All Comments on 'Beth Ch. 01'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beth and her young BBC stud

I give this a 5 star. I can relate to Ty, being a young black man myself. I've always likeed MILF"s, especially mature white women, married or divorced. I prefer women in their late 40's, 50's and 60's and early 70's. Women who have been neglected by their husbands and never had a BBC. I love eating a mature white pussy. Am I the only young man who likes older women?

sober71sober71almost 6 years ago

5*s very arousing, chapter 2 soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved how it was all so believable and natural and the ease with which Beth accepted his colour and his youth and his size. I enjoyed that her getting blacked after so many years of only a smaller white guy was subtle, no omg look at his huge BBC, just an acknowledgement that he was bigger & thicker than her white husband, and a gentle reminder that he was able to go deeper into her than anyone had ever been, as if noting that he had claimed virgin territory within her body. I also gained a sense that this encounter would become more of an addiction for her and she will be wanting more of him but also she would be forever attracted to Black Men now and her thirst for more such experiences will lead her to an ever deeper Black addiction. I hope so anyway :-)

Not so sure of referencing her vagina / pussy and her birth canal, but I guess it fitted her character and innocence but if it is ok to use the term blow job, then I guess birth canal didn't feel equitable terminology. I look forward to future developments in Beths Black Future. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous