Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that simple."

"Obviously."

"Cut the shit, asshole!"

"Now, that's the Sophia I've come to know and recognize."

Sophia let out a strangled snarl as she rounded on me. "I've had ten years of lusting for you that I didn't dare act on because I was afraid of losing my best friend and lover. That's not something I can just toss aside like some man. Do I want to fuck you? YES!! I want to see what is so special about you that the biggest slut I've ever known would swear off all other men and only fuck women. Am I still afraid that Stace will hate me and cut me out of her life if I do fuck you? Damn right I am! I know it's irrational, but I can't help it. I've always wanted you to use that anger I rile up in you to throw me down and hate-fuck the shit out of me, and-"

Sophia squealed, unable to finish her sentence as I shoved her down on the couch. A brief moment of fear flashed in her eyes that caused me to pause. An unspoken exchange passed between us in looking into one another's eyes that I've only ever had happen with my wife. I silently let her know I was going to give her everything she wanted but only as far as she was comfortable with. She in turn showed me that she understood and would let me know if I'd gone too far. So, with a growl and a wicked grin I grabbed the front of her blouse and the bra underneath. With a quick jerk, I shredded both open to cause her big tits to jiggle free in the open.

Sophia's gasp of surprise ended in a groan of need as my mouth closed over a hardening nipple. I surprised her further when I bit the nub slightly and used my teeth to pull it taut from her tit. At the same time, I yanked her micro mini up into a "whore's belt" around her waist which I was sure wasn't a new thing to Sophia. Continuing my assault on her wardrobe, I grabbed the soaked crotch of her thong in my fist and gave it a quick yank that ripped the delicate lace and left me pulling the fabric from her body only to toss it carelessly aside.

Cupping her heated, wet, bald mound, I began rubbing it vigorously while switching my oral attack to her other eager nipple. All the while, Sophia writhed sensuously beneath me making mewling, squealing noises, but never giving any indication for me to stop. There was no tenderness, no lovemaking. This little slut was not my wife, just her best friend who wanted a fuck. Well, a fuck was just what is intended to give her!

Deftly, I slid the middle and ring fingers of my right hand into Sophia's tight depths before letting her adjust to the intrusion. Once I felt she was ready, I rapidly pistoned my digits into her clutching cunt with speed and force. My dominating manner was soon rewarded by the curvy tramp's body going into convulsions as the first of many orgasms ripped through her frame. Her whole being went taut as her nails clawed at the couch cushions and my T-shirt. I used my body to pin one of her thrashing legs in order to keep her open and continue my assault of her pussy.

Quickly, yet another orgasm ripped through her body just as I pressed hard on her spongy spot just inside the upper wall of her wet canal. Sophia shrieked piercingly as she let loose a stream of fluid. I didn't know if she had ever been made to squirt before, but I was fairly certain that she'd never done so in such a short amount of time.

Mercilessly, I didn't give her time to recover as I grabbed the backs of both her knees and shoved them up to her shoulders bending her almost in half. Having released her nipple in the process, I dove between her legs and attacked her soaked cunt with lips, teeth, and tongue. Once again, she let out a piercing shriek as I tongue lashed her. Every woman tastes different, and Sophia was quite different from Stacy. Whereas my wife was sweet with a hint of tang, her best friend had a savory taste like the juices from a really good steak.

I alternated between sucking on her clit while flicking it with my tongue and simply shoving my tongue straight up into her like I was rooting around for the source of her unique taste. The entire time I kept her trapped in the folded-up position so that she could only lay there quivering and spasming. After her climaxes reached the double digits, Sophia seemed to give up and lay there helpless with only periodic interruptions of full body convulsions as, yet another huge orgasm hit her. I wanted to leave absolutely no doubt in this slut's mind that not only was I good at making a woman cum until she blacked out but that I thoroughly enjoyed doing so. When I finally raised my pussy soaked face from her abused cleft and gazed at my wife's best friend, I left out an amused chuckle.

Folded trapped, Sophia lay there wide-eyed and panting with her tongue lolling out and looking for all the world like a hentai slut in full ahego mode. Feeling pretty good with myself, I stood up from the couch and released her knees letting her collapse splayed out on the cushions as she gasped for breath.

While the hot piece of ass recovered, I gazed toward one of the cameras where I knew that Stacy would be watching from and blew her a kiss. Then, I started removing my clothes and tossed them onto the loveseat that Sophia had arrogantly tried to order me to sit on earlier. By the time I was done, I noticed Sophia struggling to sit up in a more vertical position. Amused, I stood and watched her slip and crash back to the cushions a couple of times before taking pity and pulling her upright as I sat next to her. Still panting hard, she leaned heavily on me.

"Ass... asshole..."

"Oh, I'll take care of your asshole later if you are still conscious. First though, I plan on destroying your pussy."

Smirking up at me, I saw genuine affection for the first time coming from Sophia. "Cocky bastard. Well, if you lick cunt like that all the time, I see one big reason why Stace keeps you around." Then, Sophia looked down at my dick before grasping it firmly. "Destroy my pussy, huh? Well, you're not as small as I imagined, but you're not as big as some cocks I've taken before. I estimate you'll do cosmetic damage at most and won't anywhere near destruction level."

I recognized the challenge for what it was and grabbed a fistful of Sophia's hair. "Less talking, and more sucking, slut. Let's put that mouth to the only use it's good for."

With that, I shoved her head down level with my crotch. To add to the excitement, Sophia gave a token resistance and pulled against my grip, but I was firm and kept her in place. Knocking her hand from my shaft, I grabbed it and tried to push it between her lips. Still keeping up the game, Sophia remained tight-lipped and squirmed around to defeat any attempt to line up with my target. Growling, I began slapping my dick against her face. Soon, her squirming was less an attempt to get away and more of one to assist me in getting my flesh to touch every inch of her face. Adding to my certainty that she loved this little game, I noticed her left hand between her thighs as she stroked her swollen clit. The little bitch was enjoying me taking control of her.

Surprising her, I tightened my grip on her hair to a slightly painful level causing her to gasp. Rather than immediately shoving my dick into the opening she allowed, I leaned down and growled in her ear, "Listen close, bitch. You are going to suck my dick. We both know you want to, and your fighting it is just a game. Game's over, slut. You need to start sucking because I plan on fucking you unconscious tonight, and you're wasting time. Tonight, you're a piece of ass, and I own you. Start. Sucking. My. Fucking. Dick. Bitch." Each word of the last sentence I punctuated with a slap of my dick on her face. Sophia moaned wantonly and nodded her head.

Lunging forward, Sophia stuffed half of my length into her mouth and created a hard suction with her lips. Relaxing my grip on her hair, I let her have a measure of control as she slowly glided her mouth up and down my shaft. Groaning appreciatively at her ministrations, I reveled in the delicious feelings of her oral talents. Truth was, she was damned good at sucking dick, and she knew it. My love for my wife still made me a little biased in any comparisons, but I had to admit that her best friend was a very close second. Whereas Stacy would lovingly worship my cock during any blowjob, Sophia was all about pure carnality in the act.

On every upstroke, she would pause long enough to swirl her tongue around my engorged tip while it was still sealed in her lips before plunging back down. Each downstroke, she also began to take fractionally more of my length as she attempted to deepthroat me. After several minutes of this torture, she succeeded in gaining my dick fully sheathed in her throat. Now, she would pause on each downstroke to hold me in her tight throat before going up to pause at the top to do her swirling tongue trick. This technique soon had me fighting my own body in order to not cum too soon. Since I had made her orgasm explosively so quickly during my oral assault, I would be damned before I gave her the same satisfaction. Besides, I was pretty confident that Stacy's bragging of our sex life didn't include the couple of unique things about me that set me apart from other men. Thus, I was determined to surprise the hell out of my wife's slutty friend but wanted to do so at my own pace.

Regardless, I had to admit that her cocksucking was fast pushing me to the point of no return. I regained some control when she paused on one downstroke by retightening my grip of her hair and holding her in place. While the sensation was exquisite, the sudden surprise and mild panic in Sophia as she fought her own body's screams for air helped me take the edge off. I only held her there for a few moments to remind her that I was in charge before pulling her fully off. Once her mouth released me, my dick flopped wetly onto my abdomen as she desperately gasped for air while she coughed wads of saliva to fall in a wet mess onto my cock. I let her recover for a moment before shoving her back toward my crotch. Without using hands, she recaptured my tool and followed my urgings to pump up and down at a fast and chaotic pace. I did so to reaffirm my control of the situation and to keep myself from getting to close again.

I also recognized that Sophia truly enjoyed sucking dick and giving a partner pleasure, so I fed her own desires in the process. Finally, I realized that I was too pent up from no sex with my wife for several days and too excited from getting to play with her hot slut of a friend that I'd never last long enough to fuck her. The last thing I wanted was for Sophia's first impression of me was to be a one-pump-chump.

Determinedly, I pulled her off my dick and up enough to kiss he surprised, sloppy wet lips before shoving her onto her back next to me on the couch. I didn't let her have time to recover before I straddled her torso and flopped my slimy dick lewdly onto the valley between her big tits. Cooing wickedly, Sophia caught onto what I had in mind and used her hands to push her natural jugs up and around my throbbing dick. The soft, warm flesh encasing me elicited a groan from me that caused a devilish glint in the slut's eye.

Not wanting her to think that she had gained control, I pinched her stiff nipples as I started gliding my dick into the channel of her titflesh. Sophia squirmed beneath me in pure lust as she watched me use her chest for my own satisfaction. Even still, she was enjoying the titfuck as my tugging of her nipples sent shudders through her with each thrust of my dick. Having already been close to bursting, the titfuck pushed me over the edge quickly. Without any words, Sophia knew what was coming and told me where she wanted my load silently by stretching her mouth wide open and laying out her tongue lewdly in invitation. Ripping my cock from her warm valley, my fist was a blur on my shaft, while I grinned at the surprise I was about to give my wife's best friend.

The first volley exploded violently up and arced over Sophia to paint a line of thick fluid from the cushion above her head straight through her hair and across her face from hairline to chin. The next three shots were less forceful but no less voluminous as I directed the lines over the slut's face. Her expression rapidly turned to shock as I continued firing more cum over ever inch of her face. Only when the spews became less explosive did I finally aim the continuing spurts into her still open mouth. The orifice fast filled up, forcing her to swallow which only gave me more opportunity to glaze her face further. Once the first mouthful was on its way to her belly, she quickly reopened her lips in a desperate attempt to gather more which I happily provided.

After what seemed like an eternity, my cum slowed to a drizzle leaking weakly from the tip of my dick into Sophia's overflowing mouth. She was forced once again to swallow what was in her mouth as I let the last dregs of my load leak out onto her slime-coated face. Like the good little fucktoy she was, Sophia leaned up to take the tip into her mouth to nurse the final bits from my shaft while mewling like some starving kitten. Not winded in the slightest but wanting to bask in the stunned reaction of this slut, I dismounted Sophia's torso and sat further down the couch while I grinned smugly at the stunned woman.

Slowly, gingerly, Sophia sat up and stared at me with a shell-shocked expression that I hadn't seen since the first time I'd cum for Stacy a decade ago. Thick slime dripped from her chin onto her tits as she wiped more from her eyes while inadvertently smearing what was left of her eyeshadow into a black-streaked mess. Coughing a few times to not only clear some of what she'd swallowed but to ease her abused throat from the face fucking she'd received, Sophia rasped, "What the ever-loving fuck, David!?!"

"What seems to be the problem?" I smirked as I feigned ignorance.

"Have you not cum in a couple of years!?!"

"Don't be silly. No guy can store that much cum for that long. Besides, I've been jerking off every night while video-calling Stacy."

"There's no fucking way."

"It's true."

"Your nuts aren't that big, so can you cum this much." Despite herself, Sophia began unconsciously scooping some of my cum up and tasting it.

"I have an abnormally large seminal vesicle. See, sperm and semen are two parts that make up a guy's cum. The sperm are the wigglers that get you knocked up, and that's made in the guy's nuts. Semen is the fluid we men eject that the wigglers swim in, and that is made in a sac up in the guy's abdomen. Mine happens to be about as big as my bladder and can refill as fast as it does as well. I might not be hung like some of your exes, but I damned sure bet I can out-produce them when it comes to cum."

"How much?" Without realizing it, Sophia had cleared most of the load off of her tits and was working on her face as she listened to my narrative.

"If I don't cum for a while, say six to eight hours, then I can shoot around six to eight fluid ounces in my first load."

Eyes widening in shock, Sophia spluttered, "That's like half a coke can!! Wait a minute, first load?"

"I told you, my sac refills a little faster than my bladder. That means my next few loads are about four to six ounces."

"Next few...?'

Now, I turned a little sheepish. "Well... I have a weird endurance. Try to get me to run, and I'm gasping for breath after a couple of blocks. But when it comes to sex, I haven't found my limit yet." At Sophia's look of incomprehension, I continued, "Stacy and my longest marathon lasted almost an entire day straight with a few stops for bathroom and snack breaks. I think she got something like fifteen loads out of me that day. I always make her tap out despite everything that she's tried to make me do so."

Wide-eyed, Sophia looked down at my still hard erection throbbing against my thigh before returning her gaze back to my face. "There's no fucking way! Stacy was the queen of fucking. She could make ANYONE give in when it came to endurance."

I could just imagine my wife's cackling laughter at her friend's reaction as she watched this footage. I just shrugged modestly before asking, "So, are you ready to actually fuck, or do you need more time to recover?"

I knew I was baiting her unnecessarily, but after the shit she'd given me for years, I felt a little justified as I saw the dark look cross over her face. With a renewed purpose of competitiveness with her best friend coupled with my taunting stinging her pride, Sophia shoved me into a reclining position on the couch as she straddled my lap in a squat. Reaching down, she grasped my dick and aimed it up toward her soaked cunt. Slowly, as if savoring the moment, my wife's best friend lowered until the tip pierced her flushed lower lips.

She groaned and bit one side of her bottom lip when she felt it enter her. Inch by inch, my cock disappeared into the surprisingly tight slut. When I had bottomed out and her plump asscheeks had settled on my thighs, the curvy tramp grinned down at me with my cum that she'd been unable to finish clearing fast drying on her face.

"Not the biggest I've ever had, but you stretch me kinda nicely."

"I think that's the closest you've ever come to giving me a compliment, slut."

"You ain't seen slutty yet."

"You sure about that? Look at who I'm married to."

"Point taken. Enough talking, more fucking."

"You're the one on top, bitch."

Sophia chuckled wickedly as she ground on me in a forward and back motion like a lap dance, only my dick being buried in her cunt would've been frowned upon in any strip club. Bracing her hands on my ribs, she raised herself up until just the head of my cock remained inside her before slowly sinking back down. This set up her rhythm of her cowgirl ride for a few minutes. On each downstroke, she would pause to swivel her hips in a circle to rub my shaft in every spot of her depths. During this, I passively kept my hands at my sides while enjoying the sensations of her fucking me. I couldn't help but compare the subtle difference between her and Stacy when it came to this position.

I watched the change come over Sophia's face as it became less about competition or revenge or spite and became solely about her enjoying how good the sex felt and losing herself in the pleasure. As she got into it, her movement sped up faster by small increments with each passing minute. The result was that she was soon slamming up and down on my lap causing her round asscheeks to jiggle with each impact against my thighs. The sound of slapping flesh formed a steady staccato in the room accompanied by our moans. Just like her oral skills, I had to give Sophia credit; she knew how to fuck. Even though I knew that she was trying to give herself pleasure first, it still felt incredible. Thus, I was sorely glad that I'd cum once already, or else I wouldn't have lasted five minutes from her bouncing.

Even though she was bent forward above me, Sophia remained far enough from contact that I needn't fear her smearing my own cum on me that still painted her face. I was thankful that it had dried enough so as not to drip, however, the violence of her thrusting still caused it to be a possibility. Her squatting cowgirl position was fast tiring her out though despite her enthusiasm.

Knowing that it was time again to break her illusion of control of the situation, I grabbed my wife's best friend by her waist and rolled her to her side on the couch without withdrawing my dick from her clutching depths. With her on her right side facing the back of the couch, I swung her left leg over my body so that her legs were pressed together and scooted her lower body out slightly. The effect created a new position with her on her right side and me laying on her legs with her pendulous ass jutting over the edge of the cushion.