Best. Wife. Ever. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel laughed, "Si, you did that, carino! But I got a good headgame, and I want you to know it. Besides, I like dick in my mouth."

I chuckled at Rachel's blunt personality and comfortable sexuality. "By all means, don't let me deprive you of one of your favorite things."

"Mmmm, this pinga is definitely becoming one of my favorite things. After you collect the whole slut set, we gonna hafta set up a schedule so we all get some good good from you after Stacy comes back."

I was denied my witty response when she swooped down and stuffed half my erection into her face. I groaned and clutched a handful of her dark locks while she went to town. There was no tenderness or foreplay, she went straight to a pistoning motion that brought a little more of me into her mouth with each bob. Soon, I felt my sensitive tip banging her uvula at the back of her mouth before it was soon going further and further into her tight throat. She wasn't exaggerating at all about her ability to suck dick. Though I would never place anyone above my wife, Rachel was undoubtedly better at head than either Sophia or Lisa. She was fast pushing me too far too soon. I was saved from getting too close to cumming by my phone going off.

Rachel looked up curious while never stopping her cocksucking. I snatched up my phone and was relieved when I saw Stacy's beaming smile on the caller ID. She was initiating a video chat, so I hit the call button as the connection booted up. I almost lost my hard on when I saw her and sat up. This dislodged Rachel briefly as she looked at me with concern. My wonderful wife was as beautiful as ever and no trauma or injury was present, but we had been married long enough for me to know instinctively when something was wrong. She was trying to put on a cheerful façade, but I knew that something was up.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

Stacy smiled a little too much as she laughed nervously. "Nothing, baby, I just woke up a little ago and saw you texted. How's everything going?'

"Stacy," I said putting as much sternness as my worry would allow in saying her name.

"Gabriel," Stacy mimed my tone in a playful manner. I could still tell something was wrong but also saw just talking to me was relaxing her. "Baby, everything's fine. The project is just fucking with me. I'm okay, I promise."

Still not totally convinced, I settled back as Rachel sat up on her knees and watched me. She still held my dick with one hand, but the gesture seemed unconscious as she watched and listened to my conversation with Stacy. Lust was completely forgotten as she too worried over her best friend.

"I'm sorry I worried you, baby. I'm okay. I'm just tired and miss you. I can't wait to get back home."

I couldn't help it. I could feel the goofy grin spread over my face thinking about being with the love of my life again. From the edge of my vision, I could also see Rachel watch with envy as my love for my wife was written boldly all over me. I was quickly learning just how much Stacy's friends were totally jealous of her relationship with me.

"How's the hallpass going?"

I chuckled at her pointed question and felt my dick stir again now that my worry over Stacy was subsiding. "Funny you should mention that. Right after you wished me good night, I got a text from Rachel." The slut in question grinned and leaned back down to twirl her tongue around the head of my dick.

"Oh really," Stacy purred as I saw through her attempted ignorance. I could tell she had once again set things up. "What did she want?'

"What do you think she wanted? The slut said she was next in line to get fucked."

My mood was brightening as I soaked in my wife's delighted laughter. "That bitch never could wait. I was texting her while talking to you. She must have literally shot you one the second I told her to. Where's that puta at now?"

Rachel popped her mouth off long enough to curse, "Fuck you, putana. I got me some good good, an' I aint lettin' it go for now."

"Let me see that whore, baby," Stacy demanded with a smile. So, I turned my phone so the camera framed the latina's face stuffed with my cock but where I could still watch my wife. "There's that cockhungry slut! Hey, ho! How's my hubby taste?"

"You know damn well how this cochino tastes, putana," Rachel growled in between licks on my shaft. "I'm gonna get you for this, you white bimbo. How could you keep something this fire to yo'self an' not share with yo' bitches. I'ma spank that phat ass of yours when I see you again."

"Bitch, please! You're one to talk about phat asses with that hippo-booty you got. And you know why I ain't shared with you before. But I take care of my hoes and gave y'all the go ahead when I could. Now, your ungrateful ass wants to bitch and whine. Oh, I'm gonna turn that big butt of yours candy apple red."

I couldn't help it. The banter between the two while my wife's friend kept sucking and licking me in full view of Stacy while they bitched at each other was just too surreal. I started laughing. The look of pure affront I received from both women just spurred me on all the more.

"Rachel, sweetie," my loving wife said with such wickedness I slowly lost my laughter. "Please, be a dear and show my overly amused husband why you were called 'the Bottomless Pit.'"

The mischievous Latina grinned wolfishly at me and slammed her mouth down on my dick hard, burying me to the root in one swift motion. I lost my breath and almost dropped my phone. My eyes almost literally crossed when the bitch began swallowing, causing her throat to massage my cock lodged in her throat. Her eyes glittered up at me as I felt her breath blowing through her nostrils onto my pubic bone while keeping me trapped in her rippling throat. Then, the evil slut decided to add insult to injury and began humming a random tune that I couldn't recognize in my overloaded brain.

"Oh, my poor, poor baby," Stacy taunted me from my phone as I again almost dropped it. "Did I forget to mention that Rachel has no gag reflex? Oops! My bad, baby."

If I had not glazed her oversized ass less than an hour ago, I might very well have drowned the determined slut in a torrent of jizz. As it was, I fought not to pass out from the intense sensations her throatjob was giving me.

Growling primally, I sat up as much as her weight on my thighs would allow and leaned over to prop my phone on the pillow to continue viewing the action. Once, my hands were free, I clutched two fistfuls of thick, dark tresses and started rotating Rachel's head in tight circles without allowing her to raise up at all. Her resulting moan sent more vibrations along my shaft that had me growling more.

Finally, I lifted her head slightly and lowered it back to bottom out again. I repeated the process making her go further along the length on each pass until I had my whole dick skull fucking the Latina. Her hands had a death grip on my thighs as I saw her hips writhing on the bed obviously trying to rub her clit and stimulate herself.

Using my grip on her hair as a leverage, I maintained her suction on my dick while I freed my legs and moved to a kneeling position while she stayed prone on her stomach. The new position had her neck bent back to its limit as I thrust my hips to fuck her face. As she continued to squirm, I leaned just enough to land a hard slap on one huge asscheeks. Rachel squealed and spasmed. I gave the other cheek the same treatment.

"Elbows and knees, bitch!" I barked at my wife's friend. She scrambled to comply arching her back to further present her massive lumps for more punishment.

It was awkward at first, but I soon established a rhythm of plunging all the way in and out of her throat as I slowly turned her massive ass brighter and brighter red. Unlike the welting I'd given Sophia previously, Rachel's darker skin tone turned the effect more of a mahogany, but I had a larger area to cover. As a result, my palms were beginning to sting by the time I stopped.

"Yes, baby!!" Stacy cried from the phone. "Spank that bitch! Make her squeal! Oh my god, this is so hot! Baby, my cunt is so juicy right now. I want you to fuck me so bad. Please, fuck that puta so I can see. I wanna watch you make that ho scream when she nuts all over herself."

Yanking Rachel off of my dick, I turned her gaze up at me as drool hung from her chin in thick rivulets. Her entire lower face was coated in the slime of her saliva from my brutal fucking while she gasped for air. "Ese tu quieres, putana? Tu Quieres mi pinga?" (That what you want, bitch? You want my dick?)

"Si!! Si, bebe. Por favor, follame como la puta que soy!!" (Yes!! Yes, baby. Please, fuck me like the slut I am!!)

I released her head and crawled around behind her as she arched her back more to present her shining cunt between her thick thighs. I teased her by slapping my dick on her clit making her shudder full bodied in a miniature orgasm. I heard her moan piteously as I teased the flared head along her drenched slit. She shuddered more before tensing completely when I shoved the whole thing into her. I watched her claw at the covers while I stayed bottomed out in her pulsing twat.

I tenderly massaged the humongous globes of her booty as I rolled my waist and keeping my dick fully buried in her. Rachel screamed in ecstasy and went berserk. I felt her pussy spasm and clamp down on me while she rode her most explosive orgasm of the night yet. I saw her fractionally recovering and began my thrusting.

If she screamed before, she shrieked her head off now. What started tender turned into clutching her spectacular ass hard as I held on for dear life. Rachel started bucking and jackhammering her twat back along my shaft in a frenzy while her huge globes once again pummeled my abdomen.

Peripherally, I saw Stacy's cunt on my phone as her fingers were a blur on her slit. Amazingly, I also noticed she had three fingers pistoning her ass at the same time. Somehow, I could also barely make out her savagely biting her bed's coverlet to muffle her own shrieks somewhat.

"Por favor, semental, por favor, folla mi culo ahora!" Rachel moaned in a wail. (Please, stud, please, fuck my ass now!)

"Estas Seguro?" (Are you sure?)

"A la mierda como si fuera tuyo, bastardo!!" (Fuck it like you own it, bastard!)

A sharp crack on her stinging asscheeks had her wailing, "Lo siento, mi maestro! Por favor, folla mi culo. Te pertenece para siempre." (I'm sorry, my master! Please, fuck my ass. It belongs to you now.)

I slowly withdrew my soaked dick and used one hand to pull a huge cheek aside to partially expose her tight hole while my other lined my throbbing dick up with it. As close as I was, I knew I wouldn't last long. This seemed fine as Rachel's body language telegraphed that her next big nut would be the last before she passed out. She was hanging by a thread as it was.

Gently, I pressed against her muscular ring and fought its resistance. With gritted teeth I pressed on before her anus yielded and the head popped in in a rush. Rachel's voice was a croaking scream at the abrupt entrance, her vocal chords already abused from all her wails. Tenderly, I slid back and forth going a little deeper on each thrust. Soon enough, her wonderous globes were once again flush against me.

Rachel moaned and started rotating her hips up and down. As delirious as the slilly bitch was, she was twerking with my dick buried in her ass. I felt a jiggling next to my nuts and realized she was frigging her engorged clit. Taking this as my cue, I began fucking her incredibly tight ass while watching the hypnotic sight of her twerking cheeks.

"Fuck, her, fuck her, fuck her," Stacy chanted from the phone, and I endeavored to comply with my wife.

Taking cues from her body language, I gradually increased the pace and force of my fucking until I was once again pounding the shit out of the nasty slut. The fargone Latina spewed a steady stream of gibberish that might have been Spanish or might have just been nonsense. The point was that she was fast approaching her strongest climax yet, and Stacy and I weren't far behind.

Stacy was first, and I yet again saw the screen blur out when my darling wife squirted violently all over her tablet. Rachel was next and let out a piteous scream like some wounded animal. I was concerned but could do nothing as my own massive nut exploded.

I felt what had to be about eight or ten ounces of spunk pulse from my dick deep into her ass, flooding her. Rachel slumped onto the bed totally spent. I just barely caught my weight as I felt myself collapse from the intensity of my cum. I still felt a drooling from the tip leaking into her flooded ass. I had just enough presence of mind to roll sideways to land on the mattress next to the incoherent Rachel as my still hard dick unsheathed from her anal cum deposit. After only a few moments, my breathing was back under control, and I was fully recovered. Rachel, however, was partially unconscious from the thorough fucking she'd received.

I had the presence of mind to reach over and pick up my phone from where it had fallen from the pillow. I noticed that Stacy had signed out of the video chat and immediately sent her a text.

  • I love you, baby.

  • Luv you 2 baby

  • Are you ok?

  • ya just tired from all the meetings and bs that comes with these things. cant wait to get back home tho

  • I look forward to fucking you and making love to you when you get back. I miss you so much, honey.

  • J

  • We are going to talk about what's been bugging you though.

  • ?

  • C'mon, Stacy, I'm your husband, not an idiot. I know something big is on your mind and you're not telling me. Is it about your friends? If so, I'll stop immediately

  • NO!! baby, that's not it at all. I just got some things going on and can handle it. I promise I'll tell you soon but not now. Please?

  • Ok, honey. I trust you, but if things get too rough, you know you can tell me anything.

  • I know. J I will, promise. I just need to do this first and I promise to tell you

  • So it's not about your friends and me?

  • No, stud. Keep fucking your way thru those sluts. They've been foaming at the mouth for a shot at you for years. Now, they get their shot, so make them squeal on that magic dick of yours. Lol

I smiled at the text from my wonderful wife. I believed her that whatever was on her mind had nothing to do with me fucking her friends silly. We had built up enough of a rapport over our relationship for me to know when she was telling the truth about something like that. It still nagged at me that something had her on edge and was being kept from me. I meant it when I said I trusted her, but I also knew she could be hardheaded when she set her mind to anything.

We chatted for a few more minutes before she signed off to get ready for her day. She ended by sending me a couple of selfies. The first was of her drenched pussy with it's swollen and abused lips from her frigging. The second was of her lying back in bed contentedly and smiling up at me.

Rachel stirred and moaned a little. I put my phone up and rolled over to cuddle up next to her. Her ass was a bright red and I could see the start of a few minor bruises on each cheek. Pulling up the comforter to cover us, I gently massaged to slightly abused flesh as I pulled her close. The now vulnerable looking Latina snuggled close to me and mewled a little from my touch. Eventually, I dozed off with her in my arms.

I awoke sometime later to a warm, incredible suction on my dick. Though the room was dark, I could make out the rise and fall of the comforter around my lower body. Knowing what would greet me, I threw back the cover and found Rachel's eyes grinning up at me as my dick pistoned in and out of her plump lips. She winked at me and redoubled her efforts. Sighing happily, I lay there and watched her drive me closer to the edge.

When I felt myself close, I shifted and rose up to my knees while motioning her to lay on her back. Cooing sexily, Rachel rolled onto her back and spread her mouth wide with her tongue out as I stroked my cock to another explosive finish.

The hot slut moaned appreciatively when the first few shots landed in her mouth and on her lips but soon became surprised when the onslaught continued. Once her mouth was full to overflowing, I directed the remainder to coat the tanned skin of the rest of her face. She ended up having to close her eyes to avoid the thick cream stinging her while waiting patiently for the deluge to end. Finally, I shook the last dribbles out onto her nose with her entire visage resembling a glazed doughnut.

It took Rachel a few moments and a couple of swallows to gulp down the contents of her mouth enough for her to properly breathe again. She used her fingers to wipe my slime away from her drenched eyes and blinked blearily up at me.

"Dios bueno, bastardo!! Cuanto crema tienes en esas bolas de tuyo?" (Good god, bastard!! How much cum do you have in those balls of yours?)

I laughed and lightly pinched a nipple. "C'mon, putana, get up. Let's get a shower and I'll explain the concept of an enlarged seminal vesicle to you."