Best Vacation… Ever! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,700 Followers

"Uh, Chelsea... what's going on?" I couldn't yet get my arms around what was happening.

Chelsea turned towards me as Suzy finished folding her clothes and putting them neatly on the bed. "Suzy is my submissive. She does whatever I tell her, whenever I tell her. I own her ass... literally. Now that you and I have had some fun, I need to get her involved. Are you okay with that?" Chelsea continued as if it was the most natural thing in the world to discuss. "She is a great sub and obeys me very well. She's had a few whippings and spankings, but she now understands that she is only mine and does not stray. She can only do what I tell her. That includes everything except what she is required to do at work. On the cruise, we have to be careful, but she still belongs to me. Are you willing?"

I was hesitant to answer her. I watched as Suzy revealed her small, lithe body. She was probably barely a B-cup in the chest, but her overall frame and hips were so small that it looked good on her. She also had some natural olive coloring to her skin. I realized as I was watching and searching for an answer that my dick was screaming "Yes! Yes!" What I answered Chelsea with was, "Okay. I don't understand this, but she is pretty fucking hot!"

Chelsea smiled and turned back to Suzy, who was patiently waiting for her next command.

"Okay, Suzy, now get Dennis undressed."

Suzy approached me and pulled my shirt over my head, then kneeled to remove my shoes and socks, and then unbuckled my jeans to slide them and my underwear off at the same time. After she finished undressing me, she stood back up, clasped her hands in front of herself, and stood there. I stared at her, my dick already approaching steel bar hardness.

"Now undress me." Chelsea commanded Suzy. So she did.

When we were all naked, Chelsea gave Suzy another order. "Now get on the bed in the receiving position." Suzy climbed on the bed on her knees facing away from us and bent over, giving us a great view of her pussy and ass. It was probably the first time that I had just stood and studied a woman in this position. While I was watching closely, Chelsea leaned over and put her hand on Suzy's ass. She looked at me. "Go ahead, feel it. She has a nice, tight ass and her pussy gets wet really fast. Sometimes I can just stand here and stare at her in this position and the anticipation will make her get wet. Feel it and see."

I was getting over being shocked by these two and my little head was taking charge, so I was up for anything now. I took my hand and felt her ass. It was a very small, tight ass. It was paler than the surrounding flesh, which had been tanned around her bikini, but it had a touch of color, like she was of Mediterranean heritage or something. I ran my hand down over her pussy, and let a finger slide in. She moaned. I suddenly felt Chelsea grab my dick and it startled me a little. I jumped and she giggled. I turned to look at her. "Yeah, she's really wet already."

Chelsea let go of my dick. "Okay, fuck her." I looked at her, understanding, but not sure about this step. She smiled and pointed at Suzy again. "Go ahead. She likes it when I make somebody fuck her."

I stepped up and put my dickhead between her pussy lips. I rubbed it around briefly, lubricating it, and then started pushing. It went in easily. Suzy moaned. Chelsea laughed. I started moving back and forth and Chelsea disappeared from view. I heard her doing something, but my mind, what little of it was still conscious of anything but the feeling of a tight cunt around my dick, could not determine what was going on. Suddenly she appeared on my left, carrying two dildos. I was slowing fucking Suzy and staring at them. One was small, pink, and smooth and the other was large with realistic looking veins and a mushroom head. She patted me on the ass. "Okay, I have to get in here, so give me some room."

I moved a little to the side so that I could still fuck Suzy and let Chelsea in. She then took the small pink dildo and put the end against Suzy's ass. Suzy moaned and whimpered a little. Then Chelsea started working it in to Suzy's ass, moving back and forth to allow her asshole to open up to the intrusion. I had slowed down on my fucking because I was too intent on watching this. Finally, Chelsea eased the dildo in about 4 inches and I could feel it press against my dick. It was making her even tighter. Chelsea reached back and pushed on my ass. "C'mon, fuck her. She likes it hard."

I started thrusting and Chelsea kept her hand on the dildo in Suzy's ass. I was closely watching as I buried my dick in Suzy's pussy and I pushed against Chelsea's hand holding the dildo. It was amazing to see how her lips clung to me as I also stared at her ass being filled by a pink dildo. I knew I wouldn't last long and so did Chelsea. "Fill her pussy up with cum!"

I suddenly remembered something. "Chelsea, I don't have a condom on!"

She laughed. "Suzy's on the pill, so that shouldn't be a problem. Just fill that little pussy up. It tastes so good when it's full of cum."

ARGH! That was the final straw. The image of her eating my cum from Suzy's pussy put me over the top. I came and came, working my dick as deep as I could into Suzy, burying myself up against Chelsea's hand holding the dildo and my dick up against the dildo itself. It felt amazing!

When I finally settled down, Chelsea held me in position. "Don't pull out until I tell you to." She then removed the dildo and put both her hands under me and Suzy, obviously to ensure that nothing dripped onto the bed. "Okay, now."

I pulled out and Chelsea immediately clamped her mouth over Suzy's pussy. She started sucking and slurping on it, apparently working on getting all our mixed cum out of Suzy's soaked pussy. After a couple of minutes she came up and tapped Suzy on the back. Suzy immediately turned over on her back and opened her mouth like a little bird. Chelsea leaned over and started dribbling all kinds of mixed juices into Suzy's mouth, finishing with a hot French kiss ass they gobbled up all the cum from me and Suzy. Of course, I was completely flabbergasted, having never seen anything like it. I just stood there and stared.

Finally, Chelsea sat up. "Yummmm. I just love Suzy's cunt when it's full of cum. I also love sharing it with her like that. What did you think?"

What do you say to that? "Uhh... un-fucking-believable!" That was all I could come up with.

Chelsea smiled and laughed. "I think you are going to be fun to have around this trip." She then slapped Suzy on the ass lightly and Suzy sat up. Chelsea lay down and opened her legs. "C'mon Suze, show him some expert cunt-eating!"

Suzy dove right in and started licking and slurping at Chelsea's wet slit. She was licking around the already blood engorged lips, then up thru her now open gash to Chelsea's clit. She sucked on Chelsea's clit and then Chelsea pushed her away. Chelsea turned over on all fours, grabbed the large life-like dildo and eased it into her cunt. Then Suzy immediately went to work licking and tongue-fucking Chelsea's asshole. Chelsea was moaning and burying the dildo into her pussy and it was making large wet, slurping sounds. Suzy kept trying to keep her tongue in Chelsea's ass, but was being bumped by Chelsea's hand and the dildo. Finally, Chelsea started cumming and Suzy rose up and buried her index finger in Chelsea's ass. Chelsea screamed "Oh, fuck!" and finally collapsed onto the bed.

Suzy immediately rolled Chelsea over. She removed the dildo and licked it clean. Then she bent down and licked up the leaking cunt juices all over Chelsea's legs. Chelsea just kept panting like she had run a marathon. Finally, Suzy got up and got a glass of water for Chelsea. Chelsea sat up on the side of the bed to drink it and Suzy kneeled at her feet. Chelsea patted her on the head and looked at me.

"See why I love my little slut? She knows exactly what I need." She looked down at Suzy and Suzy nuzzled Chelsea's nearest knee.

Chelsea looked over at me. "Whew, I needed a really good hard cum. It didn't take long either. I've been horny since I got on this boat!" She looked at my dick, which was again hard after that little show. "You ever done anal?"

"Uh... no." The thought of fucking an ass starting running through my head when she said that. "But I would certainly like to try." Both of my heads were responding to this inquiry.

"Suzy loves it in the ass, don't you Suze?"

Suzy looked up at both of us and showed a little grin. "Yes, ma'am, I love it in the ass."

My dick jerked, trying to get harder than it already was, even though that was impossible.

"Well?" Chelsea looked at Suzy. "Get on the bed... on your back. I want access to your pussy while he fucks that cute little butthole of yours."

Suzy lay down on the bed and Chelsea brought some lubricant out. She must have just used it on the dildo that she fucked Suzy's ass with because it was immediately available. Suzy pulled her legs back alongside her tits, exposing her entire nether region, and Chelsea started rubbing lubricant on her asshole. She immediately had two fingers in it, moving in and out. Then she took them out and applied some lubricant to my dick, which was leaking enough to already be pretty wet. Then she pushed on my ass, letting me know it was time. I moved forward.

As soon as my dick made contact with Suzy's ass, she closed her eyes and moaned. Then I slowly pushed and the head popped in.

"That's a fat one!" Suzy exclaimed.

I pulled back and slowly pushed my dick all the way in. The lubrication and Suzy's experienced ass made it easy. It was tight, but let me fuck her easily.

Suddenly Chelsea came along side me. She smiled. "How's it going you little butt-fucker!"

"Umm. This is great!" I was always good with the language.

"Start really pounding her. I love watching her take a dick up the ass. I'm going to sit on her face and see if she can concentrate on my pussy at all with that fat dick of yours up her ass." Chelsea clambered up over Suzy and, facing me, plunked her cunt down on Suzy's face. Suzy immediately started lapping at Chelsea's dripping, already blood-engorged lips. Having just cum, I knew I could last a little while, but not too long looking at something I had absolutely no familiarity with. I was fucking cute little Suzy's butt and watching her lap at beautiful Chelsea's pussy while also seeing two of the best sets of tits I had ever seen. Okay, so I had only seen several pairs live in my young life, but these were definitely very fine tits.

Chelsea was rubbing her pussy all over Suzy's face when I could start to feel my orgasm coming. I told Chelsea and she opened her eyes and smiled. She had been concentrating on her own pleasure, but managed to say. "I can't get much spunk from her ass, so pull out when you cum and spray these tits." She reached down and grabbed Suzy's tits. I kept pounding, feeling the tingling building. Finally it was there.

"Oh, fuck. I'm cumming." I jerked my cock from Suzy's ass and pumped it as I came in several long squirts up over Suzy's belly and over her tits. Chelsea just purred as I came.

When I had finished, Chelsea got off Suzy's face. "Ready for some spunk, baby?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm ready."

Chelsea proceeded to lick up large globs of spunk and feed it to Suzy. She would lick and kiss, lick and kiss, making sure she got it all. When she was done she sat back. "Yum. I just love cleaning spunk off my little slut. She is so tasty that way and she loves it, too." She looked over at me and my finally limp dick. "And I think you are well satisfied, too, eh?"

"Oh, yes. You guys are amazing."

Chelsea smiled and reached out to grab my arm. She pulled me to her and gave me a big kiss, my reticence at kissing a woman who had been cleaning up my cum disappearing after a few seconds. She finally released me and got up off the bed. "Well, any time you need some pussy, you just let me know. If I'm not ready, I'll have Suzy here take care of you."

Of course, I agreed to that and started getting dressed. Chelsea looked at the clock. "Wow, it's lunch time by now. There's food somewhere on this boat, right?"

"Not a problem there." I agreed. "They are always serving food somewhere, right?"

"Yep. Okay, stud, see you later." Chelsea led me to the door as I was now dressed. "Maybe up by the pool, okay?"

"Sure." I would spend my entire day looking for her if I had to. I couldn't wait for more fun with these two.

Chelsea gave me a final kiss and I was on my way.

To be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,700 Followers
12