Beth Remembers Her First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you are a virgin pussy licker," she said as her right hand caressed my head. I shifted my gaze to look up at Laura. She was looking down at me nestled between her legs, smiling. "Feel free to explore and experiment. Just do what you like having done to you. What I did to you. I'll teach you what to do." And then a rush went through me as she lowered her throbbing pussy onto my mouth. I had a moment of hesitation, unsure what to do and the consequences of what I was about to do swirling in my head, and then I extended my tongue and licked my first pussy.

Instantly, all hesitation was gone. Her gooey pussy was sweet. Addictively sweet. I was wild with desire as I began licking her pleasure center. I was licking and kissing everywhere, voraciously devouring her. I vaguely heard Laura above me, "That's it Beth, eat my pussy." God, I was licking her pussy. I had thought about this, fantasized about it, and now I was doing it. And it felt so right.

I pushed my tongue inside Laura's sizzling pussy and was rewarded with her juices leaking into my mouth. I tried to get my tongue as deep inside as I could. Laura began to gently grind on my face, rubbing her pussy on me as I licked her, her soft moans increasing. I put my hands on her ass to try to hold Laura in one place, feeling her firm flesh as I continued to explore her folds.

I have no idea how long I ate her. It may have been a few minutes or it may have been an hour. In the heat of the moment I totally lost track of time. All that mattered was the hot, wet pussy I was licking. As I ravished her steamy pussy with my tongue, Laura rubbed herself all over my face, coating me with her juices before finally settling with her distended clit on my mouth.

"Lick my clit now!" she commanded, softly. Her swollen clit was easy to locate with my tongue. I remembered how she had licked me, so I mimicked her actions. I licked at her clit with the tip of my tongue, flicking it up and down as fast as possible. Laura moaned "Oh fuck yes" and I felt her body stiffen. A few seconds later I was inundated with a fresh flow of her pussy cream. I kept lapping at her clit as her body trembled above me. Finally, she pulled away, collapsing on top of me. I could feel her heart beating against me as she fought to catch her breath. Eventually she looked at me and smiled. "That was fucking amazing," she groaned. "You're a fast learner."

I closed my eyes, totally relaxed as we laid in silence. It felt so good to hold Laura's warm body against me after sharing our passion. "Your face is a mess," Laura said, breaking the quiet. "Sorry I got a little carried away and rubbed all over you, but you do look very sexy with my juices all over you." She nuzzled in against me and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

For the remaining three days of her visit, Laura and I had our fingers and tongues in each other's pussy as often as possible. Laura was a patient teacher, and eager to lick or be licked. We shared my bed, but didn't sleep much. When she left I was incredibly sad, and knew I was going to be very horny. She had opened a new door for me and my life would never be the same.

I sighed as I recalled my wonderful initiation into the joys of girl-girl sex, and I wondered how Jenna would feel years later when she thought about her first time. I extracted my fingers from my sopping wet pussy and licked them clean. I rolled onto my side with the taste of my pussy lingering on my lips, slowly drifting off to sleep and wondering when I would be able to taste Jenna's delectable, young pussy again.

12