Best Served Cold Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers

I slid my hands under her ass and lifted her up to pound her pussy harder. "Oh Jesus!" she shouted. "Fuck me, Bob. Fuck me, baby!"

"Whose pussy is that?" It was Rose. She was kneeling next to Corrinne's face. Shawn was kneeling next to us, watching my cock claim his wife. "Whose pussy is that?" Rose asked again, pinching both of Corrinne's nipples.

Corrinne's eyes shot open. She looked up at me, grunting and panting. She shook her head side to side. "J-jerry's," she said, "It's Jerry's pussy!" She started crying.

I lifted her higher. Shawn shoved two pillows under her ass. I pounded her harder, and she arched her back crying out louder. Rose kneaded her nipples, pulling and pinching them. Corrinne groaned deeply, and liquid started splashing out of her pussy.

Rose pulled hard on Corrinne's nipples. "Whose fucking that pussy?"

"Bob!" Corrine shouted, breathlessly. "Bob is fucking my pussy!"

"You fucking love his cock, don't you, you little fucking slut!" Rose asked, then sucked one of Corrinne's nipples into her mouth.

"I love it!" Corrinne gasped out, "I fucking love his cock!"

I slowed my thrusts, pushing them in, lowering my hips and forcing my cock head to slide against the soft flesh at the top of her pubic bone, right behind her clit then glide along that most powerful of places. She groaned and began to shake all over like her body was vibrating. She started a low, deep pulsing moan that grew louder and louder as the pitch went higher and higher.

She was cumming, but it was no ordinary orgasm. She opened her eyes and her body lifted. She was looking past me, through me.

"Whose owns your cunt?" Rose whispered to her, mouth next to her ear.

"Bob," Corrinne said as the wave of her full body orgasm broke. She screamed my name over and over. "Bob! Bob! Bob!" as shock wave after shock wave of her climax rolled through her. She went limp, head rolling, a big smile on her face. She started laughing as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh fuck yes, Bob owns my pussy," she moaned as her hands reached up and held onto my wife. Their lips met in a tender, intimate kiss. I held my cock still inside Corrinne. Her pussy was still spasming around it, her body still vibrating, still shaking. I gently started pulling out. As I did, the movement of my cock, dragging out along her g-spot sent her into another wave of orgasm.

I had cum inside her during her epic orgasm. I think it helped send her over the edge, contributing to her mind-blowing release. As my cock slipped out, cum oozed from her gaping hole. I sat back on the loveseat to catch my breath. Immediately, Shawn crawled up and began to lick her pussy, tenderly and lovingly cleaning her and soothing her sore flesh with his mouth.

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe deeply. Rose came to me, sitting on my lap and kissing me. I held onto her and kissed her sweetly. As our lips parted, she smiled and said, "Looks like we have our own swinging family now."

I grinned and nodded, "Yeah, it seems so." I kissed her again as my mind started working on a new plan.

Maybe revenge is best served cold, but I was going to enjoy serving it up hot and steaming.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,110 Followers
12