All Comments on 'Best Part of the Trip'

by ravensclaw1972

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good job

For the man, it started out with a story heading to cuck valley, point of no return when he put on some good music, ending with a man who took back his life.

For the woman it started out with an obvious dead-end marriage where every aspect of excitement was gone. She expected more. The beast she fell in love with was gone, and like a book she had already read, the mystique was gone and life was predictable. Point of no return she was furious, but excited. End she re-found the dom she fell in love with.

Almost romantic if it wasn't for the rape.

Good job dude!

ravensclaw1972ravensclaw1972about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the compliment :)

Thanks for the compliment...but I'm a lady :) Hugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot

You capture a realistic story very well. Good writing and very hot. Hope to read more from you. Please post another soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Curious

Raven do you think most women even "Good Girls" want to be taken? I have always been loving and kind, but I wonder if she would like an aggressive fuck. We have been together for 37 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been married for almost 10 years now, and the less my husband fucks me, the bitchier I get. This story makes perfect sense to me! Now all he needs to do is to buy her a harness, along with a butt plug to wear after he pumped his seed up her behind. She'll be the happiest little sub slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userravensclaw1972@ravensclaw1972
12 Followers
Real phone sex stories are based loosely on the calls that I have done over the years. While I change all the identifying details of these stories, these stories do comprise of real sex stories and can be useful to show the versatility that I bring to the phone sex. Each of ...