All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sweet

loved itt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
really good

Its rather langthy but a good turn on good story hope u make more like this

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
I liked this a lot :)

This world is so unkind to difference and variety, be it of the sexually different or the different in personality. Being one of those different-in-personality types, I can sympathise because I'm just as lonely :) i loved that two lonely, different people found love with each other in your story. I loved that you acknowledged how strong hermaphrodites are to be born different, that you explained some of their reality and i love that you called attention to the respect they are due. I thought it was wonderful to see Jay lauded as a truly magnificent, beautiful and unique sexual creature rather than branding him a freak unentitled to sexuality at all. Well done :) and it wasn't too long at all. When you're reading a good story, you want it to be longer!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Best of Both Worlds: Jakki and Jay (Hermaphrodite)

Unfortunately, there was not much discussion, neither detail nor description of the story theme/subject matter. My intent of reading this story was for finding and reading the possible reality of an hermaphrodite and how the person relates to an actual sexual scene.

Of course, Jakki is a talking hyena with her dialogue never stopping and always with the jokes, off key and mostly at inappropriate times. The story moves along fast, and Jakki is quite a character in her own right.

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
Real Life

To much like Real Life but we'll written. I read to escape RL situations, not to read them so BTB is what I want to read. There are enough real cuckolds stuck in loveless marriages that get taken to the cleaners so reading another one is a pointless exercise to me.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Lovely!

You do such enjoyable storytelling. Thanks for this gem.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Think Jakki the lucky one...he's way tolerant...couldn't believe some of the words you put in her mouth...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous