Best On Board 02: First Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you going to wake him up?" Celeste whispered, taking Vicky's hand and turning back in to the first class cabin. "Or are we going to fuck him while he's asleep."

Vicky stopped; eyes wide and looking at Celeste. A moment too late she realised that the redhead was only joking.

"Oh, you minx!" Celeste hissed quietly. "I wasn't serious!"

"I know, but ...," Vicky tried to defend herself. "But what guy wouldn't want to wake up like that, right?" The more she considered it, the more it appealed to her. They were back at 1B and Bob was still asleep, his erection straining at the confines of his trunks. Using his sleeping cock to fuck Celeste was even more like using her own; it had a wicked appeal that was stirring the nerve endings in her nipples and making them harden.

She looked at Celeste, watching her consider the idea. Celeste regarded the bulge in Bob's shorts with a hungry look that bordered on greed. "Yes?" Vicky asked.

"Shit yes," Celeste agreed. "But how are you going to get those off?" she pointed to Bob's trunks, lingering with her eyes longer than was strictly necessary.

"Do you still have those scissors?" Vicky asked with a mischievous smile.

Celeste's green eyes flashed with excitement at the suggestion and Vicky felt a little thrill that she was able to shock the unflappable Celeste. Dashing back to her bag in the galley, Celeste returned brandishing the tiny nail scissors that she had used earlier to trim Vicky's pubic hair.

"Rookie's honour," she said, handing them over with a smile.

"Chicken," she muttered, taking them and turning back to Bob's sleeping form.

Kneeling down beside the reclined First Class seat, Vicky moved her face close to Bob's, listening to his deep breathing. Reaching down with one hand, she gently stroked his hard shaft through his shorts, seeing whether she could touch him without waking him.

Watching enviously, Celeste knelt on the other side and softly cupped his balls, running her fingertips around the smooth lycra to the base of his cock, where she traced the hard contours up to where Vicky hand was gentry stroking.

Bob moaned in his sleep and then took a shuddering breath and muttered something incomprehensible. "Shhhh," Vicky whispered in his ear. "It's just a dream. Just a lovely dream."

Bob settled again even though Vicky continued stroking his cock. She figured that he was deeply asleep, probably assisted by the alcohol that they had all consumed. She looked across his sleeping form at Celeste who raised her eyebrows as if to say "Well, what are you waiting for"

What indeed? Vicky shuffled down beside Bob's shorts and – keeping the palm of her left hand on his cock so that he wouldn't feel a lot of transient contact, she plucked at the lycra beside his balls and – pulling a safe distance from his skin, she began snipping a slit in the fabric straight across the base of his cock. Thinking it would look sexier, she wanted to keep the hole small; just enough for her to release his cock whilst retaining the smooth structural integrity of the shorts. Rather than cutting up to the waistband, she snipped an arc down around his balls and then back up to meet the other side of the cross-ways slit. The result was a mid-sized, smilie-shaped hole centred over the base of his cock.

Putting the scissors aside and working with both hands, Vicky reached inside the hole with her fingers and guided it over the tip of his cock. She slid it down the length of his shaft and stretched it around his balls; the final effect of the fabric sitting closely around his cock and balls made them look strangely 'attached' to the outside of his trunks.

Vicky still had her hand closed around Bob's cock; Celeste reached out to stroke it and Vicky swatted her away. "Not yet," she whispered. "You'll get your chance."

Standing up, Vicky slipped out of her heels and wriggled her mini-dress up her hips to expose her freshly shaved pussy. Working with infinite care, she climbed on top of Bob's chair and – facing his legs – straddled his stomach, settled to her knees and then moved down until the base of his shaft pressed into the silky cleft of her vagina, causing her to gasp as every tiny movement ground wetly against her sensitive clitoris.

Standing up straight and hard from her open pussy, the illusion of having her very own cock and balls was almost perfect. Closing her hand around the base of his (her?) shaft, she stroked upwards, pulling the skin like silk sheets over hard steel and deliciously grazing the surface of her clitoris, giving her a shuddering and envious sense of what it might be like to have her own cock to wank. God, guys are so lucky.

Still stroking her cock, she looked up at Celeste who was staring back at her with a slack jaw. This role reversal, where she was able to surprise and rock the super-confident, self-assured redhead, was very appealing. "Join me?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," she husked, quickly unbuttoning her vintage stewardess mini-dress all the way up the front, releasing her full, firm breasts and the pink folds of her hairless pussy lips. Wanting that full skin contact again, Vicky unbuttoned her own dress and – like Celeste – left it on and open at the front.

Celeste climbed carefully onto the reclined chair and straddled Bob's legs, wriggling awkwardly forward to bring her pussy up to Vicky's, with just Bob's cock between them. Nestling in on the other side, she pressed her wet lips against Bob's shaft and they opened effortlessly, closing around the side until they brushed the sensitive tips of Vicky's pussy lips.

Leaning forward, Vicky brushed her hard nipples against Celeste's, tracing little circles, teasing the other woman even as she teased herself. Unable to sustain the titillating contact any longer, she closed her arms around Celeste's narrow waist and pulled her into a desperate kiss, crushing their breasts together with nervous flutters of excitement as their flat stomachs made contact above the hard shaft of Bob's cock.

Stopping before she lost control, Vicky pulled back to drink in Celeste's naked beauty; the sensuous curves of her narrow waist and full breasts, her flawless, milky skin, red lips and flashing green eyes. Unpinning the little blue pillbox hat, she released Celeste's long auburn hair from the loose bun, allowing it to fall in sparkling cascades around her shoulders and to frame her perfect breasts. Heart pounding, Vicky leaned forward again – slowly this time – and kissed Celeste, feeling those electric sparks fly again as their breasts touched.

Her pulse raced as Celeste kissed her back, seeking out her tongue as her hands stole around Vicky's waist and pulled her closer. Holding on tight, Celeste rose up on her knees, bringing Vicky with her as Bob's cock slid through the twin embrace of their pussy lips. Reaching the top, Vicky felt the ridge of his knob graze over her clitoris and stopped, changing direction to slide back down before they lost contact. They rose and fell in a synchronized dance, never losing contact with the hard shaft that dictated their range of movement.

On the next upstroke, Vicky rose a little higher when Celeste stopped and the natural curve to Bob's shaft brought the tip to Vicky's soaking entrance, which greedily opened and with a small movement of her hips, Bob was firmly seated in Vicky's opening.

"Oh, you didn't just do that!" Celeste breathed, breaking their kiss.

"You're just jealous you didn't think of it," Vicky teased, rocking her hips on Bob's cock and working a few inches into her tight love canal.

"I did think of it," Celeste protested in a whisper. "But it bends the wrong way and I couldn't get onto it."

"In a minute, I promise," Vicky breathed, biting her lower lip as she felt the wonderful heat of Bob inside her again. Still holding Celeste, she lowered herself all the way onto Bob's shaft, feeling it touch down on the innermost depths of her womanhood. Turned around, the sensation was different to that afternoon's sex where Bob's curved member was probing and tickling her G-spot; this was kind of the reverse, she could feel him in an area she more commonly associated with her ass than her pussy, but the sensation wasn't entirely unpleasant.

Vicky pumped her hips slowly, relishing the texture and contours of Bob's cock as it glided through her parted opening with Celeste's breath in her ear and her breasts pressing into Vicky's own.

"Half time, change sides," Celeste whispered urgently.

Rising up again to release Bob's shaft, Vicky carefully pushed out her hips to keep him from slipping between her legs and then lowered back down, goose bumps popping up all over her body as his cock – slick with her juices – slid softly over her clitoris. Seated back down on Bob's pelvis with his bulging manhood held steady in her glistening slit, she moved forwards a bit to lower the angle of his cock, pointing it towards the smooth hairless perfection of Celeste's pussy.

As Celeste rose to mount Bob, Vicky could see the small pink folds of her entrance; open, wet and ready as they closed softly over the head; and she was swept by a vivid recurrence of how it felt to have that tight, hot embrace close down over her searching tongue. Again Vicky shivered with longing to have a cock of her own that she could plunge into that silken heaven of Celeste's love canal.

In one slow, fluid movement, Celeste lowered herself all the way down; crying out softly into Vicky's shoulder as Bob's curved length touched down on her G-Spot.

"Oh, God, I think I'm going to come," she husked in Vicky's ear.

"Back off an inch," Vicky whispered urgently, lifting Celeste at the waist.

Celeste's green eyes flashed from one form of startled surprise to another as she came back from the brink; hardly able to believe she was about to come on the first stroke like teenage boy, she was more surprised still that Vicky knew exactly what was happening and what to do about it.

"Oh, God," she gasped breathlessly. "It's like he touched a ... a something ...." She trailed off without finishing the sentence.

"An auto-orgasm button?" Vicky suggested.

"Exactly!" Celeste agreed, dipping down again and crying out quietly before rising up an inch or so.

"Same, same," Vicky smiled. "I think it's the G-spot. It just feels like you're going to come, but instead it keeps building up and you have to really work it to get over the top."

Celeste began again with slow, probing strokes; rocking from the hips and thrusting at the end as Bob's erection touched that secret place deep in her core. With each thrust, Celeste's smooth pussy lips touched Vicky's and ground Bob's shaft against her clitoris, causing both women to release muted cries of pleasure into each other's ear.

Pressing their bodies together, Celeste's movements became rougher and faster and Vicky felt an improbable third orgasm of the day approaching; brought on at least as much by the thought of Celeste's impending climax as the feel of her soft curves on Vicky's skin and the grinding thrust of Bob's cock against her clitoris.

Vicky was hardly surprised when she felt Bob's arms against her as he took hold on the top of Celeste's hips where they narrowed in to her trim waist. She felt Bob buck his hips beneath her, driving harder into Celeste's tight opening. Knowing he was now awake, Celeste lost any reserve she may have been applying and began crying out – Oh God ... Yes ... Harder ... Oh my God, I'm coming ... I'M COMING ... Hold me – as she leaned back against Bob's grip, arching and thrusting her breasts upwards as her hips bucked and writhed in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

Feeling a new wetness and warmth on her pussy, Vicky looked down and saw Bob's cum squirting from Celeste's pussy and coating her own smooth lips. Hearing and feeling Celeste coming so unselfconsciously and feeling Bob's cum coating her slit as his cock ground against her love button, it was all too much for Vicky's senses and she sailed over the crest of her own orgasm, gentle and sweet this time as it filled her body with a hot glow and made every nerve ending sing.

Her own hips thrusting now, Vicky pressed and ground her pussy into Celeste's and into Bob's wilting erection, spreading his cum and coating the length of her own slit until the three-way junction of their sex was a big, gooey mess. When Celeste's orgasm subsided, they kissed, kneeling up to release Bob's cock and Vicky reached one hand around to hold Celeste's bottom while cupping a breast with the other.

Would this be her last opportunity to take advantage of boss's beautiful body? Vicky didn't think so; this was still her first day on the job and her training was nowhere near complete.

~~~ THE END ~~~

Thanks for reading. Please leave me a message if you enjoyed First Class.