Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This gave me the leverage to begin pistoning her pussy with deep, hard thrusts. Once again, her ass shook and juggled with each impact, but her whole body also rocked back and forth on the couch causing her big tits to jiggle as well. I vaguely recalled the position being called the T-Bone but put it out of my mind as I concentrated on fucking the shit out of the woman who'd made life miserable in her presence for the past decade. As she cooed and moaned, I started swatting her round ass on each fourth or fifth thrust. This elicited a squeal of surprise and pain from Sophia that quickly turned to cries of discomfort mixed with pleasure. Once the upper cheek was a nice shade of red, I reached up to grab her tit with my right hand.

I did so to continue the pain/pleasure effect as I squeezed it just shy of too painful and also for leverage as I ratcheted up the force of my thrusts. I was determined to make this bitch never forget this fuck for the rest of her life. I knew I was at least on my way to accomplishing this by her diatribe of profanity that the slut began spitting at me.

"Yes, yes, YES!! C'mon, you good-dicked asshole. FUCK ME!! Fuck me harder goddamnit! Fuck that pussy! You know you've dreamed of being in that tight, wet hole every day. Now, be a good boy, and fuck it damnit! Fuck it good, and I'll let you have some more again!"

I wasn't going to let her have the slightest inclination that she had any control. "Fuck that, bitch. If Stacy says it's ok, I'll fuck this cunt anytime I want. You hear me?"

Once again, Sophia's eyes began rolling into the back of her head as her jaw hung slackly open. Though it was hard to tell from her body jiggling with my pounding into her, the slut's body began trembling once more as, yet another orgasm tore through her. She clutched at the couch cushions and could only ride out the explosive release, while I continued my assault of her tight depths. Having cum once already, I knew I could keep going for quite a while and was determined to do so.

Weirdly enough, I thought about all the insults and digs that she'd thrown my way over the years which only served to make me pound her harder and faster. In no time at all, Sophia's body convulsed in a series of multiple orgasms that seemed endless. Yet again, she looked like some kind of hentai slut slack-jawed and with her tongue hanging out and eyes rolled back. This didn't mean that she laid there like a dead fish. Point of fact, she writhed and convulsed continually in a long, drawn out orgasm. She had started out urging me on and cursing like a pornstar, but that soon deteriorated into nonsensical babbling and moans as the explosive nutting took away her rational thinking and left her as a fuck-beast totally devoted to sensation.

I wasn't making love to her like I would my wife, I wasn't even straight up fucking her anymore. No, this was a hatefuck, pure and simple. I poured all the emotional abuse she'd heaped upon me into each pounding thrust. I might not have been the biggest she'd ever had, but I was sure that I'd be the most ruthless she would. When I saw signs of her going limp, I eased up a little and let her recover somewhat but never stopped fucking her. I'd let her catch her breath and even some of her senses, but I wouldn't stop fucking her until I was ready.

"Fu... fu... fuck!! Wh... when do y... you cum, damnit!?!"

"Oh, you want me to cum, huh?"

"Yes!"

"Beg for it, slut."

"Please! Please cum for me!"

Though I was going slow and deep with my grinding into her sloppy pussy, I never stopped, even punctuating each sentence's end with one hard piston. "I don't know. I don't think you deserve another nut from me. You've been such a bitch to me. Plus, you seem to think I'm like any other guy. You think you can call the shots and use your cunt to manipulate me like some other guy you've fucked."

"NO!! Please! I'm sorry. You're right, I'm a bitch. Please, cum for me. Let me have it! I'll be good. I'll be a good little slut for you like I am for Stacy! I'm her whore, and I can be yours too. Please, fuck me and cum. Give it to me in me, on me, anywhere you want. Just don't deny me this dick!!"

I'll admit that it was kinda fun watching such an arrogant bitch like Sophia be reduced to a pleading little piece of ass, but I wasn't going to push it any further. It was true what I'd told her, that I wasn't like most of the guys she'd fucked before. I might take a little advantage of her submitting to me sexually, but there was no way in hell that I would use that to actually control her. I might try to fuck her again, but I wouldn't run her life or her thoughts. I eased my pistoning to a languid pace that once again had my wife's friend writhing in ecstatic agony. I leaned forward and licked Sophia's exposed nipple sending a shudder rippling through her.

"Can't cum in you. You might get pregnant, and any kid I have is gonna be with Stacy."

"I'm on Nuva-Ring. Can't get pregnant with it, or at least it's harder for me to. C'mon, big boy, fill my cunt up with that geyser of cum you shoot." She said this while swiveling her hips as much as her position and my fucking her allowed.

I had pretty good control, but the thought of Stacy watching this with her approval combined with the forbiddeness of fucking such a hot slut who happened to be my wife's best friend was quickly pushing me to the edge. When I groaned at the though, Sophia grinned and started shoving her big ass toward me making me go deeper on each thrust. I began to pound away at her once more with determined force that also had her crying out in pleasure again.

At the moment of truth, I used my grip on her tit to yank her to me and buried my dick as far as I could into her clutching cunt and unloaded. If my first load had been copious, this one was a flood. My cock pulsed with each shot of thick cum that filled her quickly. True to form, the nut juice was soon squirting out of her and soaking her asscheeks where it began to drip with wet splats onto the tile floor, and still, I kept cumming. From the moment my first jet hit her cervix, Sophia's body locked rigged in one more series of multiple climaxes that caused her to shriek her head off. It wasn't the longest or the most I'd ever cum, but it was pretty close. When my deluge slowed to a leaking dribble, I stayed buried in her now loosened pussy before pulling out.

I wasn't able to see it, but from the sounds, I could tell. Sophia's cunt was gaping from the hatefuck I'd given it which led to the remaining ball batter to pour out of her abused hole like syrup from a pitcher. I was sure that there'd be a huge puddle of white goo on the floor when we could eventually stand. In the meantime, we both lay gasping for air, me a little winded and her completely limp and exhausted.

I was pulled from my reverie as I noticed a pounding on the front door. Struggling to my feet, I grabbed blanket from the loveseat and tossed it onto Sophia's limp body before padding to the entrance. Looking through the peephole, I was momentarily worried when I saw two uniformed officers standing on the front porch. Keeping the chain in place, I stayed behind the door to hide my nakedness as I opened it. Both men tensed slightly as I came into view.

"Um, evening officers. What can I do for you?"

"Sir, your neighbors called in a complaint of screaming coming from this residence. They say that it's not unusual normally but that your wife is away. Are you alone in there?"

Confused, I stammered, "Uh, no, but how is that your business?"

"Sir, the neighbors were worried that something was going on. Normally, it's not the police's business if a guy is cheating on his wife, but the nature of the screams had them concerned. Do you mind if we come inside?"

"Yeah, I kinda do. I'm not wearing anything, and everything going on in here is consensual. You need to leave now." I could tell that my words had put both men on edge which I knew to be a mistake. Thankfully, I was saved by another voice.

"Gabe? What's going on?"

Both cops shifted slightly at the sound of Sophia's voice. There was something there, as if they recognized it. Turning slightly, I replied, "Cops are here. Seems your shrieking had the neighbors calling them."

She laughed throatily in a way that had my dick twitching again. "Let me talk to them."

Staying slightly behind the door, I closed it enough to undo the chain and open it enough for them to see her in the foyer still wrapped in the blanket. When their eyes fell on her, I knew without a doubt that they recognized her which was confirmed.

"Sophy?" one of them gasped.

"Hey, Todd. Bruce, how's your wife doing?"

Regaining their composure, the two officers stood a little taller and the one identified as Todd asked, "Ma'am, are you ok? We had reports of screams. If this man is accosting you or holding you against your will, we can take him in."

"Oh god, Todd. You need to stop. Just because I let you and your partner DP me a couple of times it doesn't mean you own me. I was screaming because this stud was giving me the best fuck of my life. He hasn't hurt me, and I consented to everything that happened."

"Ma'am, it's okay. If he's coercing you-"

"Fuck, Todd!! Get it through your skull. I like to fuck. I'm not going to get back with you. I'm here of my own free will, and I've had the best sex of my life which you're interrupting. Do I need to call your bosses to tell them that? Should I also tell them how I've had sex with you and your married partner there?"

Her words had an amusing effect on the pair. I saw anger and worry on both of them, but outright fear on Bruce's face. Apparently, his wife didn't know about his little tryst with Sophia and was terrified that she'd find out. It looked like not all husbands had wives as kinky as mine. Trapped by procedure, they could only give one last offer for help before wishing us a good night and heading back to their cruiser. When the door was closed and chained again, I turned to see Sophia sauntering back toward the living room the blanket hooked on one finger over her shoulder as she smirked at me over her same shoulder. I followed her back toward the couch. The sensual moment was shattered when one foot went out from under her and she landed hard on her ass with a yelp. I rushed over to kneel next to her and felt something slimy under my knee.

Sophia fumed at me while rubbing her spank reddened asscheeks as I burst out laughing. Soon, she joined me in the absurdity of the situation. The silly slut had slipped and fallen in the puddle of my cum that had leaked out of her cunt when we'd finished fucking.

"So... You and Todd..."

"Don't remind me, asshole.it was one of many mistakes I've made."

Helping her up, I started directing her towards the shower upstairs. "It's fine. We've all done things we aren't proud of. You're with folks who care about you now, so there's no judgement."

I paused when Sophia pulled up short. Looking at her quizzically, I became amused again at her response. "You care about me?"

"Well, yeah. You're Stacy's best friend, and now that I know why you were so nasty to me for all these years, I can understand you a little better. As long as you don't act like a bitch to me anymore, I don't see why we can't be friends."

"Just friends?" she smirked.

"Friends with fucking benefits so long as Stacy approves."

"I think that slut will!" Sophia laughed which ended in a yelp as I swatted her sore ass when she entered the shower. "Seriously though, I would really like to start things over with you."

"I'd like that too." I pull her close under the spray of the hot water and nibbled her neck making her arch into my body.

"I'll still be mean to you now and then for old times sake," she purred. "Plus, I want to motivate you to hatefuck me like that again sometime."

Squeezing her abused cheeks hard, I growled into her ear, "Don't worry, bitch. When we get out of the shower, I'm gonna make good on my promise to finish destroying your cunt. I plan on hatefucking you all goddamned night."

Sophia trembled with eagerness in me grip.