Beth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, no. No, for me sex is defiantly a one on one activity. I never had any interest in bringing home another woman or man or group to join us. No. But.. well, while we were there we took the whole tour and saw a lot and Steven, well, he's very visual, anyway, he got all worked up and I took care of him there. While everyone watched and cheered him on. I kind of liked that. After that I was pretty comfortable being naked with him, and I guess with you. After that I went from being naked only in the dark to wearing lingerie to bed and prancing around after the kids went to sleep. "

"Hmmm, Ms Beth is a show off. Who would have guessed? I wish I would have stayed up later when I stayed over."

"Do you like that? Lingerie?"

"I don't know. I think so, but you know, no one has ever worn it for me. I like those stockings that come up your thighs and those little belt thingys that hold them up."

"Thigh highs and garter belts?"

"I guess that's what they're called. I'm a guy, remember?"

"Anything else?"

"Uh, do you wear thongs?"

"I think most women under fifty do. No one wants to see panty lines."

"Huh. Don't they make your butt itch?"

"Ha! Yes, at first they do. But you get used to it. Oh, that feels good, what is that?"

"Rolfing I think it's called, its supposed to help circulation in your abdomen."

"It kind of tickles."

"Good tickle or bad tickle?"

"Good. Oh..." I gasped as he finally reached my pubic mound and his fingers barely touched my clit. I opened my legs to invite him more, and came to the conclusion this had gone on long enough. As wonderful as his massage technique was, it had been an hour or two since I had practiced my oral skills and I didn't want to get rusty. Just as I took his penis in my hand and was pulling it to my face he slid the vibe into me and turned it on.

"Ohhhh fuck! That feels so good!"

"Did you ever go back?"

"Back?" I asked when I caught my breath.

"To that club."

"Oh. Yes, but not... well, we went and we did each other while strangers watched. It was fun." It was honestly hard to keep up this conversation with a vibe being slowly slid in and out of me.

"Why did you stop going?"

"Guys kept wanting me to suck their dicks, women kept wanting to fuck Steven. We were just there to show off. Well, so I could show off really. And Steven could show me off I guess. I was young and, well Steven said I was hot. It wasn't too difficult to be the center of attention there. Now, let's talk about this later... that feels so good, you don't know how good that feels" I panted as he began to actually fuck me with the dildo rather than just slowly fitting it into me.

"And you liked being the center of attention?"

"Well,... yeah." I confessed while trying to catch my breath.

"Ever go to a strip club?"

"No...ohhhh, lets talk later, I need you to fuck me!"

"I am fucking you."

"No, I mean with this thing" I moaned as I grabbed his manhood and stroked it.

"I want to watch you cum. That's my fantasy."

"I..., I... I'll cum really hard, I promise, please, I need it!" I gasped as my body writhed beneath his touch. I was no longer in control of what I was doing down there and the vib was hitting my most sensitive spot inside me, it felt better than when I used it on myself, and it felt pretty good when I used it on myself. I was starting to tingle all over, especially at that one place inside me, and I was going out of my mind as he pumped it steadily in and out of me at the same deliberate, maddening pace.

And then it happened. My body seized up, every muscle in my abdomen went crazy and began squeezing and milking the silicon invader to my womb. I cried out in ecstacy as the orgasm hit me, so powerful it raised me up off the bed, at first my hips, then as they fell back down thrusting against the vibe Ty was still pumping in and out of me, then my upper half sat up and my knees slammed together. I began crying it felt so good, something I had never done, and to add to it, I began uncontrollably giggling as I panted for breath.

Ty just kept probing me at the same pace and whispered "You're so beautiful when you cum, oh god Beth, you're so beautiful."

It felt so good I couldn't stand it and rolled to my side. Ty took advantage of this to lift my right calve to his shoulder and straddled my left thigh, then as I continued to moan, giggle and weep with joy, he replaced the vibe with his steel hard cock. This was a completely new position for me, I had never been fucked from the side like this, but as I convulsed and squeezed down on his invading manhood it pressed part of his shaft against the front wall of my birth canal right at its most sensitive spot, and another portion, the deeper part, against the back.

He worked himself slowly and gently into me, going just a bit deeper with each slow stroke. I was out of my mind but on later reflection realized he was taking very seriously his promise to not hurt me with his penis. Only when I was completely full did he begin easing it in and out at the same tempo he had before, and I became just a gelatious mass of flesh where a woman used to be.

Ty had one hand on my tummy and another on the small of my back, each massaging me while he kept fucking that big cock in and out of me. His touch was electric and I felt like I was burning up as a new orgasm hit every few seconds.

"God you're tight, I could fuck your cunt forever.." he moaned.

'Cunt' is an ugly word to me. A horrible word, I hate it.

But when Ty said it I could only moan back. "Yes! Fuck my cunt! Make me your cunt Ty! Make me yours! Give me that cum!"

The hand on my tummy slid down and a finger tip began rubbing my drenched clit. Another shot of ecstacy ran through me. I had rarely had multiple orgasms before, but these seemed to never stop. What is more, a few moments after Ty's fingers began playing with my clit I felt the still wet and still turned on vibrator press against my anus.

I had no resistance to offer and Ty slid it into my rectum. I had never felt so full, well not since the kids were born anyway. I could feel the wall between my anal tract and my birth canal where the vibe was pressing against Ty's cock. I was gone over completely to pleasure, I couldn't talk or form words even, I was just grunting and moaning.

Ty fucked my ass with the vibe and my pussy with his cock for several minutes it seemed and I never really stopped cumming, squirming and seizing up. Finally his tempo with the vibe got irregular, and a few strokes later the same occurred with his meat. He finally stopped sliding the vibe in and out of me and just as my body was pushing it out his hands returned to my tummy and back and he pushed deep into me with a gutteral moan, and I felt his cock swell as he pumped his seed into me.

"Oh fuck Beth your cunt is so fucking..." was the last words I heard before I came back to this reality a few minutes later in his loving arms. It's not that I passed out, I was just so delirious with pleasure I kind of blacked out for a bit. I was awake, staring at the bed as my body shook and trembled, and the warmth of the comforter Ty pulled over us just finished the night perfectly.

"Did you mean that, about being mine?" Ty whispered.

"Yes. In here at least, I don't want anyone else. It... its never been that good Ty. Never."

Then I fell asleep as Ty's deposit slowly leaked from me.

12