Beta Vows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Dear Alpha God of the Transformation and the hunt. Dear Alpha Goddess of Mating and Fate. I pray to you both on the eve of this night,' Samira continued to play as thought, 'May the transformations of young Eiríkr and Auðrhildr's souls be powerful and mighty to bring them to peaceful pastures. May they not lose their path to your moonlight and aid the pack of Delan back to it so as to not suffer from your sister, the Alpha Goddess of Death and Punishment. May I see Eiríkr again, and be reunited to a strong beta male whose light has returned to his eyes. May he grow to be everything my heart and wolf yearn for in a mate...and I for him. I thank you both for your blessings now, even if I may not understand them later.'

"...That was beautiful, sister," Mirari told her as the song ended.

"Thank you," Samira glanced at her from over her shoulder with a smile.

"As for your prayers," Mirari turned and wrapped her arms around her shoulders, resting her head against hers, "I'm sure they heard it."

Samira let out a silent laugh and nodded, "If you can hear them, I know they can too."

Mirari stroked her hair tenderly, "Play another?"

"Of course...sister," Samira nodded, starting again, "One you know this time."

As it started, Mirari beamed and started singing and howling to the song in melody with Samira joining her.

This night was a countdown that neither knew had started: a night where their lives would be forever change.

/†\+/†\