All Comments on 'Beta Vows Ch. 01'

by Canis_Crazy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 7 years ago
Resubmit the last two offerings as one chapter - it's the same story

This is TOO confusing, I've already read it out of sequence.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 7 years ago
Apologies

My comment came across as too harsh. I have no problem with waiting as long as an author takes to complete a story (although you must be setting a record) and I do appreciate the difficulties that must face a non-native English speaker. However I do feel strongly that this story is not a standalone and contributes to the story line of 'Omega Pride" and should be incorporated into that story.

Again my apologies - but I had just re-read 'Omega Pride' thus far and was annoyed, but that does not excuse my fit of pique.

Regards Rudi

sessomesessomeover 7 years ago
@Rud1Girl

Both the story are in same universe and involve the same events but main charecters on whose POV stories are told are different.Omega Preide is POV of Wyatt and Delphi while this one is for Keric and samira. Therefore both stories cannotbe merged

biercebierceover 7 years ago
Just wonderful

Thanks you for your writing. I have read both story lines and the way they interweave is divine, Please share more.

jimmac44jimmac44about 4 years ago
Both are nice series but incomplete :(

I have a great interest in werewolf stories and have been searching for all that I can find to read! These are not the only ones I have found that are incomplete. Too bad these 2 series have never been finished! Omega Pride needs a finish and Beta Vows needs fleshing out. Both are excellent!

But I know life moves on and things change and some things get left in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was hoping for a conclusion to Omega Pride. This looked like the beginnings to one. I very much enjoyed everything I read. I thank you for the pleasure this has given me.

I know that life twists and turns. I hope only that you are okay and that you will take this tale up again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous