Best Neighbor Ever! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers

I had her lift for a moment as I slipped the Tee off of her, and smiled as I stared at her gorgeous breasts. I gently ran my hands over them, feeling their softness, so round, heavy, firm and smooth. "You like them, don't you." It was a statement, not a question, and all I had to do was nod. The smile on my face said it all. I had been wanting to do this since I first saw them in the pool. She shuddered each time my palms brushed over her erect nipples. I licked lightly over one hard red tip, teasing it with the tip of my tongue. My lips slid slowly over it and squeezed gently as my wet tongue swirled around it.

She let go of my cock and put both hands on the back of my head, pushing me down as her back arched. She was barely able to gasp, "Oh YES, please! Oh god that's so good!" I sucked and licked and nipped and kissed as she writhed under me, hips rolling, entire body in motion.

I moved a hand to her shorts and undid the snap and zip. My mouth continued to molest her breast as I slid a hand inside and down over her pussy. As soon as I touched her I realized she was soaking wet. When she ground herself into my palm I let my fingers curve and slip inside her. She was panting now, moaning and gasping quietly, and when my mouth sucked her breast in deeper she gave a little cry of pleasure and need. Her hips rolled as she fucked herself on my fingers and her hands were pressing hard on my head, holding me in place over her breast.

After a minute or two she relaxed, and I lifted my head, whispering, "Tell me what you want."

"Oh god! Fuck me! Right here. Right now!"

I slipped away from her for a moment, stripping off my T-shirt and shorts, then hers. I grabbed her by the hips for a moment, positioning her in the middle of the couch and she spread her legs wide for me, one foot on the floor, one on top of the couch back. I moved back onto the couch, leaning over her, and my cock was pressed between our bodies as we shared a long deep kiss. Her hips rolled gently, getting my cock slippery wet. I felt her hand reach for me and I lifted up. She grasped my shaft and pushed my head inside her. As we lay still for a moment, she breathed, "Ohhhhhhh, this is soooo good!"

"Uhhuh," I replied with a smile as I pushed very slowly into her.

She raised her hips, helping me slide in all the way, and when my cock bottomed out I could feel her cunt clenching and releasing me. I pushed up on my arms, smiling down at her as I started fucking her very slowly, our hips moving in time with each other. She purred as our bodies rocked gently. I bent my head down and kissed one of her hard red nipples again, then suddenly sucked it into my mouth. She gasped, and her hips started moving harder and faster, challenging me to catch up. I locked my teeth around that hard tip and pulled up, stretching, eliciting another sudden gasp followed by a long moan.

Suddenly she wrapped her legs around my body and locked her ankles, imprisoning me in her cunt. She began short hard thrusts, each one with a little grunt, and I had no choice but to respond. Her legs kept me from moving too far, but I began to ram my cock into her, hips rolling hard and fast, and I was driving her body into the couch cushions. She loosened her legs a little and I started driving into her with long hard strokes. I pulled myself upright and grasped her hips and began pounding away, slapping loudly against her wet pussy, now running with her juices. Her head went back and she grabbed her breasts in both hands, squeezing hard.

My cock was throbbing, starting to tingle with anticipation, and there was no turning back. I stepped it up the last notch, fucking her as hard and fast as I could, her little body bouncing under me with every thrust. Her head was back, eyes closed and her hands were little fists. She started a series of little cries, the pitch going up with each one, and I was grunting with exertion, knowing I could not stop now. Her legs tightened around me again, even harder than before, and her hips lifted from the couch. She ground her pussy against me with a little howl, then yelled out, "FUCK! Oh yeahhhhhhh!" as her climax overtook her. She bucked hard and I felt the warmth of her cum welling up around my cock. I was shaking with need, but I tried to ask, "Patty, where should I ..."

"Cum in me dammit!" she grunted as her hips bucked again, even harder.

I closed my eyes and leaned back, desperately gripping her hips as I made one final thrust. It was enough and I was filling her with my seed, growling with each buck of my hips, wanting her to have all I could give.

I collapsed on her and we snuggled together on the couch. I pulled the comforter up over us, then wrapped my arms around her. We kissed long gentle kisses, then she put her head down on my chest, red hair tickling my chin. I gave her a squeeze and a little kiss on the top of her head. Her warm breath from her steady breathing felt good and just before my eyes closed I thought, "So does everything else."

When I woke it was after 6 and I knew she would have to go soon. I roused her with some little kisses and she stretched in my arms, giving me a big smile. We had only eaten lunch and I thought she might want something before her long trip, so I asked if she would like to go out for something or perhaps order something delivered. She looked up at me and giggled.

"If I want, I can get a snack on the fucking plane! I have what I want for supper right here!"

She reached down and grabbed my soft cock and pulled on it ... hard! I gasped loudly at the sudden shock, and when she didn't release me, I felt myself quickly hardening. That was just fine, I could think of nothing I'd like better than one more round with Patty if she was up for it. Her squeezing and stroking was rapidly getting me up, and I decided I'd like some more room. I extricated myself from her hand and the couch and once again, lifted her into my arms. She was so small I could carry her easily and I liked the feel of her in my arms. Apparently so did she, because she giggled and snuggled against my chest.

I set her on the bed and slid her to the center, pausing to stand and look at her with her unruly hair everywhere. She was a wild little beauty, and I could feel my cock swell again just looking at her. She saw me looking and with a big smile said, "Like what you see?"

"Yes I do, I love it!" I said. "You're gorgeous Patty, and I love that hair!"

That hit the right button, and she sat up and primped for me, pulling her hair over her shoulders and down to her breasts, which she cupped in her hands for me as she had in the pool. This time, when she grabbed and pulled her nipples, she could watch as my cock hardened in front of her. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to. As I felt myself swelling and rising I chuckled, "Any questions?"

She didn't say a word, but very slowly got up on her hands and knees and began to crawl catlike across the bed towards me, her beautiful breasts swaying beneath her and her hair trailing from her shoulders down onto the bed and over her back. When she reached the edge of the bed she gave a little growl, then smiled at me as she grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth. She started rocking back and forth, taking me as deep as she could with every stroke, and in seconds I was gasping, gritting my teeth it felt so good.

But she stopped and slid me slowly out of her mouth, then used her tongue to lick slowly up and down the sides of it, pushing it against my stomach as she licked up the sensitive bottom vein. Then she reached out a hand for my balls, cupping them as she gently kissed, sucked and licked them.

Again she slipped me into her mouth, now so wet she was drooling, and again, lips tight, she stroked as much of my shaft as she could take. She grasped me in one hand and tried to take me deeper, into her throat, but only succeeded in making herself cough and gag. After a few tries she slipped me out and pouted, saying, "I wish I could take you all the way like Kelly does! It looks so fucking sexy, and I saw the expression on your face when she did it! I can only imagine how good it must feel to you! But I guess my throat is just too small."

I replied, "What you were doing is wonderful Patty! In just a few strokes you had me ready to cum, until you stopped and gave me a break. And what Kelly does is something not everyone can do."

She had been sucking on my head and swirling her tongue around it, which felt wonderful too. But she replied, "I just wish I could give you as much pleasure as possible. Besides," she giggled, I like to feel in control!"

"Patty, there might be a way, if you really want to try."

"Oh my god, I'll try just about anything. You should know that by now!"

"Roll onto your back, and let your head hang off the side of the bed a little."

She did, and was soon staring up at me, upside down. I moved forward and ran my hands over her, stroking her beautiful breasts, wanting to relax her. Then I ran the tip of my cock over her lips until she opened them for me. I slowly slid between her lips, and fucked her mouth gently, gradually pushing deeper till I could feel the beginning of her throat. I told her to lift her head an inch or two, wanting to get the angle just right. I continued to thrust into her slowly, then pressed forward just a bit more, feeling my head pressed into the opening. She gagged and coughed a bit and I immediately pulled back, continuing to stroke slowly.

It really hadn't felt too tight, so I decided to try again. After a few more thrusts I pushed again, a little harder this time, and sure enough, the head of my cock went right into her throat. She was gagging again, bucking on the bed, but I waited a moment, letting her try to get used to it before I pulled back. This time when I pulled back she was drooling so hard it ran down her face, but she gasped out as she tried to catch her breath, "My god, you did it! It was in my throat!" She opened her mouth again and reached out, grabbing my cock and pulling it to her lips. I started thrusting again, a bit faster, and after three or four false starts, leaned forward again and pressed hard. To my surprise and her amazement, I slid right down her throat without much effort at all, until my body pressed against her lips. Of course she gagged again, but I made her take it for several seconds, and it seemed to help, as she relaxed a bit. When she opened her eyes, all she could see was my balls, and she knew she had all of me in her.

I pulled slowly back, and as soon as she could breathe, Patty was coughing and gasping. But far from being upset, she was thrilled. "Oh my god, I did it! You did it! We did it! I know I can learn to get better at it! I never thought you would come close to fitting!"

She rolled over on her stomach and pushed up on hands and knees. "Ronnie, try it again, I want to see if I can do it this way! When I moved back to the bed she grabbed my cock, still slick with her saliva, and stroked me fast with her hand several times, wanting to be sure I was nice and hard. Then, without hesitation, she leaned forward and sucked me in again, stroking in and out. She paused for a moment, closed her eyes and opened wide as she slid me into her mouth once more. I felt my cock touch the back of her mouth, but she tilted her head a little farther back and pushed forward. Once again, I felt my dick slide into her tight throat, although she didn't get me quite all the way down. But she gagged much less, getting used to the feeling now.

I was afraid she might be getting tired, and when she pulled back again, I pulled her up onto her knees and kissed her hard. "I think most girls have a lot more trouble than you are, Patty." I said. "I just wish you were going to be around here so you could practice on me!"

She gave me a little smirk and giggled. "I'll be back! I talked to Kelly while we were at her house and she will let me know when your schedule and hers coincide so I can come for a visit. I may skip the family this time!"

We laughed together, and I gathered her in my arms and squeezed hard as we kissed again. "That will be great!" I said. "I'll be waiting to hear what you and Kelly come up with."

I pushed her onto the bed, on her back, and dove onto the bed with her. I crawled up over her, right from her feet, and with a mock growl started kissing, nipping and licking all over her face, neck and shoulders. I was wiggling on top of her and we were both laughing in between kisses. Her little body felt so fucking good everywhere I touched.

She gave me a little shove, and although she could barely budge me, I pretended to go flying, ending up on my back. She crawled over to me and dragged her breasts over my chest, her hand grasping my rigid cock along the way and giving me a few hard strokes. She locked her lips over mine and I shoved my tongue deep into her mouth as she slid a leg over, straddling me. Her pussy pressed against my cock and she rocked back and forth, letting her sopping wet lips continue the stroking. I slid my hands between us and grasped her breasts, pulling and kneading them, and she pressed into my palms.

After a long grinding kiss she pushed up, sitting astride my hips and captive hard cock, and looked smiling down at me. As she lifted up she reached down and grasped me, positioning herself for a moment before she dropped down on my wanting dick. "Oh god that feels good! You're so fucking tight!" I moaned as she impaled herself on me.

She didn't waste time, leaning forward and putting her hands on my chest as she started to roll her ass up and down, taking the full length of my cock with every stroke. She was so wet her juices ran down my shaft and it felt deliciously good! She quickly moved faster, fucking me harder, and her round ass started slapping against my hips and legs.

I pulled my legs up behind her and started meeting her thrusts, ramming into her each time she came down. Now she was grunting with each stroke from the impact of our bodies, and she lifted so only her feet were on the bed and her hands were on my chest as her pussy rode up and down on my cock. I reached and ran my hands over her thighs from knees to hips, enjoying the smooth feel of her skin. She started to pound down on me, and I helped by grasping her hips and slamming her down even harder. Her head went back, eyes closed, and her grunts and gasps were replaced by little high pitched cries as she started slamming her ass down like a pile driver. My cock was on fire, and I gritted my teeth trying not to give in.

Suddenly, she dropped straight down, sitting on me, and her hips undulated, her pussy grinding against my body. Her breath came in ragged gasps until she exploded on top of me, an epic climax ripping through her body. A long hoarse scream through clenched teeth was followed by a series of short, high pitched exclamation point cries. I closed my eyes and straightened my legs flat on the bed, hoping to lessen the pressure on my cock and keep from joining her ecstasy just once more.

Somehow I managed, and when she finally stopped bucking and bouncing I was still hard inside her. Knowing she had enjoyed watching Kelly and me earlier, I waited, and when my eyes caught hers, I whispered with a big smile, "Head down on the sheet, NOW!"

Her eyes widened for a moment, but she knew exactly what I meant and slipped off of me, finding a pillow and putting her head against it. I couldn't resist that luscious ass, and I bent my head to give it a couple of kisses, then suddenly, a hard swat with my palm. When she squealed I did it again to the other cheek. Before she could even react I grabbed her hips with both hands and pushed, my cock sliding easily into her dripping wet cunt. I ground my hips against her sweet pink ass as she moaned into the pillow. She shoved back against me, and I tightened my grip and started fucking her hard. I was slapping against her ass from the start, and very soon was going even harder and faster. She was rocking back, meeting me, and every thrust drew a gasp or moan from her. I was gasping for breath as I tried to maintain a hard, fast pace. It felt too good to be over so soon, and I realized I was already sorry she was leaving.

But her cries became more urgent and she was ramming herself against me. Both her hands were little balls, clutching a handful of the sheet. When she started something I hadn't heard before, a little chant, "Oh godddd, fuck meeeeeeeeeeee, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me!" I knew it was time and I started pounding her so hard her body shuddered and rocked forward with every thrust, and she would have fallen if I hadn't held her by the hips. My cock told me it was now or never and I rammed into her one final time, growling as I ground against her ass. When my cock detonated inside her it released spurt after spurt, my hips bucking and my balls pumping. She gave out with a low-pitched growl of her own and she started pounding her fists on the bed while she slammed back against me time after time. Her cunt clenched tight around me, and I was squeezed dry by the contractions.

When my cock began to soften I realized my fingers were digging into the flesh on her hips, and when I released her she rolled slowly onto her side and lay motionless. I fell next to her, face down on the sheet, and put an arm over her, not able to do more. Minutes later, I felt her slide over next to me and her warm breath on my ear. "I don't want to go home," she whispered, sadly.

"I know," I said, "I wish you didn't have to. You will have to keep on Kelly to set up a date that you can come back ASAP."

I rolled to face her and took her head in both hands as I locked my lips over hers. As the kiss deepened and we pressed against each other, I ran my hands once more through her delicious red hair. We finally forced ourselves to realize it was almost 8, and I let her take a quick solo shower so she wouldn't have a freshly-fucked scent all the way home on the plane, although I really wouldn't have minded, somehow. We exchanged phones and emails, and she giggled, "Maybe we can cyber until Kelly gets her butt in gear!" It really was time for her to go, and after a last long tender kiss, I walked her to the car. One more kiss and she climbed in, but before she shut the door, she said, "Watch your mail, I'll be in touch soon."

I had trouble sleeping that night, even though I was exhausted, because every time I shut my eyes, all I saw was a forest of fiery red curls. The next morning, after I finally forced myself out of bed and took a shower, I turned on the computer and checked my mail. I was amazed that there was already one from Patty! The subject was, "Home ok, long trip". When I opened it, the first line said, "I enjoyed the trip home, aftershocks going through my body the whole way." Below that was a picture. It was Patty, and I could tell she took it by lying in bed and holding the camera up with one hand. Her hair was arranged around her head in a circle, and the picture showed her naked from the waist up, free hand cupping a breast and fingertips holding the nipple. She had a big smile, but her mouth was wide open. Below the picture it said, "I can't wait for the next lesson!"

Tomcatfive
Tomcatfive
347 Followers