Best of Both Worlds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a minute to realize he'd stopped. He came up and put his hand on my shoulder. "Still with us?" I think he might have already said something before that and I just hadn't heard it.

My voice wasn't going to work right then, so I nodded.

"Ok, well, I'm going to give you a minute to come back before I start again." He took a few steps back.

Lissa used the opportunity to come up to me. "Is it okay if I play with you, little bunny?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"Such a good bunny," she whispered in my ear. She rubbed her hand pretty hard over my marks, making them sting again. As I softly gasped, she reached her other hand up and began cupping my breast and tweaking my nipple. "Such a good bunny," she repeated. I moaned and started writhing on the cross.

Lissa eventually switched breasts and shifted to start smacking me with her hand where I'd been whipped. I moaned out, "Oh God."

She smiled and said, "There we go. You have your words back." She stopped playing with me and wrapped her arms around me for a big hug. I leaned my head over to squeeze her hand between my head and my shoulder, the best I could do at returning the hug while restrained like this.

"Are you having fun?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I really am. This is the best." I was definitely still fuzzy, but nevertheless managed to be enthusiastic.

"Good, sweetie. I'm so glad." Lissa squeezed my shoulder one last time and stepped back from me.

"How was that?" Jon asked me.

"Wonderful... Sir." It took me a second to remember protocol in the state I was in.

"Do you think you can handle more?"

"Definitely, Sir." I tried to project confidence - I really didn't want to stop yet.

"And your hands and feet are still fine?"

I moved them a bit. "Yes Sir, still good."

"Ok, good."

He stepped back and started whipping me again. My butt, my back, the backs of my thighs, all of it was fair game now. Several times it hit a spot where I'd been hit before and I gasped. When that happened, I had the urge to yank my hands down and rub, but of course my hands were restrained. So I just jerked against the restraints. Jon was probably smiling at that, but of course I couldn't see.

I started drifting off again, but he started varying the time between strokes, which made it harder. But even with that, before long I was floating away.

I'm not sure how many times he hit me total, but it went on for a wonderfully long time. I stopped feeling the individual blows or really anything about what was going on around me. I was just in this safe, wonderful headspace where everything was good. People who experience it call it subspace, and if you're inclined toward submission, it's wonderful.

At a certain point I had some vague sense that it had stopped, but I was still long gone. If anyone tried to say anything to me, it went unanswered. I was just lost in the bliss for a while. I couldn't say how long it lasted, but when I started to come back, I realized that I had the comforter draped around me. I stretched as best I could in the restraints, brought my eyes back into focus, and yawned.

I could see that to one side of me, Jon and Lissa were embracing. When he saw me showing signs of life, Jon gave Lissa a quick kiss and released her, then came to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Mmmmm. Wonderful, Sir."

"Can you still move your fingers and toes ok?"

I wiggled everything and smiled. "Yes Sir, they all seem to be in working order."

"Great. Are you ready for me to release you?"

"Yes, Sir."

He unclipped the cuffs holding my hands to the cross, then unbuckled the cuffs themselves. I took a minute to rub my wrists and stretch my arms in different directions. It was a nice feeling being restrained, but it was pretty nice to be able to move again, too.

Jon then detached my feet from the cross as well and slipped the cuffs off. I did some leg stretches and walked around some, then reached out my arms to give him a big hug. He accepted, and it was a wonderful feeling. After everything we'd done, I felt really close to him.

As we were separating, Lissa reappeared with two cups of water and a bowl of gummy bears, which was perfect. Hydration and sugar were both really important to aftercare.

"Thanks, Lissa."

"Of course, little bunny." She shepherded us both over to a spot on the couch. She sat down next to Jon and sat me down in her lap, with the blanket now draped across my front. She wrapped an arm around each of us.

We sat in silence and snuggled, half-watching a rope suspension bondage scene going on in the middle of the room. There was also a cute gay couple that was using the St. Andrew's Cross now that we'd vacated it, performing some kind of needle play. After the second sort overload of the scene, it was really nice to just sit for a while and let the world go on without me.

After it had been a while Lissa finally said, "That was a really beautiful scene. I loved watching the two of you."

I looked at Jon. "It was amazing. I don't want to get ahead of things or anything, but it seemed like we really connected, Sir." I shifted a little so I could look back at Lissa. "And you were great in the middle, by the way, bringing me back to planet Earth." I reached over and tweaked her nipple really lightly.

Lissa laughed. "Oh really?" I thought she was going to tickle me or something for a second, but instead she got a more serious look on her face, and she reached her arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss. I relaxed into it, letting her take control and responding in more subtle ways. As we kissed, she let her hands roam across my naked body while I touched her through her clothes.

I would have happily let things progress from there, but Lissa pulled away. "Ok, I know you're completely wiped, and I want to take good care of you, so it's time to call it a night. Do you have a ride home?"

"Ok." I pouted a bit, but I knew she was right. It had been incredible, but it would already take me quite a while to recover my energy. "And sure, the bus stops right outside. It's a straight shot home."

"Ok good. I hope you want to do this again?" Jon asked.

I smiled "Oh wow, definitely." Now that we were past the scene, it seemed right to drop the formal style of address I'd been using.

"Wonderful. How do you feel about coming over to our place next time?"

"Oh, that would be great!" I felt like I knew them enough now to feel safe with them in a private space. There are always risks, but this one seemed worth it. And as long as they'd offered, it would be nice not to have to pay another cover charge.

Jon got up and helped me to my feet. I slipped my clothes back on and gathered up the little bag I'd brought. We headed out to their car, where I gave each of them a hug and a little kiss. "See you again soon."

"Definitely!" Lissa said. "Take care!"

They climbed in the car to take off, and I walked over to the bus stop to wait for the next bus to come by. It was a popular part of town, so it wouldn't be too long.

12