All Comments on 'Best Since My Brother'

by MarvinS

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Excellent

I hope Joe is and I hope she joins her brother they become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so-so

don't like the cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I want to fuck my sister too.but she won't let me do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I fucked my sister for yeasr and it was the best sex ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hottest pussy ever.

I fucked my stepsister for over 40 years and if her sorry assed hubby had not knocked her down and hit her head three years ago I still would be. She absolutely lived for the feeling of a dick in her pussy. She would make herself cum every three or four minutes after the first one and all she wanted was the hard dick sliding in and out. She could cum fifty different ways, too. She had more sex triggers than any woman I ever heard of. She had perfected a way of rubbing her legs together to masturbate and could do it in the car, at lunch or wherever she chose. One hot lady. Never saw her dry either. Never wore panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sister

Have to agree best sex has always been with my younger sister . Loved making her a woman and getting to cont. with her when we are both in need

fireguy365fireguy365about 12 years ago
Nice

Thanks for another good story. Not long and boring but it could use a little more detail of the sex. It was almost a wham-bam get it over kind of thing.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
No doubt.

That was a real delight. 5*

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago

Interesting, the TV reference. The fact that people are more often, and more openly, talking about so-called incest and often in a more or less accepting way is a good step to the realization that it is really just sex, and no different from any other manifestation of same. It will one day be accepted as such by society, no matter how the priests and other politicians may rail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

Hope this story has some additional chapters posted. The end of this chapter left a bunch of unfinished lose ends.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sis

We're in our late 60s, and I had an unexpected tryst with my very handsome brother during a weekend visit with him. Wow, can that man eat serious pussy and make me cum hard, but he has an unbelievably big thick dick for love making.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind911 months ago

Just perfect. A brother and sister are each prompted by something they heard on TV, that reminds them of their one and only high school days incestual tryst. The brother takes advantage of the opportunity to contact his sister to reminisce and they both take ownership of their latent feelings of lust for one another.

They schedule a family gathering for Thanksgiving the sister's home.

Due to the sister's belief that her husband is having extra-marital affairs, and the situation presents itself for she and her brother to be in the house alone, she takes advantage of the opportunity to wake her brother by caressing his cock with her fingers and they reunite for another memorable incest session, the 'best sex for them both since high school'.

I can't think of a better incestuous <em>reunion</em>, one that I trust be a long-standing Siblings With Benefits relationship. 5 Stars Plus!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous