Bethanie & Maddy: The Bet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you've done so well so far, baby," Bethanie smiled, reaching out and touching Maddy's nose. "I'm sure that you're able to win this bet, so I decided to play... a little harder."

"This is... against the rules!" Maddy squeaked. The heels meant that Bethanie was really towering above her as they stood facing each other, and she felt awkward to be craning her neck back so far to talk to her.

"We didn't really have rules baby."

"It's not in the spirit of the..."

"Oh quiet, of course it is. There's something else as well, but I'll tell you later, I need to check the dinner." Bethanie turned carefully on the heels and made her way back to the kitchen, and the movement of her hips flicked the skirt up so that Maddy could just make out where her thighs met her ass, and the frilly black panties she was wearing under the dense petticoat.

She left her big coat in the hall and trailed in a dazed manner after Bethanie into the kitchen. As soon as she reached the doorway though she froze again, her eyes wide and stunned. Bethanie was checking on the dinner, and to do so she was bending at the waist to peer into the open oven door. Bending at the waist meant that the petticoat and skirt of her minute maid's outfit just lifted clear off her ass, and Maddy had an unobstructed view of her luscious round behind being hugged by an adorable pair of frilly black panties. She could really enjoy her long, long legs too, and how they were shown off by the stockings and garters. She could even see the garter belt that was holding them up. Or rather, she couldn't enjoy any of this because she couldn't touch anything at all.

"Ok, it's ready baby, you can go sit down in the living room, I poured some wine already."

Maddy found that it hurt to think so she turned, as if hypnotised, and obeyed. In the living room Bethanie had tidied her usual bomb-site of an apartment a little, and although she didn't actually have a proper table she had laid out her low coffee-table for dinner. Maddy only half noticed this, dropping onto the sofa and snatching up her wine. As her backside landed she could feel a certain, undeniable dampness between her thighs. She hadn't thought that Bethanie had this in her; it had certainly made the game a lot harder.

The tall, dark-haired maid appeared a minute later, tottering on her high heels and carrying two plates of gorgeous looking Italian chicken and grilled vegetables. From the low sofa Maddy could see the front of her panties now - an irresistible triangle of lacy frills that disappeared between Bethanie's sweet thighs. She bit her lip.

"Here you are," Bethanie bent to place the food on the table and almost fell out of her dress again. "Oops! Bon appetit!" The brunette sat on the opposite side of the table, carefully lowering herself to the ground (giving another five star display to her girlfriend as she did so) and folding her legs beneath her.

"I can't believe you..." Maddy made no move to touch her food.

"What? I usually cook for you on Tuesday, doofus."

"I mean, I can't believe you're stooping to such... underhand tactics!"

"Come on, I'm giving you something aren't I?" Bethanie speared a piece of asparagus and brought it to her full, ruby, red lips. "I'm letting you look, so you can remember what you'll be enjoying next week. You just can't touch, or say anything, that's all." She chewed, "Let's talk about work."

"Let's not. I thought... I thought you wanted to think about things? To take sex off the table for a while?" Maddy still paid no attention to the silverware. She was also conducting her part of the conversation with Bethanie's breasts, almost unable to look away from them. Bethanie smiled softly and Maddy managed to look up into her face again.

"Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I've been thinking about things a lot." Maddy swallowed - what did that mean? In a good way or a bad way? "And I... I ran into Seth yesterday..." her blood ran cold, and her expression got several degrees colder than that.

"Seth..."

"He was... well it was quite a shocking conversation."

"Mm-hm?" Maddy was tight lipped. All this stimulation, temptation and revelation was playing havoc with her already hyperactive temperament. But this had to be a good conversation right? Look at what she was wearing for God's sake!

"But, in a way it was a good thing. It helped me make a big decision, and I know I didn't take long to think about it - just a couple of days or whatever - but that's all the time I needed."

Maddy couldn't move. God! She hadn't expected this much drama to come from that stupid bet - she just thought it would be a bit of fun. She couldn't even say anything to prompt Bethanie to continue. After a moment though, the tall girl carried on by herself, looking down at her food as if what she was about to say was really hard for her. Oh no, it was going to be bad wasn't it? This costume, this get-up, was like the condemned woman's last meal, wasn't it?

"I want to be with you Maddy."

The fire in Maddy's chest, that had been burning ever since she and Bethanie had got together, had been nothing but glowing embers. Now it roared back to life, sending tongues of flame out to energise her whole body.

"S-sorry?" Maddy hadn't really known what was going on in Bethanie's head. She certainly hadn't been expecting this kind of revelation.

"I mean, for a long time. For ever. That sounds stupid, everyone splits up or gets divorced these days, but I want to be with you for as long as I can... as I can see..."

"Bethy..."

"And, and," Bethanie held up her hand, wanting to finish her thought, to get everything out, "if you don't think we're going to be together for a long, long time, then I want you to tell me. I don't mean we need to get legally... married or whatever, and I'm not saying anything about buying houses or... or anything. But I'm really committed to this - to us - so if you aren't sure for any reason then... God... please tell..."

"Bethy, I love you," Maddy interrupted, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, and Bethanie was a fool for thinking otherwise. Her girlfriend half-laughed, half-sobbed and a wave of raw emotion swept across her face.

"I love you too, Madeline." They sat for a moment, just letting that moment be.

"I didn't know this was such a big... momentous thing." Maddy smiled gently, "I mean, I know you wanted to take things slowly but..."

"I've done that before," sighed Bethanie, looking cutely absurd to be dealing with such serious matters in such a sexy costume, "taking things slowly and never making decisions about where things were going. And I end up slowly walking down a dead-end street. I wanted to really decide, and this is... a direction I didn't see my life going in, you know?"

"I guess," shrugged Maddy. She hated when Bethanie made liking girls sound like a strange thing. But it was new for her, so she could understand it.

"So I had this slow revelation that," Bethanie reached out, and Maddy took her hand, "I could never do better than you." Maddy blushed.

"I'm glad you think so. Well, me too - you're going to have trouble getting rid of me." she bit her lip cheekily, "And the bet...?"

"Still in effect!" Bethanie answered strictly, but she rose up onto her knees, "but I'll give you one good kiss to keep you going." Maddy dropped to her knees on the other side of the low table and leant over to meet her, and for a few minutes they were lost in a hot, passionate world of lips and tongues. When they pulled away at last Maddy sighed happily, and Bethanie pulled a face. "Oh, my lipstick..."

"Whatever," laughed Maddy and only now tucked into her lukewarm meal.

- - -

When they had finished Bethanie disappeared, still dressed in that amazing costume of course, to wash up, and Maddy watched TV. She smiled to think about how Bethanie had gone to the trouble of arranging that perfect costume, down to the slutty make-up and everything, but that she couldn't really vamp enough to really make the most of it. If Maddy were in that outfit she would have made it positively pornographic! In fact, that was a great idea for the future...

Bethanie reappeared quietly, and Maddy looked up to see if she was going to join her on the sofa. But the smoking hot maid was holding an old fashioned feather duster. Where had she got that from?

"Sorry baby, but I need to do a little cleaning. You don't mind do you?" Maddy smirked: so this was her cunning scheme, to tease Maddy beyond her limits with some kind of sexy cleaning routine? Maddy was feeling strong and incorruptible - bring it on.

"Go right ahead."

Bethanie pouted at her girlfriend and started. She went over to the tall bookshelves on the other side of the room and started to dust from the top down. Even Bethanie had to stretch to reach that high, and doing so lifted her dress clear of her ass again. Maddy thought about ignoring her girlfriend and continuing to watch TV, but decided that she would enjoy the show. Who knew if Bethanie would ever be willing to dress like this again? Oh, well, if Maddy won the bet she would. She'd order her to dress like this and worse.

Her legs were amazing; so long and lickable. She always teased Maddy about being into leggy brunettes, and it was absolutely true - she was pretty much her dream girl. Bethanie was lower than halfway now, letting her tiny dress get dragged up off her backside and exposing her panties again. Sexy panties, Maddy thought, were they new? All ruffled and frilled like that... they looked fun to touch.

Woah, she needed to make sure she was still in control here! There was no point getting really drawn in - she might actually lose control. But now Bethanie was leaning down, bending only at the waist as if she was trying to touch her toes. Her calves and thighs were stretched and perfect and even more of her panties were visible, including how it curved and passed between her thighs to cover her pussy. That bit wasn't frilly, it was a smoother fabric - it would feel different to touch that...

Steady! She urged herself not to get drawn in, and breathed a sigh of release as Bethanie finished the bookshelves and straightened up. Bethanie certainly wasn't using the outfit like she would have, her movements were her usual, casual, relaxed motions, whereas Maddy would have been swinging her hips and working this for all she was worth. But then again she had to admit that Bethanie was hitting all the right poses, and now she was bending over again, this time facing Maddy and wiping the coffee table where they had been eating.

Maddy bit her lip again, and pinched herself to remain focussed. It was just that... how were those big, heavy tits staying in? The way they were pressing forwards as Bethanie leaned down meant they seemed to be defying gravity. How could they possibly be staying inside that tiny black prison? And, as if on cue, Bethanie shifted to one side and the lace-edged fabric slipped and suddenly there it was: one of her large, dark, gorgeous, suckable nipples - just peeking out above the lace.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Bethanie straightened up and, in the same relaxed manner and an apologetic smile, slipped it back in.

"Fuck this," Maddy smiled back, her lips tight, and stood up. "I'm going to bed, and I'm going to win this bet, Bethy." She pointed fiercely at her challenger, and in response Bethanie pouted her freshly glossed lips innocently and lifted the front of her uniform, exposing her panty-clad pussy as if offering it to her girlfriend. "Arrgh!" Of course Maddy couldn't control herself. When that breast had slipped out, she had felt herself cross the line from 'aroused' to 'horny' and realised that she had to get out of the firing line. "Remember that pose," she threatened, "you'll need it next week when you're offering yourself to me every day." Maddy fled the room as Bethanie's hand slipped between her thighs and started rubbing.

- - -

In the middle of the night Bethanie shook Maddy awake urgently.

"Whut? What? What's..."

"Baby, were you fingering yourself?" Maddy screwed up her eyes; God she was trying to turn her on again, wasn't she?

"No, I was sleeping," she grimaced.

"It's just... I thought you might be, y'know, fingering your wet pussy thinking about me," Maddy realised with a shock that at some point Bethanie had slipped out of her pajamas and was now naked - inches from her, "thinking about my ass in those panties, and how you could just pop my tits out of that dress and suck on them... And that would be ok! You wouldn't lose the bet if you touched yourself thinking about that."

"Really." Maddy turned over and gritted her teeth.

"Yeah, as long as you didn't say anything or touch me you could masturbate yourself stupid with me right here!" Bethanie explained, innocently and helpfully.

"I'm going back to sleep now Bethy! G'night!"

"Just in case you wanted to..."

- - -

WEDNESDAY

Maddy woke up mad, horny and happy. She'd slept fitfully at best, tormented by the thought of the long, gorgeous limbs of her girlfriend lying barely inches away all night. Without looking in the mirror she knew that she had hideous dark circles under her eyes that would require gallons of foundation to hide, and she hated using too much make up. But underneath all this irritation was the star of pure joy - that her Girlfriend loved her and wanted to be with her. Of course that revelation now was like being told you had a wonderful Christmas present while Christmas was still days away.

"Well Bethy," Maddy stretched, "another night over. Maybe you need to try..." But Bethanie wasn't in bed, and there was a delicious aroma wafting through the door. Breakfast? Maddy got up and stumbled through the bedroom door and into the hallway. Phew, but it was hot in the apartment this morning. Why did Bethanie have the heating so high? Maddy reached the kitchen doorway and, for the second time in twenty four hours, she found herself frozen and lost for words.

Bethanie was in the kitchen, leaning over the counter, preparing breakfast, wearing the apron from her French maid costume.

Only the apron from her French maid costume.

Standing with her legs slightly apart and leaning forwards in a pose that was so impractical it could only have been for Maddy's benefit, Bethanie was stark naked but for a tiny white ribbon around her waist. Maddy felt dizzy, then very suddenly she started to see red. Her blood was pounding so hard in her temples that she though she might faint.

The slightly darker skin around Bethanie's pussy was there, right there, exposed perfectly in the morning light for her scrutiny in a way that she was rarely able to enjoy. Those lips, that hot little clit - only three paces and an out-thrust hand away. And her ass too, more delicious than any breakfast she could possibly make, she just wanted to sink her teeth in - hard. Oh no, and if she just reached around, those fantastic breasts could be her toys. What... what could she do?

"Morning sleepy head," Bethanie twisted slightly, looking over her shoulder. It was a sensational pin-up... no, a Playboy pose. She brought up her forefinger, dripping with pale, creamy batter, and sucked it clean. "I'm making your favourite: pancakes."

Maddy swayed in the doorway, silent and furious. Bethanie turned back to her mixing bowl and Maddy heard her starting to whisk.

"Are you ok, baby?" Bethanie asked, not looking back, "I've got chocolate sauce and syrup and strawberry preserve and cream and..." with each topping she twitched her thighs back and forth, making that luscious ass jiggle and shake... and Maddy lost. She lost control, she lost her mind and she lost the bet.

In three steps she was right behind Bethanie, one hand in her hair and the other on her pussy. Two fingers on those lips - oh, already moist? - rubbing gently but making sure Bethanie knew what was happening. Her fingers found purchase in the tangle of dark tresses at the back of her girlfriend's head and she pulled back - not too gently either. Bethanie gasped, sounding frightened, but Maddy could just about see her face, and the triumphant smile that was appearing on it.

"You..."

"Shut up," Maddy ordered, her voice lashing like a whip, "I lose the bet, I concede, I give up. From tonight I'm yours," Bethanie whooped ecstatically, her laugh deep and rich, "but now - you're mine."

"We have to go to work in like an hour and a half."

"More than enough time to make you come so hard you forget your own name," hissed Maddy, leaning close to her girl's ear. She felt Bethanie tremble, and suddenly her fingers slipped into Bethanie's tight, wet pussy.

"Maddy..." gasped Bethanie, and with a grin the blonde saw that the smile had already gone and Bethanie was biting her lower lip, fighting for control. She wasn't going to give her a chance, and with a light laugh of her own she started working two fingers into that tight cleft, gently but firmly, relaxing it, making it accept her presence. Her other hand abandoned the dark hair and (pausing to pull the knot of the apron open so it fell to the ground) reached around greedily and... yes, there they were, those rich, heavy tits. Maddy wasn't so blessed herself, but she loved to squeeze and toy with her girlfriend's breasts. She did so now, her hand to small to even cover the big left tit that she was grabbing. "Maddy, slow..."

"Shut up," Maddy's voice cut the brunette off again, and again her voice made the taller girl give in a little more, her pussy suddenly sucking Maddy's fingers all the way in. It was noticeably wet now, and getting wetter all the time. She started to fuck her, her arm sliding her two fingers in and out, faster and faster as Bethanie's pussy became more and more welcoming... demanding almost.

"How many fingers in your pussy Bethy?" Maddy let go of that sweet soft tit-flesh and rested her other hand on her girlfriend's juicy behind as she finger-fucked her.

"T-two?" Bethanie was leaning further forward now, the whisk abandoned in the mixing bowl.

"And now?" Maddy knew she could easily up the stakes. Bethanie could be slow to get going sometimes, but this morning probably just dressing up like this was turning her on. She increased the digit count.

"Fuck, baby... Three?" Bethanie was breathing hard and fast now, winning the bet but losing control.

"You think that's only three?" Maddy's voice was teasing, taunting, "That's four fingers baby... almost my whole hand..."

"No... d-don't..."

"But surely you can take a little more, if you thought that was only three..." Maddy's voice was warm and encouraging, even as Bethanie was trembling and shaking, her head starting to slump forwards. "Let's see..." Maddy pulled her fingers out with a wet slurp. Bethanie was so loose and wet now - and so quickly! It was perfect, and she giggled as she wiped the big girl's juices onto her own ass.

"Oh fuck..."

"Regretting the bet Bethy?" Maddy goaded.

"Never," Bethanie responded bravely. Maddy laughed, and folded the fingers of both hands together, making a double fist. She raised the first two fingers of both hands into a kind of big pistol shape. She posed for a moment, wondering if she looked - just a little - like James Bond, then she brought her hand-made weapon back to the hot little opening that she had been reluctant to leave.

"Good girl, well here's four fingers again for your hungry little pussy..." and in she went, this time stretching Bethanie's pussy wider than before.

"Oh! Jesus, fuck Maddy! What are you..."

"I'm fucking you, darling" Maddy affected a weird kind of Sean Connery accent and then, stepping back and using her arms and her wrists she started to fuck that sopping pussy with both hands.

"Oh no... fuck, fuck, fuck..." Bethanie was leaning low over the counter now and arching her back to make it easier for Maddy to fuck her, and Maddy obliged, thrusting her four fingers in harder and faster, as if it were her taking pleasure in the action. "B-be careful!" Bethanie whined, and Maddy had to bite her lip to keep from laughing from sheer joy.