All Comments on 'Beth Remembers Her First Time'

by BrookeJones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
va45va45over 7 years ago
Starting

Would be wonderful to see them meet and watch as she comments to her Lesbian lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I was expecting Jenna and Emily, Jenna Beth and Emily. Beth and Jenna's mum but I wasn't expecting that. Brilliant tho, I liked reading about Beth's first time you should write more about them fingering each other. About them meeting again, maybe add in Jenna. You've got so many possibilities and are a great writer. You're stories and the best keep writing

CassieKCassieKover 7 years ago
OMG, another incredible chapter.

BrookeJones, you are such a tease, but in such a beautiful way.

I can't imagine where this is leading too, but I am loving it and am "gob smacked" by your talent at putting your thoughts into words.

As a horny young woman living in a remote part of my country, your stories drive me crazy, with only my fingers and a few toys to offer relief.

Please keep teasing me and giving me so much pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beth and Laura a night before Beth's wedding ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
terrific series

great series. can't wait for the next installments. Looking forward to more character, emotional development. "Jenna & Emily?", "Jenna, Beth & Emily?", "Jenna's Mom Finds Out?", "Jenna's Mom Lays Down The Rules?", Jenna's Mom & Emily?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!!

Looks to me like it's time Jenna introduced Emily to Beth!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

A lovely and sexually yummy story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
F-Hot

Your writing is fucking HOT!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

All your stories are HOT! I love the story lines and Beth remembering the beginning. I hope there will be many more stories of Beth and her lovers.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY😱😱😱😱😈

Leave it too a kissing cousin to liberate her latent desire, for the female flesh. Enlighteningly told, gracefully written.

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks. You helped me masturbate!

I lost my virginity to a jerk of a boyfriend in Grade 12, but only days after arrival at college I had sex with my roommate. Just like the story, when I arrived at college it was very hot with no air conditioning in the dorm, so we both had showers in the evening to cool down, and then back in our room we were in the nude. After a few glasses of wine, she began kissing me, and a few minutes later she had her tongue on my pussy. As I read the story, I masturbated, thinking of that first lesbian relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous