quickly started meeting my thrusts and the popping sound of our bodies slamming together got louder and louder. She was pounding her fists into the sheets and giving out one low pitched growl after another as I snarled, eyes closed and slammed against her with sharp, staccato thrusts.

There was no way I was stopping now, and ground my teeth, trying to go even harder and faster to push myself over the edge. One final stroke and my cock exploded inside her, my cum spurting so hard she jumped, then gave a ragged scream as her orgasm synched with mine. My hips bucked against her ass time after time and each thrust produced another spurt. I was grasping her so tightly she couldn't move, but her body bounced like a rag doll with the force of my thrusts. With a final growl, I fell forward over her, and in turn her knees slid back and I ended up lying on top of her sweaty body, my face buried in the curly blonde hair at the back of her neck. I was panting hard, my sweat running down onto her, but I managed to give her a few short, gasping kisses as I tried to catch my breath.

I finally got the strength to roll off of her, and she gave a deep sigh as she was finally able to catch her breath. She crawled over to me, onto my chest and I put my arms around her. She gasped against my skin, "Dammit Ron, I swear you're gonna kill me if you keep fucking me like that! Don't you dare stop!" Her lips slid over mine and we enjoyed a long, tender kiss, our hands slowly moving over each other.

We had almost forgotten Patty in the moment, until she said quietly, "You guys are crazy! Kelly, I'm so fucking jealous!"

We both looked up and laughed, then put our arms out to Patty, and she joined us in a long, giggly group grope. We all needed a break, and ended up sitting naked in the living room, each of us sipping a beer. I know it killed her, but Kelly had to go before her husband came home, and she said she was a little tired from her ordeal at the dentist and needed a nap. She told Patty, "You better come get your stuff before he comes home, or you will have to meet him, and I know you don't want that. But if you want to stay a little longer here, you can move your car to Ron's drive if he doesn't mind."

I laughed at that thought, saying, "Why Patty, I'll only mind if you don't stay a while!" It turned out her car was a rental and she had a red-eye flight at around 10 PM, but she figured she could stay to about 8. We had just enough time for a 3-way shower, much needed, to freshen us all up, so we headed for the bathroom. Patty put her long red hair up to keep it dry, and we had a great time playing in the warm water. We avoided anything serious, the water felt great, and we all got out feeling much better. But I couldn't avoid having them notice the hard-on I had grown. After all, having two wet, slippery, female bodies pressed against you will do that.

I gave Kelly a long kiss, saying "Damn babe, I'm really sorry you can't stay. This has been a great party, thanks to you!"

"I know," she giggled, "but somehow I think you will get along without me, and you can make it up to me tomorrow!"

The two of them headed to Kelly's and half an hour later Patty pulled into my drive. When she came in the door we were no longer strangers, and wrapped our arms around each other for a long passionate kiss. She put her arms around my neck as I lifted her gently from the floor, and I carried her to the living room, where I set her softly on the couch. I sat next to her, and we spent quite a while just "making out", the excitement of the moment not quite so urgent as when we first met. It felt wonderful, having her in my arms, pressed against me, even though we both now had on T-shirts and shorts.

We teased and fondled each other though the clothing, knowing we could do whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. She moaned into my mouth when I slowly squeezed and kneaded one of her firm breasts, and her hand rubbed slowly back and forth over my cock through the shorts. When my fingertip brushed over a nipple, then gently grasped and pinched, her fingers grasped my cock, lightly squeezing it. She put her arms around me and pulled me to her tightly, our lips locked in a long deep kiss. As her tongue played in my mouth I ran my hands through her wonderful wild red hair, and I know she enjoyed it as much as I did, moaning quietly into my mouth.

I gently laid her back against the cushions in the corner of the couch and crawled partially on top of her, one of my legs between hers as our lips and tongues played. When I found one of her breasts and squeezed and stroked she lifted her hips, pushing her pussy against my leg through her shorts, her body slowly undulating under me. I moved down a bit and pushed the hem of her T-shirt up until it was just under her breasts. I slowly kissed and licked over her tummy and torso as she gasped and moaned at the ticklish pleasure.

I felt her hand slip between us and fumble with the button to my shorts. I rolled back a moment to give her access, and soon button and zipper were undone. She slipped her hand inside and found my rigid cock, but just placed her hand over it, then slowly stroked up and down with her palm. Mmmmmm, that felt good!

I pushed her Tee up further to just below her nipples, exposing the curves of the undersides of her breasts. When I ran my tongue over them, I found they were incredibly soft and smooth. As I kissed and licked, first one, then the other, she moaned and squirmed under me. I felt her fingers encircle my cock and squeeze, not stroking, but pulling gently on it. I used the tip of my nose to nuzzle under the Tee until I found a nipple, then just let the tip of my tongue graze the bottom of it. She shuddered, moaned, and her back arched.

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
348 Followers