Beth and Gretchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoftBrie
SoftBrie
325 Followers

The group split up again, taking Gretchen to the bed, but all I could see of them was the men's bare butts and her legs in the air. I also noticed that Clarissa was working topless. I guess she was aroused from watching, hearing, and smelling the action. I don't know where Karl was.

I moved my group to the couch. A cushion was pulled against one end so I could comfortably lie on my back with my head hanging over the arm. I invited the men to stand above and face fuck me, fuck my throat, going all the way down until I could feel their balls on my nose. When the first guy came, he was deep down in me but a lot of his cum got pulled out by the suction of his withdrawal. Another man got in there right away and a third after him.

There was so much cum flowing over my face that I finally had to roll over to take a breath. Someone said, "Damn, a river of cum. Like her mouth's been bred by a bull." The remark was followed by hooting and high-fives.

The guys wanted more so I did more. I don't know how many man-sausages went down me. It was thrilling and overwhelming at once. The rhythm of cock, cock, cock never ended, exactly what I wanted.

While I was on my back being face fucked, my pussy was open and available. My man group made imaginative use of my sloppy wet twat. Cocks, fingers and drink bottles were popular, exciting me and the men. One dick after another used me to get off. Cum mixed with my own pussy juice was smeared over my face and lips without interrupting the constant fucking. I had rolling orgasms, over and over, from the intense stimulation, from the continuous pussy pounding and action in my throat.

When I got up from the couch I found that some of the men were pretty limp, drained by multiple ejaculations. I encouraged them, told them not to worry about it.

"Don't give up. There's probably another one in there and I can suck it out of you."

It was a popular idea; about half my group tried again. I succeeded with almost everyone who stepped up, pulling cum out of them with my blow jobs, no matter how many times they came before.

Gretchen found me again. After watching me suck off the last few guys, she pulled me up to dance a sexy dance, sliding our cummy bodies together in time with Clarissa's music. My nipples got hard from dragging across her skin.

"Whoa, nipple alert," from the crowd.

She stuck her leg out and I slid my pussy up and down it while holding onto her tits, getting myself off from the sliding motion on my lower lips and clit. Helpful men provided cum on her leg to keep it slippery. I felt marvelous, soaring with excitement.

Still sliding on Gretch's leg -- it felt so good -- I spoke to the men. "You know we'll do anything for you. Do you have any ideas you'd like to experiment with?"

Of course they did.

"I want to get into Light's rack, love those 34Ds," one suggested.

Gretchen lifted her tits in her hands, pointing her nipples at him. "Tit fuck? Let's do it," she said, licking her lips.

The man said, "Then get down on the rug and hold those knockers together. We're going to gangbang your cleavage."

She lay down as they asked, grinning widely. One after another men slipped their dicks into her cleavage and pumped away in there until they came. The first one needed some lube, which I provided by mouthing him and spitting on her, but after that there was plenty of cum in the channel to make everything smooth. When they were done with her, the mess of cum covered not only her tits but up her neck and over her face.

I lay down with her to lick her off, to kiss her with my cummy mouth and have a great time doing it. By that point, we had no inhibitions between us. Everything felt so good and I loved the sex play with Gretchen. The fact that we had a crowd involved just made it hotter.

Following a suggestion from one of the men, we tied Gretchen onto a chair, using neckties. I put the champagne bottle up her pussy. I stayed next to her as men stepped up, giving them blow jobs or hand jobs until they came on Gretch. I got shouted instructions from the crowd, where to soak her next. I thought she was spectacularly beautiful -- tied, penetrated, obviously enjoying herself, dripping cum from her face, lips, tits and all over.

Now we were properly warmed up for my next idea.

I untied Gretchen and put her on her back on the carpet. I asked the closest guy with a hard on to bring it to me. Sitting next to Gretchen, I sucked him off, an easy task after he had watched our other stunts. When he gave me a mouthful of his cum, I leaned over Gretchen and snowballed her open mouth. Or at least some of it went there, my aim wasn't so good.

We both laughed and had a messy kiss over that. I invited anyone else who wanted the same thing to form a line. I sucked off at lest six more and gave it to Gretchen the same way, a slow drool of cum from the blob in my mouth.

A variation was that I would jack off guys directly into her mouth. I gave them a little sucking too, but the main objective was to directly pump as much warm cum as possible into Gretchen's mouth, then the two of us would share it by snowball or tongue filled kiss.

We had fun. Everything we did was accompanied by laughter, kissing, and mutual fondling.

We went on with the cum games as long as the audience could provide the raw material. I got to be on the bottom with men fucking me, coming in my pussy. Gretchen would suck it out and kiss me with it. Soon I was covered with cum like she had been. We shared, gargled, blew bubbles, and swallowed.

The reactions of the men watching us act like that were amazing. They stared, transfixed, like it was an entirely new and shocking concept. Men who had been soft from prior ejaculations got hard and got in line again.

One said, "What we have here is the Viagra girls. Watching them play in our cum, I could keep going all night."

Singly or together we took everything anyone could think of. When the men were out of ideas, we offered another bukkake. I sat with Gretchen on the floor.

I announced, "Come on me, I love how it feels as it drips off." I played with cum on my nipples.

Gretchen said, "Bring me your dick, I'll take another shot in the mouth or you can dump it wherever you want."

We started kissing and fondling again, letting the cum shots fall wherever. Some just wet us down. Other men slipped their dicks right into our kisses, getting inside to shoot onto our tongues as we made out, a few times with two cocks at once stretching our lips.

The very last action was exceptional.

"Dark, on your back. Light, on hands and knees over her," came the orders.

While I sucked her dangling tits, all the men who had anything left fucked Gretchen in the pussy and ass until her backside was one huge creampie. When the last guy's load was inside her, she crawled up my body to position above my face, She lifted up, then squeezed tight. I got the biggest slobbering load of cum right in my face, cum well mixed with her musky juices.

After several squeezes, she sat down on my face, squishing herself on me, wiggling as I tried to lick her clit and get my tongue in her cunt. Then she slid down beside me in a sixty-nine again. We rolled on the carpet eating pussy together, frantically licking, moaning, and gasping, until we both orgasmed once more. We clung to each other for a minute, then stood up, totally smeared and dripping.

We took our bows to a massive outburst of applause and cheers. We were a hit, the guys loved us.

I offered a last call: "Anybody? Anything?"

No takers.

The party was over.

The men toweled off and dressed. Most of them came over to say a few words to Gretch and me before leaving. Everybody expressed their amazed total satisfaction with the party. A few couldn't resist one more touch or pinch. It felt a little bizarre, talking normal pleasantries while Gretchen and I stood arm in arm, naked, still slimed up, still leaking from every hole.

When they were all gone, Karl brought a stack of towels to start our own clean up. He and Clarissa, still perky topless, rubbed us down, to get the bulk of the mess off.

We asked him what the count was. He had kept careful records, including an email list for future marketing. Good thing, because neither Gretchen nor I had any clue.

He told us, "Thirty-eight, an amazing turnout. Almost everyone who signed up actually showed up."

Clarissa said we had inspired her, the most unbelievable party she'd ever seen, porn movies included.

When towels had done what they could, Karl said he'd take Clarissa home.

After they left, we locked the doors and went to the shower together. There was no point to privacy after how we spent the previous hours.

Under the spray, we washed off the party. We embraced and kissed in the water while Gretchen did my front and back and I did hers. Her urgent kissing let me know she still wanted more, so I began to finger her. Then I sat her down on the shower seat and aimed the water on her. I knelt between her legs to lick and suck her until she had another beautiful climax, this one with loud shouts of, "Oh, oh, yes!"

Drying her off with big fluffy towels, helping her dress, kissing her at each little step, added still more thrills to the incredible evening.

When we left the party room and dropped off the keys, the event was complete except for a cleaning crew contracted to come in the next morning.

"Was that as big a success as I think it was?" I asked Gretchen, in the car.

"Bigger," she replied.

We had planned for Gretchen to stay over at my apartment. Originally it was just to simplify what we had to do so late at night, but I was really glad to get into bed with her, just to hold her, to feel her softness. The gangbang togetherness brought me so close to Gretchen, a feeling of love and a very special bond, the Sisterhood of the Gangbang. We had shared something incredible, doing cooperatively something very daring that developed the most tremendous emotions.

"Good night, Light," I said.

"Good night, Dark," she replied.

As I fell asleep, my back spooned into her, I hoped it would last forever.

~~~~~~

In the morning, I made us breakfast. Gretchen wore one of my robes, looking beautiful as always. I didn't want to disturb the aura of serenity that we were enjoying, but I was very curious about her conclusions from the previous night.

"Gretchen, was it what I described? Was last night what I told you I had in Austin?"

"Totally yes!" she exclaimed. "I was flying high and I'm still feeling it. You were exactly right."

I was beaming, delighted to have my closest friend sharing and understanding what I had found in the gangbang.

"Would you do it again?" I asked her.

She smiled like she had a guilty secret. "I would. We will. I'm sure of that."

"Gretch, are we lesbians?"

"Duh, yeah. I think we have to accept that. Have you forgotten all the things we did?"

I nodded and smirked.

She went on. "But not exclusively. Maybe there is a better term for it. I loved all the men, so eager to push themselves into me, to fill me up, glaze me. I loved having men do those things."

I agreed, absorbed by her words.

She went on, "When I watched you getting fucked, I wanted the same things to be happening to me. And they did and I loved it. But I also loved slopping in their cum with you, licking you, giving each other orgasms as women..."

She paused. "You know what I mean. What does that add up to?"

"Flexible?" I offered, smiling.

I looked at her, feeling a deep well of affection swelling my heart. I went over to her side of the table, embraced her.

"We seem to have started down a new road together," I said.

A deep kiss sealed the deal; it was the end of the beginning.

~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~

SoftBrie
SoftBrie
325 Followers
12