Best of Both Worlds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that wasn't where she was going to stop, as I soon realised. As I went on sucking and softly nibbling her nipples, Robyn reached down and opened her thighs, and then lent forward and, very slowly, planted her lips on cute girl's full cunt-lips, standing out amid her thick curly hair, and reached between them with her tongue-tip, seeking out the point that her fingers had found before. For a moment, her tongue was licking up and down, exploring all the recesses of cute girl's flesh, before she settled on her clit and began to move rhythmically across it. And, as I knew from my own experience, it wasn't difficult to make her come that way. Soon she was bucking and gasping as she exploded into her climax beneath us, with Robyn sucking on her clitoris and me grazing my teeth across her nipple.

Cute girl was lying back on the bed with her eyes closed, and I looked at Robyn, kneeling there, with a satisfied smile on her face and still wearing her white panties, in which I could see the telltale contour of her hard cock and the wet bead of her precum that had spilled out of her tip. She mouthed at me, "you fuck her, now."

I quickly slipped out of my pants and briefs, and moved round between cute girl's legs, and she reached out to me, pulling my hard cock towards her and saying, "Please, Jim, fuck me now. That was amazing, but I want that cock inside me."

Her lips were soaked by her juices and Robyn's saliva, and my full length slipped straight into her. The feeling of my cock being held by those soft yet firm moist cunt-walls was so different from the raw excitement of having it grasped by Robyn's tight sphincter. But that was not all. As I began to move in and out of her, I realised that Robyn was still behind me, and felt her tongue tickling my balls and running round the base of my shaft as it sunk deep between cute girl's fat lips. This was going to make me come too soon and I slowed down, trying to defuse the urgency I felt, but kept on moving steadily in and out; Robyn must have sensed this too, and moved her attentions a little further down, and began to lap her wet tongue across cute girl's anus -- something else that I knew she loved. And soon she was bucking again in orgasm, and the combination of her spasms and the touch of Robyn's tongue, once again tickling and teasing my balls, brought me off in deep spurts inside her, before the final spasms of her climax had finished.

I slipped out of her and lay down beside her. She leant over to give me a lazy kiss and purred, "thank you", before she turned away from me and lay quietly. I looked at Robyn, and she whispered, "I need to pee; do you?"

Realising that she wanted to tell me what she had planned, I followed her to the bathroom. We did both pee, but without our usual pee-play: we had much more important things on our mind. "I want to try to fuck her," Robyn said, "Follow me, and come and lie behind me." She finally took off her panties, and I followed her tight round swinging arse as she walked back to the bedroom.

Cute girl was still lying quietly, with her back turned to us, seemingly dozing after her two intense orgasms, and Robyn lay down behind her, where I had been before. Cute girl was curled up, her knees drawn up in front of her, and Robyn snuggled up against her, and I moved behind Robyn, reaching round and feeling her little cock, which was already hard and hardened more as I rubbed my fingers up and down her shaft. And now I realised what she planned. She was close behind cute girl, whose soft butt-cheeks were pressed into Robyn's belly; only a slight move, and Robyn's cock was placed right by her cunt. My hand was still on her shaft, and I held it and brushed her tip very lightly up between cute girl's podgy lips, and then lodged it at the entrance of her cunt, sopping wet with her juices and my cum. Just one push, and Robyn's cock was inside her -- another 'first' and perhaps the most unexpected one of all!

When she felt the little cock inside her, cute girl suddenly stirred, and said, "Jim, what are you doing? That feels amazing!"

This was the moment of truth for us.

Cute girl then slipped her hand down in front of her, feeling for what had penetrated her, and found Robyn's little hairless shaft, so different from my cock that had so recently pulsed deep inside her. A brief pause, and then, "My God! Robyn....?"

But she didn't pull away. She thrust back onto Robyn, and pressed her hand hard against her own clitoris, before, very suddenly, exploding in another intense spasm, and then lying still, with Robyn's little cock still plunged in between her cunt-lips. And Robyn was nearly there too; she made a few tentative moves before striking up a rhythm, and in a few moments I felt her muscles tense as she pulsed into cute girl's cunt, where I had cum only a few minutes before.

Just a moment of quiet, and cute girl turned round with a look of amazement, and said, "Please, Robyn, show me -- I must see you, now!"

And Robyn lay naked on her back, drained by her recent climax, while cute girl ran her hands down her body and gently took her moist little cock between her fingers, moved it around a little, ran her fingers round beneath her little hairless balls, and then leaned forward and planted a very gentle kiss on her sodden tip. "You're beautiful," she whispered.

We were all three too drained, physically and emotionally, to talk any more right then, and lay there together, arms intertwined, for a few minutes.

But cute girl's curiosity soon returned, and she moved down again to look at Robyn's cock. For a moment Robyn shyly tried to cover herself with her hand, but cute girl firmly removed it, and lay there for a bit, just looking, before she reached down again with her mouth and took Robyn's soft tip, now shielded by her foreskin, between her lips. I watched as she gently licked round her and then moved her mouth up and down, which I knew would pull that soft foreskin down off her tip; then her movements became more vigorous, and I could see that Robyn's little shaft was swelling and stiffening. As she did this, I moved round, and joined in this celebration of Robyn's beautiful sex, stroking her balls as cute girl sucked on her shaft. And amazingly I suddenly felt that telltale extra stiffening, and Robyn was pulsing into a girl's mouth -- another first!

We all slept for a little, but of course cute girl wanted to talk and ask us about our relationship and how we had got together, and all the while she was looking with fascination at the little cock, now soft again, tucked into the groin of that lovely woman named Robyn who had just fucked her.

-----------------

Robyn and I have stayed together, very happily. That evening with cute girl told her, once and for all, that she would never have the sex-change operation. Although she loved the look of cute girl's cunt-lips and the feeling of them against her own lips, she also loved the feeling of her cock penetrating those lips; and she and I together love the orgasms we share as we suck and fuck each other. We live together, and we're constantly thrilled by the sex we have together. Cute girl moved to another city, but she comes to visit us regularly; and when she does, the three of us continue to explore all the ways in which our bodies can come -- and cum -- together.

12