All Comments on 'Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 01'

by Bishopmalcolm08

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Now that was a good time.

I can't wait to read more. Definitely had me on the edge of my seat, breathing a a little fast. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
would have needed to see the medical papers

and his slut wife was fucking others and he wasn't, this wasn't a hall pass!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
So his wife

Is screwing other women? Yes, cheating. This is a weird fantasy dude.

muncher354muncher354about 6 years ago
Lmao

The old fucking women isn't cheating bit. Lul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That was very good

It wasn’t just your standard hall pass fuck. History between the two. Animosity. And that deal with the huge amount is cum, perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This reminded me of...

The time my wife and I were at a party . This on guy, David was there. He was basically a friend of a friend kind of thing so we saw him a couple times a year. We Both felt he was very cocky. Well, that night after a few drinks and some comments made he and my wife began to argue. The were snippy to each other all night long. So much so that the host asked them to take their shit outside to settle it. I went out for a few minutes but they just kept at it. I told her I was going in and she said she would be in soon. After an hour I realized I hadn’t seen her. Could they still be arguing? I went outside and they were not on the deck. I heard nois s from the side of he house and found her bent over with him basically hate fucking the hell out of her! On the way home that night she told me that he finally confessed that the reason he was mean to her was that she married me and he had no chance at being with her. She surprised him when she told him she was allowed to fuck whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted. This led to them hooking up several times in the next few weeks. Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Laughing at all the cum

Is that condition a real thing for you guys?

rearden_steel_2rearden_steel_2about 6 years ago
Pretty good

The set up was a bit painful to get through but the sex was pretty impressive. Skip the super semen stuff though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
His wife is so fucking awesome

It would be so cool to have a wife who set you up with her best friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Kinda Ridiculous

A seminal vessel the size of his urine bladder is ridiculous making this story so unbelievable it’s comical. Story belongs in the “SiFi/Fantasy” category since only aliens can ejaculate a cup full of cum. Even a full teaspoon of cum is a lot for even a young man.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, I can't honestly get into this one what with all of the over the top absurdity. GG cups on the wife. E cups on the best friend. The husband cums 8 ounces. If you're shooting for a farce, then you should have placed this one in the humor category. I don't know if you're trying to be facetious or not. 3/5

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Stacey is probably off fucking the entire Falcon's defensive line and not even paying attention to her husbands antics. Pretty good story, I can picture the scenes in my mind. The cop thing was weird as was the call that brought them there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBishopmalcolm08@Bishopmalcolm08
455 Followers
Lust is what it's all about when you get right down to it. ;) To everyone who enjoys my work, thank you for your support and encouragement. I will do my best to continue to supply you with content of the same level as I've produced if not better. I am truly thankful to everyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES