Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel laughed and smacked the shoulder opposite the one her head lay on. "Estupido! I wanna fuck you. So, we'll just let tonight be about that. We'll sort out the feelings later, okay?"

I hooked a finger under her chin to tip her gaze up to meet my eyes. "You sure? Are you really sure? I'm okay with just letting tonight be friendly."

"Fuck, you really are the perfect man! Yes, I'm sure. Take me to your place and try to make me tap out. It ain't gonna happen, but I want a crack at that good dick you got."

I chuckled at her bravado and leaned down to kiss her softly on those soft, plump lips.it started slow and sweet but quickly grew into something primal and hungry. The pillowy softness of her huge ass ground against my growing erection as Rachel growled into my mouth before she finally broke it gasping for air.

"Fuck, I'm so wet there's gotta be a huge spot on the back of my dress. Is there?" Rachel stood up and turned to bare that massive round booty in my face.

Aside from a tiny spot just under the curve of her cheeks, there was nothing. Unable to resist, I cracked my open palm hard against one epic orb and marveled at how it jiggled and bounced against its cousin. Rachel let out a sharp squeal and turned a burning gaze on me. I simply smirked back at her. "No, you're good. Let's get out of here and see just how sloppy we can make your cunt."

Rachel's eyes blazed as a predatory grin split her red lips and she stalked out of the room to presumably give the staff their orders for the remainder of the night. I stood when I felt like I'd suitably adjusted my hard dick so that it wasn't quite so noticeable and pulled out a thirty percent tip for the servers. Having worked as a cook briefly in college, I was well familiar with how much servers lived by how much they got in tips since the got shit for an hourly wage.

I found Rachel at the front entrance rattling of rapid Spanish to the pretty, young hostess. The girl blushed furiously as I walked up. Her eyes darted back and forth between me and her boss as she tried to focus on her instructions. Bringing Rachel's hand up to my lips froze both women in shock before I led my wife's friend to stumble out of the restaurant on shaky legs. Rachel spewed a stream of curses and insults in Spanish that I only partially understood before I shut her in the passenger seat of my car.

"Madre de Dios, this car is so fucking boring!" Rachel huffed as she folded her arms under her tits in a pout.

"Do you wanna get your car and follow me? It'll take longer for us to get to fuck."

The Latina kept facing forward but blistered me with a sideways stare. "That magic dick of yours better be all those putanas promised. Get us there so I can find out for myself, carino."

I laughed openly as I began driving us to my home. Unfortunately, the location that Rachel had me meet her at was a good thirty minute drive from my place. Thus, she fumed silently for the first ten minutes or so before turning slowly to hit me with a smoldering gaze. As a wicked grin slowly split her sultry lip, her delicate fingers rose to caress and tease her own nipples through the thin material of her dress.

She purred in satisfaction when she knew that she had my attention. Brazenly, the slut tugged the neckline lower to expose more of her tanned cleavage. Given that I was married to some incredibly large tits, this slut knew that her own smaller ones were still exciting to see and used that to tease me.

"Que pasa, chico malo? Son mis tetas demasiado para ti? Pobre cosa! Deja que mama te ayude." the sensuous Latina purred in my ear as she undid her seatbelt and slid up next to me. (What's wrong, bad boy? Are my titties too much for you? Poor thing! Let mama help you out.)

As I struggled to keep focused on the road, her small hand stroked and gripped my now rock hard dick through my slacks. She cooed and licked my neck delicately. She giggled at the shiver that went through my body.

"No es el mas grande que he tenido, pero es bueno." (It's not the biggest I've ever had, but it's nice.)

I growled back to her, "Por que todas las putas siguen diciendo pue? Cual es to obsesion con el tamano?" (Why do all you sluts keep saying that? What's your obsession with size?)

"Mas grande es mejor como dicen," Rachel laughingly purred in my ear as she undid my pants and reached in to grasp my throbbing dick. "Ooooo, una buena polla!" (Bigger is better as they say. Ooooo, such a nice dick!)

"Si te gusta tanto, por que no lo chupas, puta?" I growled at her as I kept both hands on the wheel and struggled to keep my driving stable. (If you like it so much, why don't you suck it, slut?)

"Dios! Hearing a white boy like you speaking Spanish like that is making me pretty wet. How did you get your accent so good?" Rachel moaned as she pulled my cock out and kept stroking it.

"Menos hablando, mas succion, perrita!" (Less talking, more sucking, bitch!)

"Si, papi!"

With that, the hot little number ducked under my arm and swooped her head into my lap. A second later, her warm tongue slathered around the tip of my angry dick wetting it and teasing me. I growled wordlessly at her which made her giggle before she wrapped those sultry lips around the head. I groaned in pleasure as she kept just the head between her lips and swirled her hot tongue around it inside her mouth. Meanwhile, her delicate fingers slid into my boxers to caress my aching nuts.

Finally, the slut had enough of the teasing like me and began slowly gliding those heavenly lips up and down my shaft. I could feel her hollow out her cheeks as she created a powerful suction that put a delicious pressure on my dick that had me fighting harder to maintain control of the car as I started to see spots. The hot Latina bobbed her head in my lap at a languid pace to begin with, but as her own excitement grew so too did her tempo. Soon, the little bitch's head was pistoning in my lap as I realized the crazy slut was trying to make me cum. Either she hadn't listened to my wife and her friends recounting of my load size or she didn't believe.

Thankfully, I reached my driveway as I felt my nuts beginning to tighten. I pulled into the garage and quickly threw the transmission into park as I clutched a fistful of the slut's hair.

This seemed to spur her on as she moaned wantonly sending vibrations along my dick and went even faster with her bobbing. The whole time, she kept massaging my tightening nuts with her fingers. Unable to take much more, I tightened my grip on her hair and gently yet firmly pulled her sucking mouth off my dick. Swiftly, her hand replaced her mouth as she jacked my tool slickened with her hot saliva. Thankfully, the sensation was pleasurably but posed no threat of actually making me cum.

"Que diablos te pasa, perrita? Stacy no te dijo cuanto me corro?" (What the fuck is wrong with you, slut? Didn't Stacy tell you how much I cum?)

"Oh, todos dicen que corres mucho, pero exageran. Todavia queiro que tragus to pequeno chorro," the oblivious slut actually laughed. (Oh, everyone says you cum a lot, but they exaggerate. I still wanna swallow your little squirting.)

"Get that enormous ass of yours in the house, and I'll drown you in my nut juice, bitch." I growled. I was quickly getting tired of all the posturing by Stacy's friends and was determined to show them what my lovely wife was bragging about.

"I made the white boy stop speaking Espania! C'mon, baby, let mami get that juicy nut of yours out. You've had the rest, now you get the best," Rachel bragged as she slid out of the car sensuously.

"Good you may be, but my wife is still the best."

Rachel pulled up short and stared hard at me before finally nodding. "Lo siento, you're right. That bitch is that best slut in the world. Ain't nobody gonna out ho her. So, I'll give you that one.

Like the others, Rachel had been to my home many times over the years, so she was comfortable simply walking in ahead of me as if she owned the place. I let it slide since I knew I'd have the cochina begging me for mercy later. However, as she climbed the short steps from the garage into the house, I took the opportunity to snatch the hem of the back of her dress and yanked it over her curve to completely exposed her massive booty.

The garage door was still open, but it faced away from the road and my nearest neighbor was so far away that I wasn't worried about anyone seeing. Besides, with my dick still hanging out of my pants from where she'd freed it, I figured that it was only fair to bare her humongous ass as well. At first, she froze and burned me with a gaze over her shoulder. Then she grinned and rolled her hips in a slow figure eight sending the incredible cheeks softly bouncing and jiggling.

I reached out with both hands to cup and squeeze the warm flesh. Like the rest of Stacy's slut crew, Rachel's gifts were totally natural with no surgical enhancements at all. However, she got so many accusations of having ass implant. It seemed impossible to have asscheeks be that large and perfectly round like the porn star Bella Bellz without some kind of modification, but Rachel's ass was natural as my probing fingers could attest. She moaned and pressed her ass more firmly back into my clutch while rolling her hips in a wavelike motion to simulate a slow motion twerk.

Grinning, I cracked an open palm against one cheek leaving a red mark and causing Rachel to squeak in surprise. "Ok, puta, get in the house so I can tear that ass up."

"You can't handle all this culo, chico," the Latina laughed as she strutted into the house. She modified her steps so that each foot crossed opposite the other in her gait. The effect caused her hips to swing with each step and sending her ass rolling and jiggling while her heels clicked on the hardwood.

I smirked as I followed her into the living room. I began to wonder what it was with these crazy sluts wanting to start the proceedings in this particular room every time. Before she could come up with a smartass remark or do anything else, I smacked her big butt again and guided her to kneel on the couch with her mountainous ass jutting out and her arms folded on the back of the couch.

I soon had her cooing and gasping as I focused on this colossal booty. I began to alternate massaging the huge cheeks like a perverted Daniel Larusso "waxing on and waxing off" each globe. Then I would interrupt the tenderness with a sharp slap to one or the other fleshy orb. The result soon had her undulating her hips and pressing into my hands obviously wanting more. Kneeling on the floor in front of her ass also treated me to a wonderful view of what her now soaked thong barely contained.

Having had a lot of experience with variety over the past week, I could easily say that Rachel had the fattest pussy I'd encountered. Just like her rump was huge, the outer lips of her cunt were thick and plump, practically spilling over the sides of her thong's gusset. So tight was the material that I could also clearly make out the swell of her inner lips trying to press out of it. My ministrations on her ass caused her to soon have her thighs glistening with her leaking juices that her panties could no longer contain.

The slut moaned appreciatively when my finger grazed her cunt as I hooked the crotch of her thong and pulled it to the side to reveal her steamy twat. Her hips increased their undulations as she twerked faster. Smiling, I frigged a finger between her lips back and forth without touching the hard clit sending Rachel into a frenzy. She moaned and tried to get my finger to either touch her clit or slide inside her wet hole, but I continued teasing her. I punctuated the pussy stroking with more slaps to her quickly reddening ass. This just seemed to turn her on even more.

Each slut that Stacy presented me with was different despite all of them being so hot to fuck. With Rachel, I sensed that prolonged teasing might actually work against me, so I decided to skip the extended foreplay. Besides, the slut was already soaking the couch under her knees with the stream of her cunt juice leaking down her legs.

Standing up, I gripped her waist with one hand while aiming my dick with the other. Rachel hand a split second to look back at me in confusion before I slammed my hips forward burying my cock to the hilt in her sheath in one stroke. The latin beauty shrieked her head off at the surprise intrusion and clawed the back of the couch. I gave her no chance to recover as I started a brutal rhythm of pumping my dick in her. Soon enough, Rachel was shoving her huge ass back at me on each thrust trying to get more dick and shouting a steady stream of obscenities in Spanish.

"Mas duro eres un bastardo!! Cogeme, cogeme, cogeme!! Oh mierda, golpear mi cono!" (Harder, you bastard!! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!! Oh shit, pound my cunt!)

I gripped her waist in both hands to simultaneously lever her back on each thrust to deepen the impact and also hang on for dear life as the wild bitch went berserk through her first of many orgasms and bucked furiously against me. Her pinkened ass cheek smacked hard against my abdomen and soon had my lower body turning red too from the forceful impact of such a huge ass violently slapping against my skin. I growled through the pain and increased my pistoning trying to make the bitch cum again and again. I succeeded as she howled through another nut while her already tight cunt squeezed down hard on me. It took all of my concentration to stay inside her between her clamping cunt trying to squeeze me out and the chaotic pumping of her body hammering back at me in a wild frenzy.

I snatched a fistful of her dark hair slinging around and snapped her head back while also getting her wild thrashing under control. I also buried my dick in her and ground up and down while inside her which had my swollen balls mashing her clit and making the slut tremble from another orgasm. Rachel mewled and whimpered as I controlled the action but she reached back to clutch me and tried to urge me to fuck her hard again. I ignored it and continued grinding the head of my dick against her cervix as my nuts teased her clit.

"Get your dress off, bitch," I growled. "I want my little fucktoy naked while I destroy her cunt."

Rachel couldn't move fast enough to comply it seemed. She almost got hung up in her haste to sit up and yank the hem of her dress up her body. I released her hair and held her waist in both hands to steady the silly bitch as she got the garment tangled while trying to tear it off over her head. It amused the hell out of me for a moment before she finally got it off and flung it away in anger before placing her hands back on the couch and looking back at me with a worshipful gaze. I gripped her waist hard and resumed my previous fury on her cunt.

Rachel moaned appreciatively as I jackhammered her pussy with all my strength trying to drive her into another orgasm. It didn't take long as her brain was so overcharged with lust that she exploded in another release that had tears leaking to produce dark streaks down her face from her ruined mascara running down her face. She didn't' seem to notice or care while she pleaded with me to keep fucking her so hard.

Unfortunately, the teasing and hard fucking for so long was starting to undo me as I felt the tingle in my balls begin. "Donde quieres mi semen, perrita?" (Where do you want my cum, bitch?)

"Mi culo! Por favor, pinta mi culo con tu jugo!!" (My ass! Please paint my ass with your juice!!)

That was all it took. I yanked my bulging dick out of her drenched twat with a wet pop and stroked the slick shaft, but it only took a second. Rachel jerked in surprise when the first rope plopped on her hand and the back of the couch. She looked back at me in shock as the next shot hit her nose and cheek. The third landed on her shoulder and shoulder blade before I was able to control the flood. She stared in shocked wonder as I slowly glazed every inch of her humongous ass in my nut. Considering the sheer enormity of her fleshy asset, she realized now that her friends hadn't exaggerated as her booty soon disappeared under a sticky coating of baby batter. She just stared open-mouthed with cum on her face and shoulder while more covered her massive ass.

At last, I finally slowed to a dribble and stopped. Rachel stayed silent as she took in the frosting of her huge ass and slowly brought her amazed stare up to meet my eyes. There was awe and respect in those eyes and I saw the shift as she seemed to join her friends in seeming submission to my ability. Gingerly due to her legs being shaky from the fucking and being on her knees for so long, Rachel climbed down to the floor in front of me and took me half hard dick in her hands and lavished it with her tongue.

She spent a long time simply licking her cunt juice and my spunk from the shaft before arriving at the tip. Then, she sucked it into her welcoming mouth attempting to coax a few more drops of nectar and succeeded. The slut moaned appreciatively as she tongued her reward and sucked me harder. Soon, her head was bobbing again and getting me back to fuck-ready hardness.

"Before we do anymore, I think we need to get you cleaned up. I got plenty more cream for you, so don't worry."

"Does that mean the stories of your super stamina are true also?" Rachel asked hopefully.

"One way to find out. Get up and get in the shower, slut."

The Latina grinned and climbed to her feet, surprisingly still in her heels. She used them to full effect and strutted to the first floor full bathroom that had a shower. The entire time she burned me with a lust filled gaze over her shoulder. The look was just made all the more slutty with black streaks from her destroyed mascara lining her face and cum steaming down her legs from her spunk covered ass.

When she disappeared, I laughed and headed to the main bedroom. Once there, I finally shed my clothes and checked the time. Just past midnight locally would put the time close to midmorning in Dubai. Thus, I sent a text to Stacy to check how she was doing. I didn't immediately receive a reply but wasn't worried and sent another with a message of love for her. Feeling pretty good about how life was shaping up while a big part of me still missing my wife, I climbed into bed to wait for Rachel. I didn't have to wait long before she came to the door of the bedroom.

Apparently having put her heels back on after her shower, the sultry slut draped her luscious body over the frame with a leg cocked up to better show off her incredible ass. She smiled brightly at me with a face free of makeup. Unsurprisingly, it just served to display how attractive she was without the cosmetics. Her whole body glowed in that way ones does after a steaming hot shower to scrub away the cares of the world. Stepping away from the doorway, she started her deliberately sensuous strut toward where I lay on the bed.

Once again, she did that walk where each foot crossed over in front of the other to set her ample hips swinging in a lewd way. She placed her hands on her thighs but tantalizingly traced them up her hips and torso as she neared me. Once by the mattress, her hands cupped her small, full, C cup tits and juggled them while licking her lips.

With a purr, the slutty Latina crawled onto the bed and perched above me before lowering her lips to mine. I cradled the back of her head as we kissed with the passion of the lock building. Whimpering into my mouth, Rachel reached down to grasp my growing dick and stroke it. She definitely seemed hungry for round two. Finally, she pulled back to catch her breath and grin at me. "So, chico malo, I never got to finish you off in the car."

"I think I finished off pretty well after fucking you earlier."